Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:02:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is The Most Privacy Coin In The World  (Read 360 times)
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:33:23 AM

i want to know what is the most privacy coin in the world because i want to invest in it
there are a lot of anonymous coins available right now, but the most popular and I like is monero. if you do anonymous coin search on google, there will be a lot of reviews about anonymous coins, you can choose and research it before investing.
one example of the article I read, 9 Anonymous Cryptocurrencies You Should Know About
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:53:31 AM

Most people suggesting it is monero or zcash. Edward snowden once praised zcash on his twitter account. I think monero is lot less risky and lot more safer from many other anon coins.. (I don't own monero)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
wildhorse001

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

feels good investing i
albronzzo (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

That would be Spectrecoin....

after reading and research...
I think this is my choice for now...spectrecoin...
Monero is very good but price is high ....
xspec (spectrecoin ) is also very good and the price is low as for now...

i hope i made the right choice...
Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:35:15 PM

i want to know what is the most privacy coin in the world because i want to invest in it
May I ask why you want to invest in an anonymous coin?
Of the top coins, Monero uses tenologies that give considerable anonymity to transactions. Unfortunately because of this low speed.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

Monero is the privacy coins that I trust the most in the world! I am a believer since it was added to alphabay round about 1 and a half year. I took some profits after the spikes but not to much, because Monero will see much higher prices in the future!
cjbev

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:42:33 PM

Good decision, you can stake your coin as well and earn a few % extra
albronzzo (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

May I ask why you want to invest in an anonymous coin?
Of the top coins, Monero uses tenologies that give considerable anonymity to transactions. Unfortunately because of this low speed.

i feel like having more privacy when investing for long term.... secret that only i knows ...not anybody else in this world ....nobody can trace... feels really good having privacy coin...

by the way i am no criminal or bad guys... just an ordinary man who really appreciate the beauty of privacy, peacefulness and freedom from interference....
albronzzo (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

do you mind telling me how to stake the coin....
lil_jb

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

Wanna invest in something with huge return potential, take a look at Deep Onion .
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

there are many privacy coins but the best privacy coin to me are monero and deeponion, why don't you try to invest in deeponion they had active community forum, try to visit them for more updates about their coin.

cjbev

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:45:00 PM

It's a fairly simple process using the Windows wallet. Just download the wallet from the website https://spectreproject.io/wallets/ and get it up and running. Once you have purchased some XSPEC from an exchange (Cryptopia), send to the wallet address that you created (I would do a test send for a small amount first). Once you have XSPEC in the wallet and have synced the blockchain then you will automatically start staking after the coins have matured - around 8 hours.

If you want to use the Linux wallet, then you can but its a bit more complex and needs compiling and so on - stick with Windows for now :-)

albronzzo (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

there are many privacy coins but the best privacy coin to me are monero and deeponion, why don't you try to invest in deeponion they had active community forum, try to visit them for more updates about their coin.

yes... monero and deeponion are good coins... but for now i prefer investing spectrecoin... maybe later i ll go for monero and deeponion...
albronzzo (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

It's a fairly simple process using the Windows wallet. Just download the wallet from the website https://spectreproject.io/wallets/ and get it up and running. Once you have purchased some XSPEC from an exchange (Cryptopia), send to the wallet address that you created (I would do a test send for a small amount first). Once you have XSPEC in the wallet and have synced the blockchain then you will automatically start staking after the coins have matured - around 8 hours.

If you want to use the Linux wallet, then you can but its a bit more complex and needs compiling and so on - stick with Windows for now :-)

thank you so much...

maybe later tonight i ll set up and start staking...
hinayupak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

What is The Most Privacy Coin In The World? As revolutionary as Bitcoin is, it has one major flaw privacy. Since the blockchain ledger is public, all transactions by all addresses are completely exposed. This rightly causes some feelings of insecurity. After reading this, I can hear some of you say Big deal I don’t have anything to hide or I don’t mind people knowing what my transactions are. I respectfully disagree Even if we have done nothing wrong, our transactions are no one else’s business. What if I were to challenge you to approach the nearest stranger you can find and show him your credit card bills for the past 5 years, or to lend your phone to a colleague and tell him to browse through your emails and messages? Wouldn’t you feel hesitant? Wouldn’t you feel violated just because you have nothing to hide doesn’t mean people or governments should be able to snoop on you. If you agree or at least can see my point, then please continue reading.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

There are a lot of privacy coins in the market , but most popular and private is monero . It is often used by users who whant to keep their funds and transactions in private and I think private coins will be far more popular in the future .

Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

Xvg is 100% private  and only 560 satoshis at the moment!!! Hurry up and get in ONE BTC HITS AROUND 12K AGAIN YOUR GOING TO SEE A SUBSTANTIAL RISE

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

Xvg is 100% priveate and only 560 sats hurry up and get in
XVG is good but i prefer XMR as they have a big community of developers. Moreover the new upgrade that is coming this year we might see android supported wallets also for XMR.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

Xvg is 100% priveate and only 560 sats hurry up and get in
XVG is good but i prefer XMR as they have a big community of developers. Moreover the new upgrade that is coming this year we might see android supported wallets also for XMR.
Did not know that thanks for the info

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
fridkeller

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

Considering answers I see that Monero is mostly recommended.
Though privacy is not yet my 1st priority I think I'll research that coin more thoroughly.
Thanks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: