Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FORK][AIRDROP] LITECOIN PRIVATE - LTC fork /w Privacy and Smart Contracts  (Read 20548 times)
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:00:20 AM

This is a great project and worth to invest Cool .Let’s make this grow up
Okho, it would be desirable to ask from where such deep knowledge of development of the project and confidence in future success? Now hardly who can tell that he will be in the future and therefore I think it is impossible to speak with confidence about something now.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bminer07

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

This is our new Twitter after ours was hacked by a former team member last night. He is also behind the fake ltc-private.org website. Don’t trust it! RT to keep users money safe.

Please be patient. Our wallets are now being tested before we will release the LTCP coins. This should take around 7 days.

We will NOT ask for your private keys. Currently the ERC20 tokens can be traded on @YobitExchange but will be exchanged 1:1 for the new LTCP coins automatically.

LTC fork SUCCESSFUL at block 1407299 as planned. For security, our site has been taken down but will relaunch as soon as wallets are fully tested. Anyone holding #LTC on @YobitExchange will automatically receive #LTCP coins next week. 😜#ERC20 coins tradable until 1:1 swap.

@lite_private
Paul Miller

Hacked only last night? So why have you been silent the last 3 weeks?? You really think we are idiots?

How can you fork without giving any instructions about the fork? So there is no snapshot to know who is eligible for the new coin?

Your bitcointalk account has been hacked too? Why a new username? And why have you left the Telegram group?

Another scam here to pump the price guys...
This is our new Twitter after ours was hacked by a former team member last night. He is also behind the fake ltc-private.org website. Don’t trust it! RT to keep users money safe.

Please be patient. Our wallets are now being tested before we will release the LTCP coins. This should take around 7 days.

We will NOT ask for your private keys. Currently the ERC20 tokens can be traded on @YobitExchange but will be exchanged 1:1 for the new LTCP coins automatically.

LTC fork SUCCESSFUL at block 1407299 as planned. For security, our site has been taken down but will relaunch as soon as wallets are fully tested. Anyone holding #LTC on @YobitExchange will automatically receive #LTCP coins next week. 😜#ERC20 coins tradable until 1:1 swap.

@lite_private
Paul Miller

Hacked only last night? So why have you been silent the last 3 weeks?? You really think we are idiots?

How can you fork without giving any instructions about the fork? So there is no snapshot to know who is eligible for the new coin?

Your bitcointalk account has been hacked too? Why a new username? And why have you left the Telegram group?

I’m not part of the team. LOL. I just posted from new Twitter account. I do believe in the project though.Im buying at a discount. I believe what Paul is saying and he is very active on Twitter so if you have any questions you can ask him there.
nliban

Activity: 50
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

@lite_private
Paul Miller

@lite_private
Paul Miller

I’m not part of the team. LOL. I just posted from new Twitter account. I do believe in the project though.Im buying at a discount. I believe what Paul is saying and he is very active on Twitter so if you have any questions you can ask him there.

Yes I got it after my comment lol.

Be careful, scammers can be very active, doesn't mean it's safe.

Why he comes with his new account only after the fork date? Why he didn't give any news those last weeks?

I've already asked but I didn't get any answer..
nliban

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

Paul Miller's new Twitter account is already deleted lol

Forget this project guys, it's just scam after scam
Bminer07

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

Why you so against this project it has a lot of upside? Anyways sell your coins I’m here to buy and I’m BUYING!!!
g1114

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:51:21 PM

Quote from: Bminer07 on Today at 04:54:59 PM
Quote from: nliban on Today at 10:48:02 AM
Quote from: Bminer07 on April 24, 2018, 01:19:02 AM

@lite_private
Paul Miller

Quote from: nliban on Today at 10:48:02 AM
Quote from: Bminer07 on April 24, 2018, 01:19:02 AM

@lite_private
Paul Miller

Yes I got it after my comment lol.

Be careful, scammers can be very active, doesn't mean it's safe.

Why he comes with his new account only after the fork date? Why he didn't give any news those last weeks?

I've already asked but I didn't get any answer..

I too believe this sounds like a very promising project.  Frankly, I bought some super cheap and sold most of it right before the fork and might even get more now that it's cheap again.  So, even if it's a scam I've lost nothing.  It may well be a scam, but if it is it's the most unorganized and clumsy scam I've ever seen.
From what I can gather from twitter, here and a few other things I've found here and there, it looks like this could be a very good idea with (so far) bad implementation.  It looks like they were on track until the beginning of April when there was a large dump on Yobit,  there were screenshots on @liteprivate showing that Paul Miller was unable to contact the rest of the team and no one would respond and the telegram group disappeared.  There was no contact or information regarding anything up to the fork, but on 4/20 there was a point where (if I remember correctly) LTCP hit close to 200 sat. It would seem if it was a scam, that would've been the time to dump and disappear.  I would guess (pure speculation here) that Paul Miller may have been roped into something without realizing it and had worked hard enough on the project that he wanted to see it through.  With only a couple of weeks to the fork, I'd imagine the development team turned into him and maybe a buddy or two.  If that's the case there's not a lot of time to be answering questions on twitter or bitcoin talk when you've got a huge deadline to meet in a short period of time.  In this scenario, they meet the deadline, Paul Miller celebrates with some drinks and a cigar and hits twitter the next day to let everyone know the good news.  He's been very active on twitter and answering a lot of questions.  Some of them (understandably) not very nice.  His twitter is in fact down and I can't check it now because it's gone, but I'm pretty sure he said within the past day or two that it would be, as would the website, until everything with security had been sorted out to avoid any situations like had just happened with the @liteprivate twitter account.  Something about wanting to under promise and over deliver or some such thing.  This makes sense to me as the folks that hijacked the @liteprivate account were (supposedly) former team members and would probably be privy to a lot that would need to be changed from twitter to website or even code depending on what position they help.  Another reason I think it might be true is the new @lite_private account only had about 50 followers and Paul Miller was following every one of those.  Possibly to notify us right away when the everything was back up and available.  He was also asked and seemed very agreeable about providing the source code once he was sure any security issues elsewhere were taken care of and implantation of the wallet was done.
So, sure there's tons of red flags.  Hell, ERC20 token to stand alone coin is enough to be skeptical.  But in defense of this project, unless they're playing 3d chess here in the most twisted and confusing scam in the history of crypto, I'm willing to wait it out and see what happens.  

TLDR...Crypto scams don't NEED to be this complicated to work.  I think the project got f-ed up and he's trying to fix it as quickly and on point as possible  Might work.  Might not.
g1114

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:09:58 AM

Why you so against this project it has a lot of upside? Anyways sell your coins I’m here to buy and I’m BUYING!!!

Yep.  Exactly, this.
segolodeh

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:14:16 AM

I am very happy with this project and I am very optimistic. I see this project has a great team and I have no doubt that we have a great future ahead of us.
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

What is the underlying deficiency of the Private Litecoit system in bitcoin world?
Good feedback can make a system more perfect than ever.

g1114

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:51:59 AM

What is the underlying deficiency of the Private Litecoit system in bitcoin world?
Good feedback can make a system more perfect than ever.

Do you mean what underlying deficiency in the bitcoin world does LTCP improve?  If so...

Litecoin Private is significantly faster than BTC (200x FASTER!) and LTC (50x FASTER) due to its 5 second block time. Litecoin Private is capable of doing 300 TPS, which is 75 times more than Bitcoin. Due to the utilization of the revolutionary zkSNARKs technology, we are able to provide private transactions through LTCP, similar to those in Monero, ZClassic and other privacy coins. LTCP will also be the first blockchain to allow smart contracts with complete transaction privacy. Furthermore, thanks to our revolutionary DAO Management Engine (DAOME), it's incredibly easy to create a DAO on the LTCP blockchain.

Or do you mean what is the underlying deficiency of LTCP?  If so...

Poor communication and repeated odd occurrences have established little to no trust in it's legitimacy.  Plus, there's no source code anywhere (that I'm aware of) to review.
nliban

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:49:51 AM

I'm suprised how people can be so blind when they think they can be rich with something.

I'm not against any project, I'm against scammers.

I had LTCP and I dreamed like you now to see it at 10$. But there are facts, a lot of red flags, and you don't want to see the truth.

The main team is gone. Now, other peoples are trying to take advantage from guys like you. I came with proof after my research about the http://ltc-private.org fake website. And now, I'm asking questions about the new twitter account. If you can't give me the answers, so don't tell me what I have to do. And I've already sold my LTCP.

All of this don't make any sense.

First, he left the Telegram group and said that devs sold all the tokens and don't answer him.
Then a fake website to steal LTC from people.
And just now, a new twitter account, day after the fork, and already deleted after I asked the same questions on twitter.

OK the old twitter was hacked a few days ago? Why he was absent those 3 last weeks? Why he didn't create the new twitter account sooner to give news to people or came here to talk? And why this twitter account is now deleted? And the old one still there without the Taylor Swift retweets?

And how they can fork a coin without giving any instruction about the snapshot?

I can create a twitter account now with Paul miller name and pretend it's me.

So buy if you want, and I will give my opinion if I want. Thats how a forum works. You can even come here to cry in few days if you need it.
Bminer07

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:41:34 AM

I'm suprised how people can be so blind when they think they can be rich with something.

I had LTCP and I dreamed like you now to see it at 10$. But there are facts, a lot of red flags, and you don't want to see the truth.

The main team is gone. Now, other peoples are trying to take advantage from guys like you. I came with proof after my research about the http://ltc-private.org fake website. And now, I'm asking questions about the new twitter account. If you can't give me the answers, so don't tell me what I have to do. And I've already sold my LTCP.

First, he left the Telegram group and said that devs sold all the tokens and don't answer him.
And just now, a new twitter account, day after the fork, and already deleted after I asked the same questions on twitter.

OK the old twitter was hacked a few days ago? Why he was absent those 3 last weeks? Why he didn't create the new twitter account sooner to give news to people or came here to talk? And why this twitter account is now deleted? And the old one still there without the Taylor Swift retweets?

So buy if you want, and I will give my opinion if I want. Thats how a forum works. You can even come here to cry in few days if you need it.

First of all I respect your opinion I’m not trying to convince you to anything but I don’t believe in when ppl try to force there opinion on ppl. If you think it’s a scam ok but don’t go on a rampage spreading FUD telling ppl to sell and get out that makes me believe you have a hidden agenda. Second, I did my on research on the project and Paul Miller he is an real tech guy and been traveling for the last couple weeks and his Twitter is not deleted it’s still there it looks like it’s suspended or something he has a personal account and he is legit. Scams come and go they don’t linger around I believe in this project and I’m buying. Cryptos in a whole are a risk as you shouldn’t put in what you can’t lose. And don’t go hang yourself for selling when it moons. Lol. 😂
g1114

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:10:41 AM

I doubt anyone thinks they're going to get rich quickly off of LTCP.  If they do, they shouldn't.

Agree.  The fact remains that IF this is legit, the idea seems great.

I'd say $10 is a very unrealistic goal as it would have to nearly 5000x, but yes, TONS of red flags.  No doubt.  

The main team is gone. Now, other peoples are trying to take advantage

True

I came with proof after my research about the http://ltc-private.org fake website

You most certainly did.  That was great info and would've saved some a great deal of money and aggravation if they'd bothered to read it.  I know I'm glad I did.

And now, I'm asking questions about the new twitter account. If you can't give me the answers, so don't tell me what I have to do.

The questions you asked were answered.  Maybe not to your satisfaction or even correctly, but they were answered.

Agree

Yes.  
 Yes.  
 Yes, but notified in advance (I think.  Could be wrong).

OK the old twitter was hacked a few days ago? Why he was absent those 3 last weeks?

Fork had already been announced.  Lots of deadlines can be missed and explained away.  Not that one.  

Why he didn't create the new twitter account sooner to give news to people or came here to talk?

Great question.  I wondered that too.  I would guess too busy trying to meet the fork deadline, but it wouldn't take much time at all to visit (here especially) and slam out a 2 minute reassurance that this thing was going to happen.  The follow up question I would ask is whether anyone would have believed anything different about the project had he responded at all in those three weeks. There still was no "announcement", there was no wallet, etc.  Those things were all supposed to come before the fork and didn't so I don't think responding to anyone would've established any more faith than exists anyway.  LTCP still hit the ATH before the fork with no information given at all.

And why this twitter account is now deleted?

Answered above

And the old one still there without the Taylor Swift retweets?

IF it was hijacked, who would delete it?  Why would they care?  I quit watching so I have no idea.

Don't know.  Good question.

Yes, you could.  But the question I've asking all along is WHY?  Why would anyone go through all of this trouble and work to scam people out of a token that's not even worth 1/4 of a US penny.  Without proof at this point that the project is legit, no amount of twitter accounts or websites or ANYTHING is going to pump the price of this token.  It would be a wholly useless scam.  I feel terrible for the people that lost LTC, but I'm not even sure why anyone would have tried to claim the fork yet.  It costs more to move the LTC properly than the free coins are worth.  Why would I risk 1 LTC : 1 LTCP when I can go on yobit and buy LTCP for a quarter of a cent?

So buy if you want, and I will give my opinion if I want. Thats how a forum works.

Please do.  You seem to be pretty good at research.  After all, (I think) we are all here to help each other out as much as possible.

You can even come here to cry in few days if you need it.

Well for $10 you can get like 4000 LTCP so if anyone's crying over the price of lunch they probably shouldn't be getting involved in an unregulated crypto market.

giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:47:21 AM

Without being in a fight, and saying you said this, you, I would say that the project is very interesting, we have to help DEV develop it .
nliban

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:41:26 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 10:06:16 AM by nliban

First of all I respect your opinion I’m not trying to convince you to anything but I don’t believe in when ppl try to force there opinion on ppl. If you think it’s a scam ok but don’t go on a rampage spreading FUD telling ppl to sell and get out that makes me believe you have a hidden agenda. Second, I did my on research on the project and Paul Miller he is an real tech guy and been traveling for the last couple weeks and his Twitter is not deleted it’s still there it looks like it’s suspended or something he has a personal account and he is legit. Scams come and go they don’t linger around I believe in this project and I’m buying. Cryptos in a whole are a risk as you shouldn’t put in what you can’t lose. And don’t go hang yourself for selling when it moons. Lol. 😂

Thanks to respect my opinion.

I don't force people to do anything, it's just a warning, everyone has to do his own research, but some are new in crypto and follow without thinking.

I saw one guy who lost 5.67 LTC trying to get 5.67 LTCP worth 125 sat. No one can accept that.

I've defended this project before you, and I'm disappointed by the main team and now by the scammers. I hope I'm wrong but every news is bad and add a new red flag. I'm not spreading fud, I've no interest, I'm just giving fact and asking questions. If you have details about this Paul Miller, please show them to me. He seems to be a ghost on internet.

Its not just about believing in a project, the project is good. But try to understand how a fork is done and you will understand automatically the problem here.
nliban

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:05:54 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 10:24:26 AM by nliban

I doubt anyone thinks they're going to get rich quickly off of LTCP.  If they do, they shouldn't.

I am on the Telegram group from weeks, and believe me, some people thought they will be. And buy a lot.

Agree.  The fact remains that IF this is legit, the idea seems great.

I hope it is legit and I will buy back. But for now, any news goes wrong, we have to admit it too.

I'd say $10 is a very unrealistic goal as it would have to nearly 5000x, but yes, TONS of red flags.  No doubt.  

A dream is not a goal lol, just a dream. Litecoin Cash went to 7USD so...

I came with proof after my research about the http://ltc-private.org fake website

You most certainly did.  That was great info and would've saved some a great deal of money and aggravation if they'd bothered to read it.  I know I'm glad I did.

It was the goal. But people get scammed anyway...

And now, I'm asking questions about the new twitter account. If you can't give me the answers, so don't tell me what I have to do.

The questions you asked were answered.  Maybe not to your satisfaction or even correctly, but they were answered.

I haven't seen the answers lol

OK the old twitter was hacked a few days ago? Why he was absent those 3 last weeks?

Fork had already been announced.  Lots of deadlines can be missed and explained away.  Not that one.  

Remember, they talked about a big news. All of us wait for it. Never came. Why he has left the telegram group? And if he had reasons to leave, why he didn't come back?

Why he didn't create the new twitter account sooner to give news to people or came here to talk?

Great question.  I wondered that too.  I would guess too busy trying to meet the fork deadline, but it wouldn't take much time at all to visit (here especially) and slam out a 2 minute reassurance that this thing was going to happen.  The follow up question I would ask is whether anyone would have believed anything different about the project had he responded at all in those three weeks. There still was no "announcement", there was no wallet, etc.  Those things were all supposed to come before the fork and didn't so I don't think responding to anyone would've established any more faith than exists anyway.  LTCP still hit the ATH before the fork with no information given at all.

Yes, that's the point. A fork need some things before to be done and we got any of them. Especially the snapshot. And yes LTCP pumped few days before the fork, cause some people still believe in the fork and some people just follow I think. Also, it's the first time I see a fork starting with ERC20 tokens. A fork generally give coins to the holders of the forked coins. If someone who hold 1000 LTC (so a big holder), get 1000 LTCP, why you and me or anyone here would get 4200 LTCP for free and without holding anything? It's still strange for me.

Yes, you could.  But the question I've asking all along is WHY?  Why would anyone go through all of this trouble and work to scam people out of a token that's not even worth 1/4 of a US penny.  Without proof at this point that the project is legit, no amount of twitter accounts or websites or ANYTHING is going to pump the price of this token.  It would be a wholly useless scam.  I feel terrible for the people that lost LTC, but I'm not even sure why anyone would have tried to claim the fork yet.  It costs more to move the LTC properly than the free coins are worth.  Why would I risk 1 LTC : 1 LTCP when I can go on yobit and buy LTCP for a quarter of a cent?

When the devs sold the tokens and dump the price before their exit, they got a maximum of 5 or 7 BTC. So it's not worth at all at the first place to scam people. If they had wait, maybe they would have got more. I think the different scam are made by the same peoples. So little by little, they can get a lot. And of course, by saying the forked coins will be distributed in 7 days on Yobit, people will buy and the price would pumped.

I feel terrible too for those who lost their LTCP, I asked the same question. Why risking 6 LTC to get 6 LTCP??

So buy if you want, and I will give my opinion if I want. Thats how a forum works.

Please do.  You seem to be pretty good at research.  After all, (I think) we are all here to help each other out as much as possible.

Thanks. I just want to give people informations to help them thinking. And at the end, everyone is free to do whatever he wants.

You can even come here to cry in few days if you need it.

Well for $10 you can get like 4000 LTCP so if anyone's crying over the price of lunch they probably shouldn't be getting involved in an unregulated crypto market.

Lol right, but I've seen people crying. Some have bought a lot at 170 sat and when the devs dumped the price at 3 sat, sure they lost a lot of money.
nliban

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

And for anyone who wants to know, It takes literally 20 mn to create his own ERC20 token. So anyone without a real project can do this and pretend there is a project behind.
Bminer07

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

Look at who the original Twitter is Following.
nliban

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

Look at who the original Twitter is Following.

Ok so just think with me.

Litecoinprivate account follows a Paul Miller tech guy. But this Paul Miller doesn't follow Litecoinprivate. Why not.

On his twitter account, he never talks about LTCP or saying something about crypto (I've looked at all the 2018's tweets). And I've checked his LinkedIn account too. He is a senior cloud computing analyst.

So, litecoinprivate CEO is Paul Miller but Paul Miller doesn't even mention it anywhere. He has 13K followers so litecoinprivate might have just followed him too.

A funny fact, Litecoinprivate follows 6 accounts. One of them is Victoria Lavoie (yes Victoria not Victor).

For whom who remember, Victor Lavoie was one of the supposed LTCP devs....

Everyone can make his own conclusions here, but those people has nothing to do with LTCP for me. They have followed them to try to make the project looks more true. But it is easy to check, you can just send him a message on twitter to ask him.
g1114

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

Also, it's the first time I see a fork starting with ERC20 tokens. A fork generally give coins to the holders of the forked coins.

Agree.  For me personally, this is one of the biggest red flags of all.  However, starting as an ERC20 token and moving to their own coin is not unheard of.  It's just very unusual for an idea that hasn't established itself yet.

I think the different scam are made by the same peoples. So little by little, they can get a lot. And of course, by saying the forked coins will be distributed in 7 days on Yobit, people will buy and the price would pumped.

That's possible and maybe even likely.  Maybe the reason the new twitter account disappeared is because the news didn't do anything.  LTCP is down a few more sat today.  I don't think it's been green at all since 4/20.

And for anyone who wants to know, It takes literally 20 mn to create his own ERC20 token. So anyone without a real project can do this and pretend there is a project behind.

For anyone that doesn't know, I hope they take the time to read this post you made more than anything else.  I can't believe there are still people investing real and hard earned money into crypto that don't know how easy it is to do this.

Again, I feel terrible for the good people who get scammed.  Especially new people who are still trying to learn.  I know people have been told a million times but, DO NOT INVEST MONEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE.  This is a dirty game right now and it's only going to get dirtier until people learn lessons the hard way by getting scammed.  People need to use their heads more and emotions less.  Especially greed.

All of that said, I absolutely see the points you're making and they make sense.  I just don't think this is a scam.  I think it's a terribly run, unorganized great idea.  If it should somehow get to $10 I will be very happy all the way to the bank.  If it gets to $1 I'll be happy.  If it is a scam and goes to 0 sat I will say, "Oh well" and move on because it's so dirt cheap that it's not worth stressing over.  So, I guess I'm kind of looking at this project as a can't lose...even if I do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: