Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: athanz88 Level Up Challenge For Newbie and Jr. Member, !!! see OP  (Read 105 times)
athanz88 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

Hello guys, its me again athanz88.

Since i got a bit of merits from my hardwork after merits came and it gives me sMerits Roll Eyes , i would like to start to give my hard earned sMerits to people who are in Newbie and Jr. Member ranks who are worthy and in need of it. I made this thread (like other thread that gives merit) because it is hard to find a quality posts through all the post in this forum, so it is better to make the poster come to here and point out their post to me (or us who can read it).
I can not imagine the life of a merit source if they are forced to be active to find a quality post to be meritted.

Here is how to get merits from me (although my sMerit is not much) :

1. The post you re going to applied here must be a post that made in the same day you are applying (forum time), not the old posts. And please only send 1 post.
2. You need to answer the question i give (basic question. The question will be updated per day basis. The answer must be your own description, if i find it a copy paste from other site, i will not review it.
3. If your post and your answer to my question is acceptable, i will send merit to your original post. It will take time to review it
4. Always see OP per day.

And here is the rules for this challenge to make it interesting :

1. The challenge will be up for 1 week from 26 February 2018 until 4 March 2018 (because i will have my birthday on 5 March 2018 so i will take a rest on that day).
2. I will give 1 merit to the 4 winner of the day (4 merits in total, obviously), because i can only afford to spent that amount per day for a week.
3. You need to apply with this form

Quote from: form
(Date of the day)
I, (your account name here), with this, promise to myself that i will not against the merit purpose and will teach myself about bitcoin and cryptocurrency even further so that i can make a high quality posts in the future alongside my usual post.
My post : (only insert 1 link to your best post of the day)
Answer : (your answer)

Okay, that is the challenge. The reason i made this because i got some merits by this scheme and i see a lot of thread like this, and honestly it is kinda helping "worthy people" to got their merits, even though it is not much from me.
I hope there will be a lot of people joining my challenge, Thanks !

Question for 26 February 2018
1. What is bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

Do you not read the boards?  I find it difficult to discover good posts to reward as well, but I believe that the ones asking for review aren't the ones to reward. It is better to reward a poster who is here for the information exchange, than to help new members to get onto the sig spamming bandwagon by rewarding average posts.

What is Bitcoin? Bitcoin is the primary topic for discussion in this forum, well it should be anyway. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

Question for 26 February 2018
1. What is bitcoin?
I can't comment on how good/bad the service is but the question certainly seems like you're going to get whole lot of spam replies just like in the bitcoin discussion section.If you're going to ask them questions which are suppose to have no direct answers from google and encourages brain storming,you're going to need more than just basic stuff.For instance you may ask questions like,

1.Explain how Bitcoin's consensus algorithm works.
2.What is a block height ?
3.Explain Merkle Tree

Not everybody will be technically sound but at least such questions would encourage them to learn a thing or two about their favourite currency.
athanz88 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:23:11 PM

Okay because my idea is not good based on people thoughts, and it may attract spammer, i would like to ask mod for this thread to be deleted.

I will lock this thread for now.
Mod please delete this thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: