Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Trading  (Read 964 times)
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

I'm a little bit confused guys. For example The situation is you bought an altcoin for 1 btc, let's say 1btc=10,000. so you bought an altcoin and you gained a profit so your 1btc became 1.2btc and you sold iyour altcoin for 1.2btc, but the value of btc drops let's say 1btc=9,000.. that way you will lose right? but will you regain your money or profits if the value of btc comes back to 10,000 another day? and you will have the 1.2btc=12,000? is that right? thanks for your answers.

Sorry because I didn't deliver it fluently but for those who understand what I mean, can I ask your opinion? Thanks! 
I am a trader, and I can tell you that this is a profitable deal. All traders are aiming to increase their Bitcoin numbers through trading, which may be in dollars lower than before, but everyone knows that Bitcoin will go up quickly and not worry about this.
That can be called as profit maybe he doesn't recognize it because in bitcoin value it was been dump but in Bitcoin amount he gains so the thing is when bitcoins pumps back it will be a double profit. If you want to fully understand this numbers game you need to compute your earnings in which you prefer either in dollar or in satoshi's.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

I'm a little bit confused guys. For example The situation is you bought an altcoin for 1 btc, let's say 1btc=10,000. so you bought an altcoin and you gained a profit so your 1btc became 1.2btc and you sold iyour altcoin for 1.2btc, but the value of btc drops let's say 1btc=9,000.. that way you will lose right? but will you regain your money or profits if the value of btc comes back to 10,000 another day? and you will have the 1.2btc=12,000? is that right? thanks for your answers.

Sorry because I didn't deliver it fluently but for those who understand what I mean, can I ask your opinion? Thanks! 

When bitcoin back to the price when you bought it will give you income but for me you don't need to worry about that price change too much because you came here in crypto currency world knowing that these kind of situation are just part of bitcoin or any alt coins lives. The best thing you will do is to continue your work as a trader and we know bitcoin and alt coins are starting to gain price increase in the past weeks so eventually all your hard work will be paid off and I know you will see that as soon as possible.
Jerson

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

This is a very nice tread because it has a huge amount of help for it and for others who want to trade but fear because I do not have enough knowledge how to do it and what it is. It is easier for them to be able to vote.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

This is a very nice tread because it has a huge amount of help for it and for others who want to trade but fear because I do not have enough knowledge how to do it and what it is. It is easier for them to be able to vote.

Try to do it with just minimal amount so that you could also experience it.
There is no better teacher than you being on the front line and to feel what will be the risk of trading.

You cannot get it all with just reading over and over again. You need to try.
Started that way and then getting more information with others experiences.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

Alternativecoins in trading is somehow good to use in this business because they are the most affordable coins with good quality also and can makes you profitable in daily basis in terms of income.
diedvw96

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:05:56 PM

I do understand your point. But I was thought to calculate Crypto based on satoshi and not directly with USD or its fiat value. From your analysis, you made profit but felt like in lose because of your fiat value consideration.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

When bitcoin back to the price when you bought it will give you income but for me you don't need to worry about that price change too much because you came here in crypto currency world knowing that these kind of situation are just part of bitcoin or any alt coins lives. The best thing you will do is to continue your work as a trader and we know bitcoin and alt coins are starting to gain price increase in the past weeks so eventually all your hard work will be paid off and I know you will see that as soon as possible.
No only in crypto trading but in every kind of trading either it is a real day trading you have to accept the fact that you can face a lot of difficulties, some time you will lose your money in trading while other time it will give you a good profit, profit and lost is a part of trading but you just need to be careful and should make a good strategy while putting your money for trading.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

I think you should not trade altcoin at this time, you can see that the bitcoin girl has been steadily dropping in recent days and still has no clear signs of recovery, so investing in altcoin at the time This risk will be very high when bitcoin prices can continue to drop sharply at any time. You should only trade short and should close the transaction in day to minimize risk.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:46:48 PM

Yes it is right but that trading is termed as negative trading in which you are depend on somebody every right is in your hand so in that sense the profit margin of that trading depends on others.This kind of trading really works in the market but only when the amount you invested is surplus.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:19:21 PM

I think you should not trade altcoin at this time, you can see that the bitcoin girl has been steadily dropping in recent days and still has no clear signs of recovery, so investing in altcoin at the time This risk will be very high when bitcoin prices can continue to drop sharply at any time. You should only trade short and should close the transaction in day to minimize risk.
I think this is a good time to invest in altcoin because the opportunity for growth is very high, while almost all altcoins are at very low prices compared to before. I predict the market will grow strongly in the coming time and create new milestones.

coconutter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:32:50 PM

Dont do trading if you dont know how to trade (as seen on your thread) so the best thing that you can do is just try to learn at the moment, and as soon as you understood it at 100%, then you can start to trade safely.

htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

This time it is very suitable for you to trade altcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly increasing and this has caused altcoin to recover very strongly. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably rebound to $ 7000, so this is a great time for you to buy and trade altcoin. I think to minimize the risk, you should invest in the top 10 http://coinmarketcap.com
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:38:09 PM

Your calculation is right. If you buy altcoins in a cheaper price when btc is at higher value you will gain profit but if the bitcoin price drop you will loss if sell in a lower price. Try to hold and wait the price increase again so that you can earn profit from your investment with out losing your initial capital in btc.

tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:08:32 AM

I think that this time is very suitable for you to buy and trade altcoin, the market is showing signs of recovery when bitcoin prices are increasing continuously and is currently adjusted at $ 6700 level. I think the bitcoin price will still be able to keep rising so you can rest assured buying and trading altcoin. Make a transaction plan that will minimize your risk.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

If I think Altcoin is the best choice for trading, Before trading we just be careful investing in profitable coins have a stable market and do not invest in one place.Most of the time I quickly sell Bitcoin that I make with a trade to book my profit in exchange.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

Now a days the trading is a profitable business and the benefits can be checked through the market like now many coins are circulating in the market and the users buy and sell coins for their willing and the traders trade these at a certain commission so they are in the position to get the money over not doing any hard work.

vudinhphu81

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

Market is recovering, capital increase?
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

Yes that is right,
I use BTCTC as my capital in trading.
I bought my BTCTC at 15,000
Even though I lost more than 50%
I am still optimistic, because I believe BTCTC will rise again
I am slowy regaining my losses through trading.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

Altcoins are the best coins for trading purpose through this you can get good profit earnings but you be careful about marketing strategy.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

if bitcoin price returns or bitcoin price goes up then you will get profit, if I trading I never sell my trading result, usually I sell if there is a need. I prefer to keep bitcoin out of money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: