Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Delta going to die?  (Read 2608 times)
MKH (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

For some weeks, I have noticed that Delta does not show any tokens volume. Showing all zero, trade is not happening. Now is the delta going dead or is it being due to temporary problem?
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

No, Delta is not going to die. At present there are many problems in trading in this Exchanger but it has gained popularity day by day. Most altcoin is already trading in this exchanger.

Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:24:47 PM

Rumors are going around about the internal conflict of the team of Etherdelta which is causing most of the problems right now. Not really sure what the case is with Etherdelta but for the moment I am sticking with forkdelta because of it.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

For some weeks, I have noticed that Delta does not show any tokens volume. Showing all zero, trade is not happening. Now is the delta going dead or is it being due to temporary problem?

Behold, Etherdelta and ForkDelta,
maybe the team working in Etherdelta moved to Forkdelta. now forkdelta is better than Etherdelta.
whereas I used to, I like Etherdelta but now I like forkdelta.

Rumors are going around about the internal conflict of the team of Etherdelta which is causing most of the problems right now. Not really sure what the case is with Etherdelta but for the moment I am sticking with forkdelta because of it.

It could be true.
Augor1

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:38:49 AM

No, it won't die. With that being said etherdelta is not the most popular decentralized exchange anymore. People switched over IDEX, Forkdelta and Kyber Network.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:47:06 AM

i heard the news that etherdelta switched to forkdelta. i do not know for sure what has happened. but i hope forkdelta also has proper function like ether delta
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:55:55 AM

i heard the news that etherdelta switched to forkdelta. i do not know for sure what has happened. but i hope forkdelta also has proper function like ether delta
Yea it switched to forkdelta.
Make sure if you only open forkdelta from this site https://forkdelta.github.io
Be aware from any kind of similar link, because these could be phising link

Nowadays people are prefer to trade on IDEX and Fordelta
coinbg2017

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:03:06 AM

It depends on two factors: development team and community
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:42:09 AM

Long they solve technical issues,if any, given they are,and Yes, all violas are only nachnut existence is almost always first come to the Delta.
KillyGon

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

you can still withdraw in etherdeta
but cant trading, you can replace in forkdeta, same with etherdelta
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

Now all operations makes on Forkdelta, its the same as etherdelta but more fast and comfortable! also you can enter with the same keys and you will see all your tokens from etherdelta on forkdelta!
Vinoddjr

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

i think etherdelta is changing to forkdelta
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

Now all operations makes on Forkdelta, its the same as etherdelta but more fast and comfortable! also you can enter with the same keys and you will see all your tokens from etherdelta on forkdelta!

Yep, ForkDelta looks better now, but I wonder why the hell it takes so long for ED to resolve their issues?
They announced it several days ago https://twitter.com/EtherDelta/status/964202872551305216 and nothing happend
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

Yep, ForkDelta looks better now, but I wonder why the hell it takes so long for ED to resolve their issues?
They announced it several days ago https://twitter.com/EtherDelta/status/964202872551305216 and nothing happend

What volume of trading on forkdelta? Is it very different from etherdelta? and is it necessary to list tokens

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

Theres no such information or updates from them about resolving the issues that they do experience.For now on ED traders we can easily use another exchange as of now ForkDelta and IDEX is my choices yet ED isnt really up yet.I dont have any problems into those new sites to trade off which i do feel its much better than ED.I dont know if i would get back to ED once its up once again or just decide to stick on these new sites i do make trades though.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:19:23 PM

What volume of trading on forkdelta? Is it very different from etherdelta? and is it necessary to list tokens

I think most of the trading takes place on FD now. There're coins on which there were no trades for several days on ED, but they're actively traded on FD.
As for the listing, you can just use contract address of your token and start trading against ETH right away.
MKH (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

Did some trade in forkdelta, it was faster then delta. I Didn't face any problem. Aslo trading in Idex is fast. I think delta not goining to rais again.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

Maybe Etherdelta is on maintenance of their system. I got some info on my friends that much more safer than Etherdelta which Forkdelta it's a new exchange with faster transaction and make sure your tokens/coins are safe. You can check it on yourself. Goodluck.
magicwand2

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

it's will die when you death Grin Grin
mooncall100

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

it will be..