Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:57:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRPBust Is Looking For Bankroll Investors !  (Read 321 times)
XRPBust (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:34:14 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 10:18:24 PM by XRPBust

We launched our Provably fair Ripple game last week and have attracted over 1.6k users already !
I have been running multiple ad campaigns for the site and we are seeing more and more new players signing up each day
 We have seen over 29,000 XRP in deposits in the first 2 weeks and our users keep requesting that we raise the max bet because they cant play how they would like too, but with the current bankroll (20,000 XRP) It would be too much of a risk.  I am willing to add an additional 13,300 XRP to the bankroll to make my stake 33,000 XRP and am looking for 2 other investors to invest 33,300 XRP each to make the bankroll 100,000 XRP.
 The reason i wanted to keep it to only 2 investors (me and 2 others) Is to keep it simple. The current house edge is 0-1% (~0.5%) And the ref system pays out the 0.1% from site profit.  We would each own 33% of the bankroll (1% to affiliate system)and the initial investments (33,000 XRP) would be held for at least 1 month to keep the bankroll from fluctuating too much. I will pay out investors at the same time of the week/month to keep it simple as the stats are always fluctuating. After the first month you can  pull out your % of the bankroll. For example if the bankroll is 100,000 XRP on the first day of the month and by the end of the month its 130,000 XRP Your profit would be ~10,000 XRP for the month as you own 33% of the bankroll and the house made 30,000 XRP profit.
If you are interested in becoming a bankroll investor pm me or email me at XRPBust@gmail.com
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:02:59 PM

If you are still looking for investors for your site then why were you looking to sell it less than two weeks ago(ten days ago to be exact)?

XRPbust.com 10 BTC
Unless your have found enough investors to save your site and thus decided to keep it instead. Undecided
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:39:34 AM

@XRPBust. Why are you looking for investors in a bitcoin gambling subforum? Go look for investors in the Ripple community. I reckon some of them might be millionaires by now, sitting on all those piles of XRP hehehe.

Also most of us do not accept, hold or use centralized Paypal2.0 coins here, sorry.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:01:01 AM

If you are still looking for investors for your site then why were you looking to sell it less than two weeks ago(ten days ago to be exact)?

XRPbust.com 10 BTC
Unless your have found enough investors to save your site and thus decided to keep it instead. Undecided

Well, indeed it looks very strange...

I also would like to say the house's profit is negative at this moment, and here we have a newbie account asking for money. Combining these facts I don't see it as a good sign. It would be a very risky investment. No offense OP, but we need to put all these details on the balance to analyze the situation better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:55:41 AM

@XRPBust. Why are you looking for investors in a bitcoin gambling subforum?

it looks like he got in the wrong discussion, we gamblers are just using bitcoin as coin for gambling, and not for xrp. because we are gamblers and not interested in investing in your place.

Go look for investors in the Ripple community. I reckon some of them might be millionaires by now, sitting on all those piles of XRP hehehe.
yes I am sure that at this time many investors are stuck in xrp in considerable amounts. so they may be interested in investing
XRPBust (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:34:15 AM

XRPbust.com 10 BTC
I was not necessarily looking to sell the site, I saw the user made a post looking for a site so i just threw out a offer. Also the site does not need to be "saved" Im just looking to increase the max bet which would attract alot more players.

XRPbust.com 10 BTC

Well, indeed it looks very strange...

I also would like to say the house's profit is negative at this moment, and here we have a newbie account asking for money. Combining these facts I don't see it as a good sign. It would be a very risky investment. No offense OP, but we need to put all these details on the balance to analyze the situation better.
Yeah the house in in the negative right now and a large part of the reason is because of the small max bet. $15 being the max bet means most players can control their betting unlike a site where you can bet 1 btc at once.
@XRPBust. Why are you looking for investors in a bitcoin gambling subforum?

it looks like he got in the wrong discussion, we gamblers are just using bitcoin as coin for gambling, and not for xrp. because we are gamblers and not interested in investing in your place.

Go look for investors in the Ripple community. I reckon some of them might be millionaires by now, sitting on all those piles of XRP hehehe.
yes I am sure that at this time many investors are stuck in xrp in considerable amounts. so they may be interested in investing
Using Bitcoin to gamble is the same as using XRP to gamble Tongue You can get both on the most popular exchanges (binance, bittrex) .
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:49:52 AM

@XRPBust. But why would you want me to use an inferior and a less accepted cryptocoin to gamble? If I want to use XRP just to gamble, I would have to go to an exchange and use my bitcoin to buy xrp, then after gambling, convert it back again to bitcoin.

Why not use bitcoin? It is better and more merchants accept it.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:52:24 AM

@XRPBust. But why would you want me to use an inferior and a less accepted cryptocoin to gamble? If I want to use XRP just to gamble, I would have to go to an exchange and use my bitcoin to buy xrp, then after gambling, convert it back again to bitcoin.

Your question is valid and that's why most of the big gambling sites always start with bitcoin to gambling and slowly they will add other altcoins.

Using Bitcoin to gamble is the same as using XRP to gamble Tongue You can get both on the most popular exchanges (binance, bittrex) .

Playing game may be same but just to gamble on your exchange not many people are interested to convert their BTC to XRP and it also adds additional conversion and transaction fee cost to players. So you may consider providing a conversion facility on your site for better convenience.
XRPBust (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:22:02 AM

Your question is valid and that's why most of the big gambling sites always start with bitcoin to gambling and slowly they will add other altcoins.

Playing game may be same but just to gamble on your exchange not many people are interested to convert their BTC to XRP and it also adds additional conversion and transaction fee cost to players. So you may consider providing a conversion facility on your site for better convenience.

We will be working to add a quick conversion method from any coin to XRP , The reason the game is XRP only is because there is a popular version of this site called bustabit and all we did was convert it to use XRP. I know this may not be the best place to advertise a XRP site but Ripple has one of the biggest community's aside from bitcoin.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:15:31 AM

XRPbust.com 10 BTC

Agreed, something really fishy.
Anyway the amouny of people that can actually use the site is pretty low as the site is being limited for XRP bets, not a large amount of people holds XRP, and those who hold it usually do that for investment cases so I can't see them gambling on their investment.

You will still need to give as an explained reason why you were trying to sell the site few weeks back
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

Anyway the amouny of people that can actually use the site is pretty low as the site is being limited for XRP bets, not a large amount of people holds XRP, and those who hold it usually do that for investment cases so I can't see them gambling on their investment.

You will still need to give as an explained reason why you were trying to sell the site few weeks back
Also this is not listed under licensed version here https://www.bustabit.com/license.txt so script can have backdoor.

May be he thought it will be great success as people are going crazy about XRP these days but in fact he never got any big player.
10BTC for this site is just overestimation.
XRPBust (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

XRPbust.com 10 BTC

I already said i was never trying to sell the site, I simply made a reply to someones post that was trying to buy a site with a offer that i would have happily taken because i dont think my site is worth that much yet.

Also this is not listed under licensed version here https://www.bustabit.com/license.txt so script can have backdoor.

May be he thought it will be great success as people are going crazy about XRP these days but in fact he never got any big player.
10BTC for this site is just overestimation.

The site has been a great success so far Cheesy We have gotten over 2,500 members and many of those are active. There is no point of me buying a licenced version as i needed the site to be set up for me so i paid a trusted developer to do everything. If the site is doing very well in the future ill look into buying a licenced version.
XRPBust (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

Well because we are trying to target the millions of people who use XRP, There are already so many choices for bitcoin gambling sites,But no gambling site for XRP so it will be easier for us to attract players with no competition.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:51:37 AM

@XRPBust. If you really are going to target the imaginary millions of people using XRP, why are you in a bitcoin gambling subforum asking for an investment?

Go to a Ripple forum. No one likes using a centralized token issued by a for profit company that is trying to act like a central bank around here.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
XRPBust (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:50:24 AM

@XRPBust. If you really are going to target the imaginary millions of people using XRP, why are you in a bitcoin gambling subforum asking for an investment?

Go to a Ripple forum. No one likes using a centralized token issued by a for profit company that is trying to act like a central bank around here.
I posted this here because there are alot of traders and investors here. The more places to post it the better Smiley , Im probably not going to be able to reach the millions of people who use XRP but at least a good portion of them as the community is huge.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

I posted this here because there are alot of traders and investors here. The more places to post it the better Smiley , Im probably not going to be able to reach the millions of people who use XRP but at least a good portion of them as the community is huge.

I also do not have any problem with it since, the bitcointalk forum is not really exclusively only for bitcoins. Remember, all altcoins have announced their projects here first. Also, the altcoin section here is quite large. XRP included. Not only that, there are people that have bitcoins and would not mind trading it for altcoins like XRP in the name of investments.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

I think this is better suited for the gambling section instead of the gambling discussion.
Might find more interested people there.

Looking for a signature campaign.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:21:17 AM

Everyone knows that there are no millions of users in Ripple. Do not lie. Also, what do you propose, that we convert our bitcoins to XRP, then invest in your site and get paid in XRP? But most of us want to hold only bitcoin, not some centralized token.

Why don't you go to the millions of Ripple users to fund your site? I am sure millions of them would love to find something to do with their idle coins hehehe.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
XRPBust (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:55:22 AM

Everyone knows that there are no millions of users in Ripple. Do not lie. Also, what do you propose, that we convert our bitcoins to XRP, then invest in your site and get paid in XRP? But most of us want to hold only bitcoin, not some centralized token.

Why don't you go to the millions of Ripple users to fund your site? I am sure millions of them would love to find something to do with their idle coins hehehe.
I link players that ask questions about investing in the site to this post, This is the best place i can think of because like me, there are many investors and alt coin traders on this forum. I want to keep it to 2 other investors not hundreds or "millions" Also for the payments , The bankroll is in XRP so the investors would be getting their share of profit based on how much XRP the house makes in a week and i can send them that in XRP or the bitcoin equivalent if they choose to.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

We will be working to add a quick conversion method from any coin to XRP , The reason the game is XRP only is because there is a popular version of this site called bustabit and all we did was convert it to use XRP. I know this may not be the best place to advertise a XRP site but Ripple has one of the biggest community's aside from bitcoin.

There are plenty of dice gambling sites so don't worry about your competitors. You need to provide a more convenient way to gamblers to chose which coin they want to use. So you can't miss the main crypto coin BTC. If you add this coin then you may see more traffic to your site.Your site name can be XRP burst but you can always allow people to choose either BTC or XRP and conversion option between these two coins will be better for your site.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: