Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:58:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can newbie able to apply facebook bounty campaign?  (Read 388 times)
sutherland12345 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

i have 1000+ friends, since i am a newbie, I have read about Facebook bounty but i am not sure newbie can apply Facebook bounty. Please suggest
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

i have 1000+ friends, since i am a newbie, I have read about Facebook bounty but i am not sure newbie can apply Facebook bounty. Please suggest
As long as you have the required number of friends/followers you should be able to,twitter and facebook campaigns arent that to strict as long as you have good number of followers,but you might find some campaigns which will require you to be atleast jr.member but most of these social media campaigns are approving newbie accounts.

zeabat1234

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

Yes, you can do it without any rank on your account. But you must read rules of facebook bounty campaign

Example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2432839.msg24914250#msg24914250
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

I can not be sure that facebook has completely banned advertising about crypto currency, because today there are a lot of projects that use advertising in social networks, but of course you can participate in programs of facebook, the rank here does not matter only if facebook did not prohibit advertising
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:37:43 PM

Yes newbies can apply for all kind of bounty's except signature campaign
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

Yes, it is possible. Sometimes campaigns demand higher rank on forum but if you look well you will find one that which will not demand this. But you must meet all requirements
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

you can join bountyhive if you just want to join to a bounty social media, no need an account bitcointalk try the following the link
http://bountyhive.io/r/Kukuh
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

Except signature campaign, you can participate on all the social media campaigns. Please research the rules need to follow for Facebook campaign. Each campaign manager will add the instructions need to follow for facebook campaign.

If you more than 1000+ members you will get the good amount for stakes for participating it.
Try to increase your rank with the post quality and participate on the signature campaigns too.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

NEWBIE can apply in all bounties, though some signature campaigns (most of all) are not accepting your rank) you are very welcome on all of the others.
examples:
Facebook
Twitter
youtube
translations
any any any bounties available but the signature.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

Definitely. Newbie should be able to apply for facebook bounty except if the bounty manager specifically forbid newbie in applying. Facebook bounty is basically like and share unlike btt where you have to construct an helpful response to questions been asked on various thread!
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

read more thoroughly the rules listed in the search project that allow newbie to join, many choices of projects you can choose to survive the fight
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

Yes buddy if you have enough friends counts based on that bounty rules you can apply. But some of the campaign has set of rule like ranking category. So before apply for facebook bounty read the rule and instruction carefully. Most of the bounty campaign will accept newbie.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

I can not be sure that facebook has completely banned advertising about crypto currency, because today there are a lot of projects that use advertising in social networks, but of course you can participate in programs of facebook, the rank here does not matter only if facebook did not prohibit advertising
Advertisers who are using paid advetisement of facebook will be the only one who are affected by that restriction,but facebook users can still use their profiles facebook page and group to promote ICOs with their will,the only thing is you cannot be accepted with the paid advertisement program of facebook when you are going to promote these ICOs.

andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

The fact that you are new, it does not say anything. The main thing is that your Facebook page has quality friends who read what you offer them. Many campaigns take in their ranks newcomers with facebook pages from 300-500 friends.
mukidi99

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:08:09 PM

It could be origin of any followers on facebook you can follow it. But there is also a social media campaign that requires above newbi to be able to follow it. Many search for this diforum many campaigns that newbi may join
sutherland12345 (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:28:59 PM

Thanks for all your responses. Can any one suggest best Facebook bounty campaign.
Fawad Escobar

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

Yes you can if you match there Facebook bounty Rules. you can join as much as bounty camp at a time
I suggest you to join COTI
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

I think yes, newbies are entitled to join on any campaigns except signature bounty campaigns since they couldn't wear any signatures in the forum.
And as long as you meet all the requirements such as number of friends of followers and other requirements.
Facebook, Twitter, blog, YouTube, Telegram are some of the bounty campaigns that newbies could join but it all depends on the bounty manager because there are more bounty campaigns that only accept at least jr. Members only.

denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

You should be able to apply even as a newbie unless the rules of the campaign state that newbies cant apply. Thats why you should also try to make some quality posts to have a better chance to apply for the campaigns that you want.
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

Yes, I know some campaigns who are accepting newbies on their facebook or twitter campaign. You can participate as long as you met the requirenents of the bounty campaigns
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: