Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FORK][AIRDROP] LITECOIN PRIVATE - LTC fork /w Privacy and Smart Contracts  (Read 20548 times)
tyson_bay

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

We will launch a pool for this coin once the blockchain is ready.

Pool website: https://ltcp.leafpool.com/

Looks good thanks for sharing!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seria nur setiawan

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

im not reserved litcoin privat
annapotpot

Activity: 330
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:45:14 AM

Looks good thanks for sharing!

Thanks difficulty and price chart history will also be available on our other site here: https://www.difficultychart.com/litecoinprivate
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

Do you already know what algorithm it uses, the miner to use? . I have a good rig of Nvidia cards to use .
annapotpot

Activity: 330
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:55:58 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 06:08:22 PM by annapotpot
Merited by zz9w9z (1)

Do you already know what algorithm it uses, the miner to use? . I have a good rig of Nvidia cards to use .

Based on the first post it is Equihash, so your Nvidia rig is a perfect match. I personally use DSTM on my Nvidia rigs Smiley

Sample config for DSTM would be

Code:
TITLE DSTM Mining LTCP @ ltcp.leafpool.com
:loop
zm --server mine-ltcp.leafpool.com --port 8882 --user wallet_address.worker
goto loop

DSTM is unstable and sometimes crashes so putting it in a loop is a must, I also like to use the title command so I know what I am mining
zz9w9z

Activity: 492
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:19:44 AM

Based on the first post it is Equihash, so your Nvidia rig is a perfect match. I personally use DSTM on my Nvidia rigs Smiley

Code:
goto loop

DSTM is unstable and sometimes crashes so putting it in a loop is a must, I also like to use the title command so I know what I am mining

I do not know how to operate. Can you teach me? 

bodeng

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:26:11 AM

where is your whitepaper Huh you need to add a whitepaper for this project much interested participants thanks
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

Code:
goto loop

Thanks for all the really precious information. When does mining start on that pool ? .
kimikimiksz
Copper Member

Activity: 129
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

Do you plan to list  LTCP on some specific exchanges, are negotiations started ? Or you don't know and it's still too early to talk about that? I would like to know if you can tell. It would be great if LTCP will be listed on Binance
bruges

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

Do you plan to list  LTCP on some specific exchanges, are negotiations started ? Or you don't know and it's still too early to talk about that? I would like to know if you can tell. It would be great if LTCP will be listed on Binance
Forget about Binance at this moment.
Realistically, there will be several small exchanges in the near future. Admin in telegram wrote that they are working on adding the coin to other exchanges.
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

Yes binance I do not think that at the moment I can insert it. But there are many other very good exchanges .
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:10:14 AM

Your currency makes a great deal now, even though it's only in FD and Yobit, a new exchange will now be wonderful and will take you even further, holding it, as it is certainly time to buy LTCP. Congratulations
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:30:24 AM

hi i am interested in your project. i would like to assist in promoting ltcp as well as helping to translate the whitepaper in Spanish. let me know what needs to be done and i would gladly cooperate. also if there are other bounty opportunities available, including opportunities in promoting ltcp, i would be interested in participating. thanks and looking forward to working with you. happiness to all, albert

ps send me response in private message, thanks

I think this is the best project for us.

The team is so selfless that only 1% is retained for team.

I also think so of that 1%. It's probably going to be a good next project. When it is stated that Litecoin Private is faster than the LTC and BTC, it is quite interesting. We should keep going on the future of this project and follow their ICO or bounty. Even the concept is not yet clear enough as in their website, we can follow and support their progress then.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Younessrafik

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:07:22 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 02:26:53 AM by Younessrafik

Good luck
Younessrafik

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:27:26 AM

Good
zz9w9z

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

hi i am interested in your project. i would like to assist in promoting ltcp as well as helping to translate the whitepaper in Spanish. let me know what needs to be done and i would gladly cooperate. also if there are other bounty opportunities available, including opportunities in promoting ltcp, i would be interested in participating. thanks and looking forward to working with you. happiness to all, albert

ps send me response in private message, thanks

I think this is the best project for us.

The team is so selfless that only 1% is retained for team.

I also think so of that 1%. It's probably going to be a good next project. When it is stated that Litecoin Private is faster than the LTC and BTC, it is quite interesting. We should keep going on the future of this project and follow their ICO or bounty. Even the concept is not yet clear enough as in their website, we can follow and support their progress then.
YEAH,I’m attracted by 1%.

LTC's success is because of its fairness, so it's recognized by the community, which makes LTC accumulated a very good user base in the beginning, and ultimately succeeded.

Now ltcp continues this. I believe that LTCP will certainly achieve great success by optimizing and improving the LTC system when the project complete.

sancrox

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

Fork is already over? Is it too late to join?
LTCPRIVATE

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:03:29 PM
Merited by zz9w9z (1)

Fork is already over? Is it too late to join?

Hello, the fork is not over, it will be happening sometime in April. We will announce the exact fork date later.
AdilsonSQ

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:14:43 AM

Grin Hello! The project looks quite interesting ... but I have doubts ... you said 1 LTCP = 1 LTC ... but at current quote 1 LTC costs $ 156.18 USD and 1 LTCP costs only $ 0.016 USD on Yobit .. what is the true price of LTCP currency? ... and why does not the LTCP currency appear on coinmarketcap.com? ... there I found only LTC, LTCR and LTCU listed  Huh
zz9w9z

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:20:06 AM

Grin Hello! The project looks quite interesting ... but I have doubts ... you said 1 LTCP = 1 LTC ... but at current quote 1 LTC costs $ 156.18 USD and 1 LTCP costs only $ 0.016 USD on Yobit .. what is the true price of LTCP currency? ... and why does not the LTCP currency appear on coinmarketcap.com? ... there I found only LTC, LTCR and LTCU listed  Huh

LTCP is the futuer of LTC. The team make a great idea.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: