Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:40:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: futures ETH  (Read 348 times)
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

Hello everyone. I am a new member. I am new to this market for a short time, I am intending to invest in ETH coin. Ask people to comment on it in the future. thank you

ETH is one of the best coins for investing. It is platform for ERC-20 tokens. I think every criptocurrency investor should have this coin in his portfolio

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

i think that besides Bitcoin, ethereum is the second choice for newbies like you, ethereum with smart contract has a very strong potential to become the coins to hold for long term. believe in eth

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
henryfekok

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

Ethereum is good, you can use it to bassicaly everything from sending a payment to someone else and buy a ICOs coin with it. and there Dapps. Go buy some, but remember don spend all your life saving in cryptocurrency, buy using your money that you can afford to lose.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

In my opinion Ethereum will be big in future. Nowadays ethereum blockchain has many investors and supporters like ICO's Project.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

If you're interested in investing in Ethereum, and specifically Ether, you need a digital wallet. Ethereum doesn't trade on any major stock platform. You can't go to your online discount broker https://thecollegeinvestor.com/onlinebroke
and buy Ethereum. You have to convert it into your wallet.
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

i believe that in the future ethereum will become the number 1 coin in the coinmaket, that means eth will replace bitcoin. keep patient and wait for a few years later

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

Hello everyone. I am a new member. I am new to this market for a short time, I am intending to invest in ETH coin. Ask people to comment on it in the future. thank you
People says, Ethereum is second Bitcoin.
So, without confusion Ethereum invest good decision.  Some people getting lots of profit, although big investment.
Ethereum coin future bright as the market depends.

Be hardworker
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

You have a right decision mate, to invest in ethereum because it has a posibility to increase and increase more when days goes past. In addition, those eth of yours if you want, you can use this to participate also in icos to buy other altcoins mate
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

Actually Eth is very promising and it's future is bright i think. If you invest in eth then you will get a good profit because eth is incrresing daily and i think it wil be reach $4-5k in the last of this year.
carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

Ethereum is a good coin ever since. It has showed great staying power, endurance and stability that even despite several times when the market fell and most coins dumped in value. It stood its ground and was able to maintain its value. However, the downside with Ethereum is it is slow when it comes to gaining, therefore, if you plan to invest in it, you should also take note of investing with it, you should also make sure to check your patience because it might take a long time for your investment to be realized.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

If based on the current situation. ETH will go up very slowly. The market is showing signs of recovery. If you decide to invest now. It may take you several months for ETH to come up. Estimated at the end of 2018 ETH can reach 2000$
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

You can always trust Ethereum. We can add NEO to this. These two are my favorite crypto currencies. I hope they make you happy.

Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:16:57 PM

there is a great future ahead for Ethereum and i think the price will reach 20k$ maybe on 5 yrs .

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

Well for me personaly i think eth have a good future this 2018 i was thinking etherium price will reach to 2000$ each so we have to invest more and hold for this year. That was just in my opinion.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀