Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is The Most Privacy Coin In The World  (Read 360 times)
shabalinoff

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

Coin that is privacy is the privacy coin. I think it is bitcoin if we talk about privacy. Btc wouldn't ask anything to one person diaries or curriculum vetai. Btc is anonymously from the beginning until now.

Are serious? Grin How can BTC be called private when it's traded on exchanges which can give info about their users to goverments? e.g. One of exchanges is planning to give all their users' info to US goverment. Where is privacy here?

Besides there is one very good post about privacy here:

What is The Most Privacy Coin In The World? As revolutionary as Bitcoin is, it has one major flaw privacy. Since the blockchain ledger is public, all transactions by all addresses are completely exposed. This rightly causes some feelings of insecurity. After reading this, I can hear some of you say Big deal I don’t have anything to hide or I don’t mind people knowing what my transactions are. I respectfully disagree Even if we have done nothing wrong, our transactions are no one else’s business. What if I were to challenge you to approach the nearest stranger you can find and show him your credit card bills for the past 5 years, or to lend your phone to a colleague and tell him to browse through your emails and messages? Wouldn’t you feel hesitant? Wouldn’t you feel violated just because you have nothing to hide doesn’t mean people or governments should be able to snoop on you. If you agree or at least can see my point, then please continue reading.

And I completely agree to it.
sarojan9980

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

My Identity Coin

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

i think as i know bitcoin is the best private coin in the world because bitcoin is never shown any transaction details so that bitcoin is the good private coin

albronzzo (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

i think as i know bitcoin is the best private coin in the world because bitcoin is never shown any transaction details so that bitcoin is the good private coin

many comments says that bitcoin is not as privacy as some would think...
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

i want to know what is the most privacy coin in the world because i want to invest in it

I heard that Zcash has mathematically guaranteed anonymity. And this is sure exact option. This currency offer complete anonymity. At least Zcash’s developers are talking at that way. But it must be verified.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

Xvg it can be as private as you want it, with wraith, this coin is going to multiply 4000% this year

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:16:48 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 05:37:33 AM by goodlucktoyou

you are wise . privacy coins will be more and more valuable .the cryptocurrency market is getting bigger, the government tax on cryptocurrencies , it is a trend . the privacy coins that can be invested are monero dash and zcash. among them , monero has the highest market value. i think the most pltential is zcash .it is first open, permissionless  cryptocurrency that can fully protect the privacy of transactions using zero-knowledge cryptography. zcash privacy technology is the best.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:48:59 AM

I like xvg but like they said the "rumors" i read into and like said above monero because the team has years of xp, and its a no.1 for dark web or even if your just trying to stay underf the radar

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: