Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRPBust Is Looking For Bankroll Investors !  (Read 321 times)
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:44:00 AM

When it comes to business decision, you don't decision that you have not thought through and that is evidenced in the post you made about wanting putting a price tag on the site, that alone is an evidence contradicting what you have here as looking for investors irrespective of what your intentions might be, we don't read intentions we rely on facts this won't go away soon because someone else will still ask you.

On the creation of sites based on bustabits and because of that, you decided to use XRP without knowing if the majority of the market are ready for that shows an uninformed decision. You didn't even try to make it ETH which is fairly popular that can be exchange directly to fiat in some exchange sites. I like your responses to queries so far but since the house always win, how possible that you are in negative no matter the low maximum bet?
XRPBust (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:29:16 PM

When it comes to business decision, you don't decision that you have not thought through and that is evidenced in the post you made about wanting putting a price tag on the site, that alone is an evidence contradicting what you have here as looking for investors irrespective of what your intentions might be, we don't read intentions we rely on facts this won't go away soon because someone else will still ask you.

On the creation of sites based on bustabits and because of that, you decided to use XRP without knowing if the majority of the market are ready for that shows an uninformed decision. You didn't even try to make it ETH which is fairly popular that can be exchange directly to fiat in some exchange sites. I like your responses to queries so far but since the house always win, how possible that you are in negative no matter the low maximum bet?
We have a 0-1% house edge so we are suppose to make a profit over time, Our bankroll is small and there is alot of variance in the site profit right now, If we had a higher max bet then $15 then players with higher balances would not be able to control their play style as well. I choose XRP for a reason, There already is a bustabit clone for ETH, LTC, ETN, LTCC So i choose the next most popular currency in my opinion. I wanted the site built on STEEM but we figured out it was not possible.

@XRPBust. But why would you want me to use an inferior and a less accepted cryptocoin to gamble? If I want to use XRP just to gamble, I would have to go to an exchange and use my bitcoin to buy xrp, then after gambling, convert it back again to bitcoin.

Why not use bitcoin? It is better and more merchants accept it.

Your question is valid and that's why most of the big gambling sites always start with bitcoin to gambling and slowly they will add other altcoins.

Using Bitcoin to gamble is the same as using XRP to gamble Tongue You can get both on the most popular exchanges (binance, bittrex) .

Playing game may be same but just to gamble on your exchange not many people are interested to convert their BTC to XRP and it also adds additional conversion and transaction fee cost to players. So you may consider providing a conversion facility on your site for better convenience.

We will be working to add a quick conversion method from any coin to XRP , The reason the game is XRP only is because there is a popular version of this site called bustabit and all we did was convert it to use XRP. I know this may not be the best place to advertise a XRP site but Ripple has one of the biggest community's aside from bitcoin.

There are plenty of dice gambling sites so don't worry about your competitors. You need to provide a more convenient way to gamblers to chose which coin they want to use. So you can't miss the main crypto coin BTC. If you add this coin then you may see more traffic to your site.Your site name can be XRP burst but you can always allow people to choose either BTC or XRP and conversion option between these two coins will be better for your site.
Thanks for the idea, We will be adding some kind of easy conversion method soon
XRPBust (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

Here are our site traffic stats for the first few weeks https://i.imgur.com/R5VNhpq.png . Also we now have seen over 78k XRP in deposits and over 100k XRP wagered.
XRPBust (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

Stats update: In the past 30 days we have had over 10k Unique visitors on our site , The amount of XRP wagered is now over 178,000 and we are getting close to 3k Members Smiley https://gyazo.com/29677435b4a4466bc5cce6b7ef2513cc
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:49:07 AM

Stats can be faked to make it appear that the site is starting to obtain more traffic. There are Asian click farms for hire that site owners use to increase page hits. The same with Twitter followers, Facebook likes and Youtube subscriptions.

It's a common trick used in the cryptospace.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

We have a 0-1% house edge so we are suppose to make a profit over time
There is huge difference between 0% HE and 1% HE.
I choose XRP for a reason, There already is a bustabit clone for ETH, LTC, ETN, LTCC So i choose the next most popular currency in my opinion.
You don't have to explain yourself, it is your site and you have every right to accept shitcoin which you like, even shitcoin like ripple.
Stats can be faked to make it appear that the site is starting to obtain more traffic. There are Asian click farms for hire that site owners use to increase page hits. The same with Twitter followers, Facebook likes and Youtube subscriptions.

In this case 80%+ visitors are from Spain.
Spanish Asians?
XRPBust (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

We have a 0-1% house edge so we are suppose to make a profit over time
There is huge difference between 0% HE and 1% HE.
I choose XRP for a reason, There already is a bustabit clone for ETH, LTC, ETN, LTCC So i choose the next most popular currency in my opinion.
You don't have to explain yourself, it is your site and you have every right to accept shitcoin which you like, even shitcoin like ripple.

In this case 80%+ visitors are from Spain.
Spanish Asians?
We have a 0-1% house edge (its variable) Averages out at about 0.5% , Im not sure why it shows most of the traffic is from spain , I assume most of the active players would be from the USA or UK. We were getting lots more traffic from Indonesia and eastern countries until we took away the free mXRP faucet. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: