Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OCN is the hidden gem for 2018  (Read 2650 times)
matthewoz101 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

My past prediction was PRL at $0.30. That was made on my Steemit account. I'll come back to this post as my BitcoinTalk Prediction.

I'm claiming OCN is the hidden gem for 2018. The price is currently 164 satoshi. I'm predicting 2000 satoshi by the end of Q2 on the short end.

Here are my 3 reasons why this prediction will come true...

1) On the livestream by Yi Shi and Justin Sun, Yi said OCN will be integrated into Obike before the end of Q1. OCN will be integrated into Grab by the end of Q2. As of now, not many cryptos are integrated into real world uses. Obike is the largest bicycle-sharing company in the world. Grab is HUGE. It's the Uber used in Asia. Rumors also suggest Uber is selling their company to Grab for equity.

2) The whitepaper is incredible. OCN claims to be "THE FUTURE OF DECENTRALIZED SHARING ECONOMY THE FOUNDATION OF GLOBAL PEER TO PEER ECOSYSTEM". Basically, it'll be a platform that offers a decentralized place for service/product providers to list their service/product. Consumers will get paid in OCN to review services/products.

3) The Tron main net is coming soon. OCN will be the main tokens used across the main net. Justin Sun also says he wants the Tron main net to be apart of peoples daily lives this year.

CONCLUSION
: OCN is significantly undervalued right now.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

While that all sounds fabulous could you please provide the source of that Steemit post? Also where did you get this mound of information because I can't find an ANN and would like to corroborate these facts if possible. Is there a telegram, discord, reddit that one can get involved in? If you could shed some light on some of the questions I posed, that would be much appreciated! Smiley

matthewoz101 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

Thank you for the questions!  Smiley

Here's the Steemit post I made: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@matthewoz101/prl-is-the-hidden-gem-44571224c17ef

Here's the link to the livestream: https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/964635909994893312

At 29 minutes and 16 seconds they mention Grab. Before that, they said OCN will be integrated in Obike before Q1.

Here's the link to their official telegram: https://t.me/OdysseyOfficial
That telegram sucks for the most part. Here's the telegram group I'm in: https://t.me/OdysseyClub
matthewoz101 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

While that all sounds fabulous could you please provide the source of that Steemit post? Also where did you get this mound of information because I can't find an ANN and would like to corroborate these facts if possible. Is there a telegram, discord, reddit that one can get involved in? If you could shed some light on some of the questions I posed, that would be much appreciated! Smiley

Thank you for the questions!  Smiley

Here's the Steemit post I made: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@matthewoz101/prl-is-the-hidden-gem-44571224c17ef

Here's the link to the livestream: https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/964635909994893312

At 29 minutes and 16 seconds they mention Grab. Before that, they said OCN will be integrated in Obike before Q1.

Here's the link to their official telegram: https://t.me/OdysseyOfficial
That telegram sucks for the most part. Here's the telegram group I'm in: https://t.me/OdysseyClub
rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:43:47 PM

what is connection between OCN and TRON founder ?

if he is truly supporting this coin then it may rise bcoz of hype .
ducnguyen3293

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

Optimistic signals. I will study about this coin. 😊
matthewoz101 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:53:09 AM

In the livestream, he dis say OCN would bring ×20 returns by the end of 2018. Might be some optimism from me. Integrating OCN as a form of payment to Obike and Grab would expand the marketcap SO fast.

My theory is, only the big investors know about this. It hasn't been announced on Twitter and hyped. Whales are accumulating at the cheap price. The news will be made hyped + binance in the next couple of months. Then the price will increase drastically, just like tron did.
matthewoz101 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:21:27 AM

what is connection between OCN and TRON founder ?

if he is truly supporting this coin then it may rise bcoz of hype .

Yi Shi is the main advisor of OCN, but Justin Sun is also an advisor of both OCN and TRX.

Yi Shi has tons going for him, just like Justin Sun. Sadly, there was a bit of a pump and dump from the beginning with OCN. You can expect similar announcements with OCN like TRX. We'll see what happens when the Tron main net is released to see what Justin Sun has actually done. For that reason, expect a lot of fud if you continue watching OCN.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:45:53 AM

In the livestream, he dis say OCN would bring ×20 returns by the end of 2018. Might be some optimism from me. Integrating OCN as a form of payment to Obike and Grab would expand the marketcap SO fast.

My theory is, only the big investors know about this. It hasn't been announced on Twitter and hyped. Whales are accumulating at the cheap price. The news will be made hyped + binance in the next couple of months. Then the price will increase drastically, just like tron did.

Yes, it is even generating huge volumes in the market and people are grabbing OCN with the current cheap price. Already we are seeing huge potential in it, on the website we OCN made lot of partnership with the other huge companies like TRON.
matthewoz101 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:56:08 AM

Yes, it is even generating huge volumes in the market and people are grabbing OCN with the current cheap price. Already we are seeing huge potential in it, on the website we OCN made lot of partnership with the other huge companies like TRON.

I believe it had more volume than NEO on KuCoin just a couple weeks ago for a few days. Can't wait until it hits Binance. The price is incredibally undervalued in my opinion. It's only a matter of time.
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:48:35 AM

I am checking right now. Now i am holding CND, NEBL (i bought it after ICO)
matthewoz101 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

I am checking right now. Now i am holding CND, NEBL (i bought it after ICO)

Nebl has been on my radar for awhile. My portfolio is 80% on OCN. I believe the price is will go up massively as there will be massive adoption from Obike + Grab. Yi has posted pictures of the obike app being able to accept OCN.

Will go all in on OCN since the price is SO cheap.
VeiweiLo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:48:42 AM

what is OCN same octocoin
where announcement thread, is already open ico selling or not
or when open plan ico selling
matthewoz101 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

what is OCN same octocoin
where announcement thread, is already open ico selling or not
or when open plan ico selling

OCN ICO sold out fast. It ended about a month.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

I totally agree with your that OCN is a undervalued coin right now but they are still in early stages and it will take some time before we will see the huge profits. I will wait for more profits.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

I have quite a large sum of OCN as well. The price has taken a huge dump after a huge pump right after the ico, but I still have faith in the team.

Heard the founder is also a good friend of the Binance CEO, and is targeting binance listing around May.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
matthewoz101 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:55:26 PM

I have quite a large sum of OCN as well. The price has taken a huge dump after a huge pump right after the ico, but I still have faith in the team.

Heard the founder is also a good friend of the Binance CEO, and is targeting binance listing around May.

Binance+Obike+Grab+More Partnerships+News+Bull Market = Moon

The price's pump/dump increased speculation significantly. I believe in the project 100% though.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

I saw you here after you wrote it. I did my own research. I glanced at people's comments. Many people say they promise good things. I would agree with that. I'm thinking of investing a small amount. 0.30 $ dollar is very good price for it. Good luck to all of us.
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

You're selling it well, I 'll have a closer look.
matthewoz101 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:43:23 AM

You're selling it well, I 'll have a closer look.

Thanks. I was just trying to share information. The big news that will come has been mentioned VERY low key. It's like they don't want everyone to know about it.

Stock up while you can. You can't go wrong under 300 Satoshi. It's at the bottom right now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: