Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Trading  (Read 964 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:25:59 AM

For newcomer in altcoin trading for the better trade in crypto paired with USD so will be more easy to trade and to calculate profit/loss. When we are trade in paired BTC with altcoin is more difficult to trade because we should be make analysis in 2 different price.
Beginners are not suit for the trading because they don't know anything in trading strategy so better invest in long term holding is the right way to earn more profit in cryptocurrency. Your suggestion is good but familiar people only survive this platform.
What are you talking about, all traders started as newbie so it's the start of the journey.
No one automatically get's better in trading without practicing, that is why we have to consider it as a long journey where we have to develop
ourselves so eventually we will be successful.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:39:05 AM

For newcomer in altcoin trading for the better trade in crypto paired with USD so will be more easy to trade and to calculate profit/loss. When we are trade in paired BTC with altcoin is more difficult to trade because we should be make analysis in 2 different price.
Beginners are not suit for the trading because they don't know anything in trading strategy so better invest in long term holding is the right way to earn more profit in cryptocurrency. Your suggestion is good but familiar people only survive this platform.
You are mainly underestimating people when it comes to trading and come to think of that those professional persons you do said are once a newbie before which means everyone can freely start up on engaging theirselves on doing trading.Its true that it isnt easy at all but would really depend on how serious you are on learning it.Its not really necessary for you to discourage someone who do like to trade because he dont have any knowledge.We do always start without any having idea in a certain thing.
I am not underestimate the beginners still market is fluctuating so trading is not a better platform for newbie  . Everyone comes in the beginner I agree that but once failed in the beginner they are all afraid in trading. So I am not suggesting the current situation.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:09:16 AM

I think that we are starting a bitcoin business that is a challenging and dangerous journey for beginners, but in return after the time we stick to the patience we have been working on it. It has become a good source of income for us.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

You will only make profit or loss when you will sell your coins so it's hard to conclude whether you are in profit or loss even though your total Bitcoin holding has increased after some trading. Most of the time I quickly sell Bitcoin which I have made with trading to book my profit.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:25:51 AM

All the crypto are good for trading and in the future bitcoin is the world best currency the year 2017 is very shine year for us and if we start altcoin trading this will be a good profitable coin for me i would like to use my altcoin for this way and i hope that it is good in the market that we hold bitcoin and altcoin now the market is good and safe people are happily come to this side.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

All the crypto are good for trading and in the future bitcoin is the world best currency the year 2017 is very shine year for us and if we start altcoin trading this will be a good profitable coin for me i would like to use my altcoin for this way and i hope that it is good in the market that we hold bitcoin and altcoin now the market is good and safe people are happily come to this side.
for today it is already noticeable that a lot of ico companies are produced, with rather promising projects. Thus, we can safely count on a successful trade in coins.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:42:01 AM

the smaller the bitcoin and the higher the altcoin, the more btc it will have and thus it will accumulate bitcoin because it buys it cheaper, it will not lose its profits if it sells these bitcoins until its price rises above the price it bought.
As far as I am concerned, the essence of my own trading anyway is to increase my bitcoin in anyway, and I am so tired of fiat. Bitcoin is always going to recover irrespective of what the value is presently, and the only thing that would make me lose anything is if I sell at loss, once it recovers, it gets huge and trading with altcoins is to increase the number of bitcoins and in that case, I also consider USDT or USD as the case may be as an altcoin too if you know what I mean.

I really do not see much question in that as you have answered it yourself and common sense obviously gives that once the value is back to the same amount you got it, then you are back to the same amount it was before. Unless you want to decide to start trading in fiat to increase your bitcoin, but in the long run, if you are trading alts, to increase your bitcoin, you should not bother yourself about the present value as long as you are not selling for loss.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

So tell me when you just started trading what do you think of yourself then? I bet you're also a beginner. Grin
So if a beginner isn't suitable to do trading when he can start then? I mean what you'd said is just totally absurd.

We all started to scratch and eventually gain knowledge and experience in trading, yes we did some mistakes but these mistakes also taught and made us what we are now.

OP I think whatever we paired to our trading isn't that much important and what should be prioritize is how can we profit and lessen the losses.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

So tell me when you just started trading what do you think of yourself then? I bet you're also a beginner. Grin
So if a beginner isn't suitable to do trading when he can start then? I mean what you'd said is just totally absurd.

We all started to scratch and eventually gain knowledge and experience in trading, yes we did some mistakes but these mistakes also taught and made us what we are now.

OP I think whatever we paired to our trading isn't that much important and what should be prioritize is how can we profit and lessen the losses.
That will come naturally i guess. Exposing yourself to the ups and downs of trading will eventually make you more experienced in it. That's why its important to have a little practice fund that you can already consider as a loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
opentrader12

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

I'm a little bit confused guys. For example The situation is you bought an altcoin for 1 btc, let's say 1btc=10,000. so you bought an altcoin and you gained a profit so your 1btc became 1.2btc and you sold iyour altcoin for 1.2btc, but the value of btc drops let's say 1btc=9,000.. that way you will lose right? but will you regain your money or profits if the value of btc comes back to 10,000 another day? and you will have the 1.2btc=12,000? is that right? thanks for your answers.

Sorry because I didn't deliver it fluently but for those who understand what I mean, can I ask your opinion? Thanks! 
With whatever i have understand about trading and especially crypto trading.I think altcoin trading is more profitable than bitcoin.Here you have range for your investment and you can manipulate with them too earn more profits but it is not the case with bitcoin.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

I'm a little bit confused guys. For example The situation is you bought an altcoin for 1 btc, let's say 1btc=10,000. so you bought an altcoin and you gained a profit so your 1btc became 1.2btc and you sold iyour altcoin for 1.2btc, but the value of btc drops let's say 1btc=9,000.. that way you will lose right? but will you regain your money or profits if the value of btc comes back to 10,000 another day? and you will have the 1.2btc=12,000? is that right? thanks for your answers.

Sorry because I didn't deliver it fluently but for those who understand what I mean, can I ask your opinion? Thanks! 
I would suggest you do not sell in btc, you can sell in eth and eth have stable price. so I think we can make sales comparison by using btc or eth to make bigger profit.
It is not every time ETH usually has a stable price but considering other coins anyway, and the level of volatility, ETH seems more stable than most of the coins, being an inflationary currency anyway. From what he has said, I do not see a reason why the OP should be worried if he is holding his bitcoin for the long term and in the short term, trading with altcoins, is increasing his bitcoin quantity, so at the end for him, it will always be a winning situation.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

Trading is not that easy, because it too risky. So strategy is very important.
In your case, it is good. The more btc you will earn from trading altcoin the more usd you can get when the price of btc get higher.
Its a matter of patience and hardwork to become successful in here.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

Trading is not that easy, because it too risky. So strategy is very important.
In your case, it is good. The more btc you will earn from trading altcoin the more usd you can get when the price of btc get higher.
Its a matter of patience and hardwork to become successful in here.

Absolutely, a good answer comes in a daytrading those case might be stop if you are 24/7 tune in to the happenings of value. It could risk if you trade only at a time because this kind of business is quickiness ability with analytical strategy are being used to make a ptofitable output.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

You will only make profit or loss when you will sell your coins so it's hard to conclude whether you are in profit or loss even though your total Bitcoin holding has increased after some trading. Most of the time I quickly sell Bitcoin which I have made with trading to book my profit.

The profit depends on the desired currency the OP is expecting. The question is when will he cash out, will he hold his altcoins he traded Bitcoin for on a long-term, will he later regain the Bitcoin or something else. I am looking at the altcoin trading in a long term.
To me, it doesn't matter if the certain altcoins or the Bitcoin will drop when the market is the big fluctuation phase because I know that the altcoin I have invested in has the possibility to reach my desired goals.
If the OP is trading for the FIAT and using decentralized currencies for the daily living then the amount loses in a couple of days when the market falls means significantly to him and he cannot afford himself to wait a couple of days more for a market to regain itself. Because of that, I support people that have their day jobs and they do investment as a hobby.
Those who are depending on the market trades without some background financial capability are taking a high risk of losing everything.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

I'm a little bit confused guys. For example The situation is you bought an altcoin for 1 btc, let's say 1btc=10,000. so you bought an altcoin and you gained a profit so your 1btc became 1.2btc and you sold iyour altcoin for 1.2btc, but the value of btc drops let's say 1btc=9,000.. that way you will lose right?
Yeah, you will lose some of your gains, but you would still be in profit.
So you bought an altcoin for 1 BTC and bitcoin price is at $10k.
Now you made a profit of 0.2 BTC by selling your altcoin, you now have a total of 1.2 BTC.
That 1.2 BTC will be worth $10800 when price of BTC will be $9k, you'll be up $800.

but will you regain your money or profits if the value of btc comes back to 10,000 another day? and you will have the 1.2btc=12,000? is that right? thanks for your answers.
Yes that's correct.
When BTC price recovers back to $10k you'll have more USD profit(+$1200 or $12k total).
In fact, unless he has decided to sell the bitcoin for less of what it was, and bitcoin climbed back up, that is when he has lost and as long as he is still holding, he is still in profit. After all, from the look of things, his target is to increase his bitcoin anyway, which is what he is already doing, unless he wants to trade the bitcoin against fiat to increase the number of bitcoin as well in that way. Unless I did not get the OP well, but logically, he already answered his own question from the question.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

By looking at the amount of Bitcoin you have, increase the number, look at it and see that you are profitable to increase the amount of Bitcoin you own. But do not look at the Bitcoin price before and after you own it because in trading we look at the amount of Bitcoin we earn to determine if we are profitable.

rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

Well this is bit tricky as it depends on what is the price of alt when your BTC regain it's position because ultimately your profit count is the price on which you sold your alts.soo if that price is same you will regain your profit but if that increases than the amount that is increases is counted as the loss for you.hope this will be usefull for you.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

Altcoin Trading is good options which you can earn huge profit buy some coins which are well reputed and buy also at the lowest price by following the condition of the market and then after little wait try to sell at Bull stage,
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:35:58 AM

I am a trader, and I can tell you that this is a profitable deal. All traders are aiming to increase their Bitcoin numbers through trading, which may be in dollars lower than before, but everyone knows that Bitcoin will go up quickly and not worry about this.

Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

I believe you should trade altcoin right at this point, it can be seen that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are steadily increasing in the past days. Last but not least, bitcoin is showing signs of improvement and this is the best time for you to trade altcoin. The market is very active today and the prices of almost all coin are rising, so plan your investment in detail so that you can reduce the risk of falling bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: