Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:51:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unbelievable Pump Group-  (Read 376 times)
archie1dash (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

I can offer you a great telegram Pump channel. You should try them, I've earned 1400 usd with them today.

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEtKUe6oej1_qut--w

2700+ members and growing fast.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

Thank you very much for another portion of advertising on our forum, but I think that already a lot of people understand that all these groups are created in order for the founders of this group to earn money on the same people by making their bet on the contrary. Do you understand what I mean? I do not want to offend anyone, it's just an opinion.
archie1dash (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

I respect your opinion but a lot of people earn big with this thing. It's risky but it's a high risk high reward situation
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

I respect your opinion but a lot of people earn big with this thing. It's risky but it's a high risk high reward situation

You know why I personally don't like pump groups as many members of this forum? Because with them users can be easily manipulated by buying coin before they announce the pump, people in pump groups often don't even follow. And lastly it is illegal to do these schemes, be sure that governments will sooner or later start to hunt for you who own pump&dump groups and of course users who enter to get rich quick.
archie1dash (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:30:23 PM

We are totally different. We don't ever pre pump.

We have no VIP group and our pumps are 100% fair
archie1dash (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:48:56 PM

You know why I personally don't like pump groups as many members of this forum? Because with them users can be easily manipulated by buying coin before they announce the pump, people in pump groups often don't even follow. And lastly it is illegal to do these schemes, be sure that governments will sooner or later start to hunt for you who own pump&dump groups and of course users who enter to get rich quick.

It's your opinion but I get numerous messages from people telling me how happy they are by winning money.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

It's your opinion but I get numerous messages from people telling me how happy they are by winning money.
While I don't like pump and dump groups there is some things that are incorrect here as well as not being said.

1) It is immoral not illegal to do this currently (yes pump and dump is illegal for stocks, crypto is unregulated so not yet)
2) There is no way to corroborate or know if there are VIPs or aren't VIPs we would have to take your word for it (which smart people won't)
3) No way to prove or disprove if people are making money like you say but you can be damn sure on the other end there are people getting burnt by these groups, but conveniently you leave that out? Nice try Roll Eyes

archie1dash (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:12:40 PM

Not everyone makes money but majority does
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

Joining these pump and dump groups is not necessary because you can win your trades by yourself,these people who owns these PND groups are makng a lot of money thru the members,because they can be sure that before the members will dump they have already took their profits and in the long run you wont improve in trading because you only relying with these people.

dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

I think that such groups should be avoided , since many of them created to cash in on us . And money in his pocket
archie1dash (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

I think that such groups should be avoided , since many of them created to cash in on us . And money in his pocket

It's true the admins make a little money but to make our group successful, we care about people's profit the most.
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

you got my vote mate  Wink thumbs up!!
archie1dash (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:56:49 PM

you got my vote mate  Wink thumbs up!!

Thanks Smiley
ltc-Giveaways

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:57:15 PM

Hello everyone,

We are a team who was lucky to buy A-LOT of LTC when it was worth only a fraction of a $$.
We've been in the crypto world for a long time, and feel responsible to this community.
What we are trying to do is to give the opportunity to people who don't know HOW, don't know where, or don't have money to start trading and learn about the crypto world, wallets, and exchanges.

All you have to do is go to: www.ltc-giveaway.com
and send a request for your FREE 10$ WORTH LTC.

See you there!
Share this news and help us help the people!
archie1dash (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:11:15 PM

Hello everyone,

We are a team who was lucky to buy A-LOT of LTC when it was worth only a fraction of a $$.
We've been in the crypto world for a long time, and feel responsible to this community.
What we are trying to do is to give the opportunity to people who don't know HOW, don't know where, or don't have money to start trading and learn about the crypto world, wallets, and exchanges.

All you have to do is go to: www.ltc-giveaway.com
and send a request for your FREE 10$ WORTH LTC.

See you there!
Share this news and help us help the people!

stop spamming here
archie1dash (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:28:09 PM

Why would you advertise this? I bet that only like the 10% of you actually profit,

while the other 90% crash and burn on the shitcoin you guys bought  Undecided

in our group, around 80% profits
archie1dash (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

join in now and see for yourself
archie1dash (OP)

View Profile