Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin die next years ???  (Read 1035 times)
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

I don't think so. Now bitcoin is making progress, and it won't be eliminated. Now there are more and more people who accept bitcoin, and it is developing very well. It will not die in a short time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:57:43 PM

Personally I think that Bitcoin will be replaced by a better, more scalable crypto currency in the upcoming years, when tho - I dont know. It will happen for sure tho.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

Those who invest in Bitcoin are not interested in right technology, good transaction quality, and transaction costs. They invest in Bitcoin because it is the first digital currency and its price is also the highest at the moment.
You are right they are lack of knowledge and they are not well planned people, they don’t want to save their future, investing in bitcoin is the best thing so never think twice before you invest in bitcoin, I am very sure bitcoin will increase in price and it will give you profit,  with every day bitcoin is getting high and it is growing so those who are saying bitcoin will die are your enemies and they don’t want you to be rich, so no need to listen those fake news just trust your bitcoin and hold it as much as you can hold.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

We aren’t really sure what’s going to happen with cryptocurrency the next years but, to its low price many would think its dying. Im sure new demands and developer upgrades are must be worked on.

No, we are not sure what will happen with us and with Bitcoin in future, this is the truth. However, if we share such pessimistic ideas, it can really happen to BTC. people will stop to believe in it and won't buy it, reducing its price.
haunguyen19995

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:33:56 AM

Bitcoin will not die.
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

There is no chance that bitcoin will die as cryptocurrency for the next 3-4 years. Maybe we'll see an extremely price reducing, but it won't lead to BTC death.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

It is too early to say that bitcoin will die. Actually bitcoin is starting to stabilize and is getting stronger than ever. Though there are huge inflation and deflation in the price but after reaching this height bitcoin is becoming more stable on its foundation and it is hard to destroy it. If bitcoin will fall it will take a 3 decades or more for bitcoin to be replaced by a new currency.
Ok.It may be impossible to say that bitcoin is going to die next year. This year, Cryptocurrencies market become more stable than last year. From time to time, there are more countries have accepted bitcoin, that means more people are interested in and support the existence of bitcoin in our society. The existence of new plarform with advanced technology, faster,cheaper will be followed by bitcoin to create the same system and platform in supporting it's operation. So, bitcoin will keep growing and developing in the coming years.  
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:47:06 AM

Bitcoin is not just any kind of virtual currency. It is the very first and unique.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:48:34 AM

Bitcoins are mined, but with each year their extraction becomes more complicated, because the latest bitcoins will get harder and harder.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

they have more advantage but they develope on btc technology . btc never die
I dont think bitcoin is dying by next year but rather i think its gonna be its year im hoping for that, it will be the year that the price really improve or even increase , I think its was too early to say that bitcoin will die by next year because i know sooner bitcoin will have more opportunity to give to those people who are working on it.

dany henry

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

Bitcoin can not be killed next year, it's been well-received and countries are dying out to manage it, it's going to grow in the future.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:54:57 AM

Bitcoin will not die, it will just decreased its value and if bitcoin die, blockchain will be affected. Don't think that bitcoin die instead enlightened your mind more about this currency and support it as more as you can. Try what people do and think positive always, in addition read some articles or opinions of other people here in bitcoin forum so that you can get an adiitional idea about bitcoin.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

LOL. Next years will only be one year and that is 2019  Grin

Actually, you are right that there are several other cryptocurrencies that are far more advanced in terms of technology as compared to Bitcoin. But can you cite just one? I bet you do not know a single one. In terms of speed, there are also some others that are much better. In the same way that there are also some other cryptos that offer much more applications. At the end of the day, Bitcoin remains to be the king! Bend a knee!

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

No, NO it will not. Bitcoin will be here for the next 10 years and more I believe.
Look, Bitcoin is the foundation of the blockchain technology. It's a flagship of cryptocurrency. Now everybody jump ship and start creating a lot of spin-off from there.
When the mass adoption of Bitcoin is there, it will start to revolutionize the way economic we know today. In a good way of course.
Stay with Bitcoin! Wink
legok

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

this is unlikely, because already many people are benefiting from bitcoin, even a bitcoin will continue to grow and continue to grow in the world so the economy will be the main choice for investors.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

I can't think of any reason why would it die in the next few years I strongly disagree that it will die. Bitcoin becomes more and more popular thanks to its growing capabilities. It will take a lot of time for people to get used to it but I'm quite certain that we will all benefit from it. A lot of people think that Bitcoin is a bubble because of media. That's obviously true, they won't let the current system to change.

amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

Absolutely not and asking about it if it ends next year is just like asking if bitcoin's market price will be less than 1$ tomorrow. If i could see it, bitcoin has just started to boom last year and i think it will took some years before it even reached its peak. So thinking of it to end next year is a big no, IMO.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

Now and forever you cannot find that new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin faster, and have many application and i think bitcoin can't die the next years and his high price explain that be alive for the end of the world
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

bitcoin will continue to grow and continue to grow in the world so the economy will be the main choice for investors.
That is a valid argument, I align with it. i also believe that one day the best choice of investment will be bitcoin. Even currently we have not touched the 10% of worlds population yet we are making headlines.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

Now and forever you cannot find that new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin faster, and have many application and i think bitcoin can't die the next years and his high price explain that be alive for the end of the world
We cannot never be found out when will bitcoin will stop or over. Bitcoin will never be die, instead it will be more famous and more helpful to everyone who really needed this. Bitcoin is a fastest way transaction that helps everyone on everything they needed. It will make your life much more easier than before like sending money in easiest way, buying stuffs online and many more. Bitcoin will never be dead. Many people already attracted to bitcoin, so it is too impossible that they will forget bitcoin that easily and stop using it, instead they will much more likely want to use this than leave it behind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: