Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin die next years ???  (Read 1035 times)
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

People think that bitcoin will die only because the price of bitcoin has fallen. This is because they have a bad mood and they think that bitcoin will soon die too. But as soon as the price of bitcoin starts to grow again - these people will again smile and scream that bitcoin is to the moon !)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:26:26 PM

I hear it every time Bitcoin corrects strongly after bull run - that BTC is dying or will die soon. Actually, it was proved to be incorrect. Bitcoin is going up, consolidating and growing stronger every year.
Lightning network is very important update and more to come. Mining will become more efficient and cheap. Bitcoin is and will stay as store of value in digital age.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Breackup

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

Bitcoin will not die .Because Bitcoin's expanses across the globe. Nothing goes so smoothly. Besides, Bitcoin is a very valuable currency. People support Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a secure network. Bitcoin can be easily done through the transaction. Bitcoin can be joined with a few of fees. Bitcoin might have stopped a little bit but will be stronger in the future. The basis of Bitcoin is broadened day by day, which is not easy to destroy . I hope Bitcoin will be alive forever.

Safein.com                    
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

Nope. Bitcoin will never end because this is our future currency and investment in our era. Bitcoin helps us in so many ways and with that our nation will improve their living. Bitcoin can be used for paying our monthly bills thru online that has no hassle and free of charge that has no fee and hassle free. We can also use this to trade in crypto currency world so that we can earn extra income. May people made their lives better because of Bitcoin trading. So, we better to invest today and hold until you have reached the desired income.
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

Bitcoin can not dye anytime soon because things just start to get better and more interesting so we will hear about bitcoin many years from now on

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
babu1989

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

Bitcoin never dies. it is the future of next generation.Bitcoin was born almost ten years ago and has had success in the virtual currency sector. bitcoin will go very high.
andreyka0308

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

I do not think that the day may come when bitcoin disappears and will be wiped off the face of the earth by the digital currency, there are great prospects in the future, and bitcoin just so is
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

Even there are so many platform or coins that saying it is better than bitcoin i don't think that they can replace or they can remove bitcoin and others saying that bitcoin will die next year no one can say or predict what is the future of bitcoin even there so many platform but bitcoin was still lead and number currency so it means it will never die unless they shut it down the server.
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

Such problems of bitcoin is not hard to fix by doing an upgrade. They have enough for everything they will be needed for to make bitcoin better. So thinking that bitcoin will end just because of some minorities issue could not bring into reality. Remember that bitcoin is always the top cryptocurrency over all, the only token which is accepted in every county that is accepting cryptos and also to a country where bitcoin is not declared illegal nor legal.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

i never think that bitcoin will die.in my opinion if you will trust bitcoin a lot and do bitcoin all the time bitcoin will never last till the end because we are so many supporters of bitcoin.just go on for what you are doing for bitcoin.
signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

Bitcoin will not die, he will always live.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

It is impossible that bitcoin dies on the near future  even if  theres a lot of platform in new technology related to blockchain. We know that bitcoin is unique and has a concrete platform and  its represent to its strong foundation and we are all here to support bitcoin.
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

Heard this every year!
if bitcoin was static - I guess you might be right, but bitcoin is not static, it evolves and that is why it won't die next year
yes, its share still decreasing, but still this is number one coin, and if bitcoin will continue to be developed it will stay like this for  at least 3-5 years, imho..
now we have fast transactions, if there will be some technology developed then it can live very long..
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

as an educated, cultured and sensible man, I honor your opinion and your right to freedom of speech. Also, as a co-forum member, I would suggest you spend time on what you like, that would help you to be more successful, please stop spending time in crypto forums if you don't really like them.
Well you are good in your opinion but I think it is good to spend some time in the forum because it will give you a lot of information and the knowledge about bitcoin, for me it is the opportunity to buy bitcoin at the low price so that we will be able to make profit after investing at the right time, bitcoin has very long life it is going to stay forever and no currency can ever make it die, people trust bitcoin and the crypto currency as future making currency, so next year bitcoin would reach triple of the price than this year.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

Heard this every year!
if bitcoin was static - I guess you might be right, but bitcoin is not static, it evolves and that is why it won't die next year
yes, its share still decreasing, but still this is number one coin, and if bitcoin will continue to be developed it will stay like this for  at least 3-5 years, imho..
now we have fast transactions, if there will be some technology developed then it can live very long..

I agree to that, there are a lot of people who look down on bitcoins when the value in the market is decreasing but they did not know that decreasing of price in the market is just for the mean time because the market is giving people a time to invest since the value of bitcoins today is too expensive and it already reached $10k dollar.

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

I don't have very bad thoughts about bitcoin, one's belief in crypto currency like bitcoin is very high even there are still many users or investors who believe in bitcoin as a very profitable investment tool for them, so i think it is very impossible if bitcoin will be extinct or die for next year.
The bitcoin position is untouched and will always be the king of all krypto, you don't have to worry the bitcoin will not die that fast.

MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

I think that blockchain startups are a serious threat to the entire financial services industry. At the moment, they are comfortable and earning way too much money with doing things as they have always done. They could afford to do that because innovative startups always had a huge disadvantage: lack of capital. Well, that problem is solved now. So it really have a chance to stay alive.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

i think you should stop giving bad and unreasonable news to community, because bitcoin is not gonna die easily, many people said bitcoin will die and look how bitcoin is still alive very well. The domination of bitcoin in this world is still very powerful ( more than 40%), investors still believve in bitcoin and keep buying bitcoin, so bitcoin will keep incresing value in the future to survive through years.

putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

This type of speculation we should not believe. We should stick to whatever is true about bitcoin. We can observed that value of bitcoin declined at present, but this doesnt mean bitcoin will be totally dead. We should put it in our mind that value keeps changing as time goes by and that is what makes bitcoin very interesting.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
ironman2014

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

On the one hand, I also think that bitcoin will soon die, because all new projects are based on ether, on the other hand, the death of bitcoin is predicted from the beginning of its appearance, and he is alive all living

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: