Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinexchange.io - account locked, no response from the support  (Read 317 times)
LamboWhenChinaWakesUp (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:49:37 PM

My account was locked, without any notification or a reason.

I've tried to log in, but it says that "account is locked'

Anyone experienced this problem before?

https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/73876
Ticket number #73876

This is third time I experienced problems with this exchange,
and third ticket i've opened;
previously couldn't withdraw funds due to TXID error, and had to wait
but this is getting too ridiculous now.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

CoinExchange doesn't have an ANN thread here, members are just posting their reviews on thread Coinexchange.io - Reviews. If you can't wait any longer for the response of the support, you can try sending a private message to CoinExchange.io account, but still there's no assurance that he would get back to you.

If it's your 3rd time having a problem with CoinExchange, why not pull out your coins there and use other exchange instead?

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:53:34 AM

Coinexchange.io seems not to be a reliable exchange to the best of my knowledge. I have had complaints from two of my friends that use the exchange involving deposits and withdrawals that have not been executed for weeks now. There also seem to have a shitty support system.

Meanwhile, can you confirm if locking of accounts was many customers or just you alone?

I think it's best you move all your funds to a more reliable exchange the moment you have the opportunity!

Plainkoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:29:44 AM

Going on 46 days of account locked.  At this point, I am going to assume criminal activity / theft.  I have ticket opened with them (46 days ago), have tried every conceivable way to reach them.  And now I find their Twit account is suspended.

I don't normally keep coins on exchanges, I just went in to swap and traded out, as I was pulling coins back out, they slammed the door shut on me.

I am out 10,000's of dollars...  What really chaps my arse...  Crypto was about keeping out the government.  With crooks coming in and stealing from people, is only inviting laws and regulations into the very world that government is not supposed to be in.

How in the heck are we supposed to find freedom in crypto, with thieves in the mix.?

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:56:45 AM

I browse around their website and I found this very funny:  Grin

Support
We believe good support is second only to security and endevour to answer your queries as quickly as possible.

And I'm looking at their TOS as well and per Contact Information the email is support@coinexchange.io.

If they are not answering for more than a month now I guess you may have been a victim of a scam here.

Sad though there are wolves among the sheep here this is one drawback with no central authority to overlook and resolves every issue we might encounter. No guarantee and its the risk that we have to take.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:08:40 AM

My account was locked, without any notification or a reason.

I've tried to log in, but it says that "account is locked'

Anyone experienced this problem before?

https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/73876
Ticket number #73876

This is third time I experienced problems with this exchange,
and third ticket i've opened;
previously couldn't withdraw funds due to TXID error, and had to wait
but this is getting too ridiculous now.

Anything that you might have done to trigger that lock?

Going on 46 days of account locked.  At this point, I am going to assume criminal activity / theft.  I have ticket opened with them (46 days ago), have tried every conceivable way to reach them.  And now I find their Twit account is suspended.

I don't normally keep coins on exchanges, I just went in to swap and traded out, as I was pulling coins back out, they slammed the door shut on me.

I am out 10,000's of dollars...  What really chaps my arse...  Crypto was about keeping out the government.  With crooks coming in and stealing from people, is only inviting laws and regulations into the very world that government is not supposed to be in.

How in the heck are we supposed to find freedom in crypto, with thieves in the mix.?

Twitter account is indeed suspended. Not a good sign at all, but it could just be because of violations of twitter's policy with cryptocurrency or something. Not sure, although I don't see any other exchange's twitter account go down.

Seems just like OP's problem. Accounts being locked for apparently no reason at all. Not sure what's going on with their customer service which they apparently "endevour to answer your queries as quickly as possible".

Dang... 10,000s dollars and you didn't even plan on storing it long term on the exchange. That must suck.

This just proves that coinexchange should not be trusted, at least for the moment until they get their crap together.

Smiley
Plainkoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

This just proves that coinexchange should not be trusted, at least for the moment until they get their crap together.

Yeppers...  50 days now.  I work in IT, takes all of 2 seconds to unlock an Active Directory account once you have validated the Customer / User.

While I hope it is not a scammer and just a slip through the cracks.  I really liked their site and volume.  I am losing hope with each day that passes.

#58953 (in case you are reading CE.io.)

anandadeknik

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:56:42 AM

Hello Hello, can please help to unlock again my coinexchange.io account ? it locked since 4 day ago now.... all my btc are there, and i already change pasword still cant login...please check my ticket :

https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/86156
anandadeknik

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:14:58 AM

12 day now since my account Locked....
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:56:28 AM

12 day now since my account Locked....
That site now was going the shitty site, you are the same problem with my friend his account also lock and without respond to their support team. He waits for almost a month until now he didn't receive his withdrawing coins.

support@coinexchange.io. this is the support team but it seems also no reply even they emailed how many times.
Well, for the viewers here avoid this site they don't have a good reputation, and probably they became a scam site.
chris-dj

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

My account with 2 btc is locked now. Cry

Any1 here with good news? Accounts that have been unlocked?
chris-dj

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

Unlocked:) Please, also post the solutions and not just the complaints Smiley
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:53:17 AM

My account with 2 btc is locked now. Cry

Any1 here with good news? Accounts that have been unlocked?

is theres any reason for lockingyour account in coinexchange? Ill never experience same thing but its strange to get locked when there is no reason for locking it.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
poor_farmer

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

My account got locked just now... no reason for why it locked my account.  I am not able to get in even from multiple computers that i used to... I was just there to swap my coins... and all of my coins are gone now, i guess.... so sad!
poor_farmer

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:42:17 PM

Below Discord channel invite is to join all CoinExchange.io users like myself, that are facing issues(ex: account lockout, withdrawal/deposit issues) at CoinExchange... so that we can share our painpoints at CoinExchange.io, and help our self out of these issues. I will try to connect to coinexchange support requesting them to join our Discord community to help us from this issues.

https://discord.gg/9GZyerj

Regards,
Kazak
teukka79

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

My account also locked about week ago and 4 days ago support answered that it's been forwarded to technical support team but nothing has happened  Angry
anandadeknik

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

If there is admin here please check my coinexchange.io support ticket ##93545
Regarding my account LOCKED...
jack_jack

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:34:17 AM