Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:47:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: want to but altcoin by paying through neteller  (Read 90 times)
Tanjib (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

I have around 38 dollars stuck in Neteller cant deposit to my bank account since they gonna take almost half of my money as a fee also no altcoin option on localbitcoin.com since bitcoin transaction fees are quite high so I have to pay premium plus the transaction fee. I would very much appreciate if anyone helps me out, I know its a very small amount and not worth most of your time but still, if somebody can help with some extra charges of course, please let me know.
NastyBoy

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

I have around 38 dollars stuck in Neteller cant deposit to my bank account since they gonna take almost half of my money as a fee also no altcoin option on localbitcoin.com since bitcoin transaction fees are quite high so I have to pay premium plus the transaction fee. I would very much appreciate if anyone helps me out, I know its a very small amount and not worth most of your time but still, if somebody can help with some extra charges of course, please let me know.

Check pm
Tanjib (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:24:31 AM

Check pm

I send you the money but after that there is no reply from your side. Please don't make it a bad impression. I knew I can't use escrow for this small amount so I just had to trust you but I never thought it's going to turn up like this. Your last seen shows you're on your computer and you seeing my mails then why no reply !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: