Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2018, 05:53:01 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency review site, looking for feedback  (Read 131 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

I was a little bit confused when I first hit the site. I feel like the overview page should be the homepage, so that new visitors can get into the content immediately. The UI is also a little busy. This page for example: https://cryptreview.com/#!/detail/ETH, maybe it's just me but my eyes really don't know where to focus because there's a lot going on.
Yes if seen then the website feels confusing for most people, but if it is used then I feel comfortable. But one's first sight is very important, so tidying up and also making the website more simple and orderly is the thing to do. The main function of websites has been pretty good, just add some features and also tidy up the website layout then it can make the value increase. Overall we have to admit that today there are many websites that are much better and when want to compete then the website owner should be able to provide the best service. Yes competition in the world of crypto is very heavy.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.