Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you think NEX (Neon exchange) will stand in 1 year from now?  (Read 225 times)
cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

The amount of ICO's that are being performed lately is overwhelming, which makes it harder and harder to find a good one to invest in. I do believe NEX will be a big project. Having both co-founders of NEO on their advisory team makes this a project to keep an eye on.

What's NEX?

NEX is a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation

How is it better than current decentralized exchanges?

NEX combines the NEO blockchain with an off-chain matching engine to enable much faster and more complex trades than existing decentralized exchanges

- High Volume: NEX handles enormous trade volume through its unique publicly verifiable off-chain matching engine.
- Payment Service: The NEX payment service enables third-party smart contracts on NEO to send and receive global assets such as NEO and GAS as part of their computation.
- Complex Trades: NEX handles complex order types that aren’t currently available on other decentralized exchanges such as market and limit orders.

Where do you think it stands in 1 year from now?

As the expectations for NEX have been sky-high for a while now. I'm very curious what most of you think: Do you think NEX will be of binance-like proportions, or do you believe it's future isn't that bright at all?

Stay updated on highly promising ICO's, join me on Telegram! https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndNews

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

To be sincere I still have doubt about Decentralized exchanges, they are slow on execution and lack volume when compared to centralized counterpart and with huge number of users preferring centralized exchanges I don't see how th trend would change in coming year

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:34:21 PM

I think it is very over-hyped.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:42:13 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 04:31:19 PM by Poink

I am a believer and hope I manage to buy some.

Handling only NEO tokens (only a few right now but should increase shortly), it will be slow but if they deliver and handle ETH and all it's tokens, it could be big shortly after implementation.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

Why is that? The first DEX on the NEO platform? I think NEO will definetly be a leading cryptocurrency with many projects to come on it's blockchain, so it makes perfect sense that a DEX for this blockchain will be succesful.
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

Why is that? The first DEX on the NEO platform? I think NEO will definetly be a leading cryptocurrency with many projects to come on it's blockchain, so it makes perfect sense that a DEX for this blockchain will be succesful.

To be sincere I still have doubt about Decentralized exchanges, they are slow on execution and lack volume when compared to centralized counterpart and with huge number of users preferring centralized exchanges I don't see how th trend would change in coming year

My answer was pretty much above and so here it is. Decentralized exchanges only seem to get any real volume from coins that have just finished their ICO, once they are listed on centralized exchanges all of the volume seems to move there. The decentralized exchanges that are already up and running on the more popular blockchain of Ethereum are struggling to rival Centralized exchanges so I think it will be hard for NEX to do any better.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

I haven't heard this exchange before, but I think most decentralized exchanges have potential for now, but in the future there will be a big competition like the one among centralized ones today.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

Both decentralized and true anonymity features in an exchange? This is one good project, its potential value is amazing. I will definitely be watching this one close.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

Neon exchange will be one of top top 20 exchanges in one year, I am very sure because they are working very hard and their product is look very good for me. Maybe it will need some more time, because it is hard to get the trust of the people with a new exchange.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:43:19 AM

Neon exchange will be one of top top 20 exchanges in one year, I am very sure because they are working very hard and their product is look very good for me. Maybe it will need some more time, because it is hard to get the trust of the people with a new exchange.

With 2 NEO co-founders on board, I don't think getting trust is going to be the biggest issue here. Although I do believe they will have to fight to get a portion of the market. I'm very curious to see how this rolls out to be honest.
littlebill16

Activity: 160

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

With 2 NEO co-founders on board, I don't think getting trust is going to be the biggest issue here. Although I do believe they will have to fight to get a portion of the market. I'm very curious to see how this rolls out to be honest.

They're going to have to fight so hard to get a share of the market. Almost all crypto investors have experience with bitcoin and ethereum and so DEX's on the ethereum network are naturally going to be so much more successful than any using NEO.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:38:29 PM

I have a suspicion this DEX will do very well -- but I will choose to sit this one out and just do more of a "wait and see" stance instead of going all in.

I think the success of DEXes rest entirely on the failure of centralized exchanges. If governments start (or in some cases, continue) to crack down on/heavily regulate/shut down centralized exchanges, then by proxy decentralized exchanges will flourish. As long as centralized exchanges are viable options, I believe they will be the most popular ones -- meaning DEXes are less often used; hence, less successful.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:41:12 PM

They're going to have to fight so hard to get a share of the market. Almost all crypto investors have experience with bitcoin and ethereum and so DEX's on the ethereum network are naturally going to be so much more successful than any using NEO.
that's very hard. Because the demand for neo is not too much like ethereum itself. Remember everycoin that released in ethereum platform will be instantly listed on its ethereum decentralized exchange site just like forkdelta.
But this neonproject works in the different area because the developer tries to distributing a dividend to the token holders that mean if they are charging more fees to the users.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Arabella.Theo

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

You know this is the one project that really has me excited this year. I found watching the CEO of NEO to be extremely informative. He really got me excited about the project. I have been discussing with friends of mine the potential decentralised platforms may have to play in the future. NEX have NEO 100% backing. Large parts of the team intermix. The platform was originally supposed to be part of neo before they saw the potential for it to be a stand alone project. The success timescale for these projects depends heavily on when the regulations hit. But when it does the price of these daps will rocket
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:55:19 AM

We do need more exchanges. There's currently not a reasonable way for people to quickly pay with their debit/credit card or bank account and exchange large amounts of fiat for cryptocurrency within a short amount of time. For this reason, I think that exchanges in general have huge potential for gains, since they're essential for mainstream adoption. However, I'm treading cautiously, and I would like to watch the market a bit more and see how things play out a bit before I invest.

wilberthh

Activity: 462

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:48:43 AM

Just heard about this project recently, and in my opinion, NEX might be the best-decentralized exchange later on. The ICO price is a bit high, luckily the total supply is not much as well (50,000,000 NEX). Still, I think people right now rather exchanges like Binance, KuCoin, and another not so-decentralized  exchanges. Let's see where NEX will be in the next months. I'm hyped actually!
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

Just heard about this project recently, and in my opinion, NEX might be the best-decentralized exchange later on. The ICO price is a bit high, luckily the total supply is not much as well (50,000,000 NEX). Still, I think people right now rather exchanges like Binance, KuCoin, and another not so-decentralized  exchanges. Let's see where NEX will be in the next months. I'm hyped actually!
There was a competitor to the NEX exchange and it has already created a fully working DEX in the NEO ecosystem. It will be so difficult to compete with switcheo and i can say that the only interesting thing from NEX because it was offering a dividend to the token holders and it will be distributed regularly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

Nex will be one of the best exchange. Nex ico has the potential to become a legitimate decentralized exchange built on the NEO platform

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

If NEX will make fiat gate and fiat pairs trading it will beat Switcheo. But it would be very difficult to receive SEC's approval for fiat on DEX because no KYC there.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: