Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Delta going to die?  (Read 2608 times)
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:07:59 PM

Hi
I find https://etherflyer.com/ is a perfect replacement: high speed, secure, low fee
I've checked already
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:15:40 PM

At the EtherDelta exchange, there are always problems with displaying information. Try to go to the exchange through the VPN.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:50:19 PM

Ok they could die, and what happens with the ICO money, that is ridicilous to gain several millions, rebrand to forkdelta and move on like nothing has happened how do they gain enough confidence and trust?
recently, everything is somehow very strange and trust to this kind of project less and less. I think that people will be to believe only more than a proven exchanges and projects long residents.
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

ForkDelta can easily replace it, and I see that a lot of traders (especially bountists) now are choosing ForkDelta as it is more convenient. EtherDelta is almost impossible to use now, no matter with or without VPN.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

please use full name next time .
bcoz there are 2 delta , one is delta app same as blockfolio .
second is etherdelta exchange ,, if you talking about etherdelta then it is working properly now , but after team replaced everything is wrong with them .
you can use it with metamask to be on safe side .

zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

ForkDelta can easily replace it, and I see that a lot of traders (especially bountists) now are choosing ForkDelta as it is more convenient. EtherDelta is almost impossible to use now, no matter with or without VPN.
Friend, I also chose this exchange when EtherDelta started having problems. I almost did not notice any differences in the design, I did not have any problems when making deals.

MTS Coin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:49:07 AM

For some weeks, I have noticed that Delta does not show any tokens volume. Showing all zero, trade is not happening. Now is the delta going dead or is it being due to temporary problem?

EhterDelta is a contract that allows users to make transactions on top of it. ED is going nowhere if the users keep using it.
loicuagio1979

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:54:44 AM

They need time to change and catch up with. Etherflyer is new but better
If ED does't change, may be ED shall die
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:02:57 AM

Etherdelta is live right now. They improved API and speed of their website. You can access Etherdelta and buy some good stuff token right now. Good luck your journey. Coinmarketcap should mark Etherdelta exchange back
Starla

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:24:20 AM

etherdelta being repaired API can be seen on ED twitter but now back to normal Etherdelta can be used as usual.
Emmanuel95

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:45:58 AM

Etherdelta is not going to die? It has now come back to normal, trade has started as usual on it. I will advise the etherdelta manager that they try and improve on the Api for future problem.
Koomsd

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:39:59 AM

Delta Mean etherdelta ? i think best forkdelta trasaction fee is very very low  delta is high  best better than etherdelta to forkdelta
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:20:16 AM

I have long noticed the problems with the exchange of EtherDelta. On this exchange, the graphs are displayed poorly, and orders do not always work. Perhaps these are temporary problems.
Azizjon92

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

For some weeks, I have noticed that Delta does not show any tokens volume. Showing all zero, trade is not happening. Now is the delta going dead or is it being due to temporary problem?

I haven't traded in Delta yet. once gone and do not understand how to do it and came out.
loicuagio1979

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

I haven't traded in Delta yet. once gone and do not understand how to do it and came out.

ED was hacked 3 months ago and many investors lost their money. I opened an account in etherflyer and find it is good to trade. There are many good coin there to trade and find profit. Grin
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

Delta has already died, many tokens have ceased to be displayed on this exchange and there is almost no activity
btcfree2018

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

He is alive again and can now trade normally. What do you say or do you like it? It's quick and easy to trade.
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

Recently, Etherdelta faced some issue problems and i think after a couple of weeks up to now it has been recover little by little, while right now there is a fork delta which has a similarity to etherdelta. But if you check now etherdelta was still being used by many of the traders in this platform.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

Recently, Etherdelta faced some issue problems and i think after a couple of weeks up to now it has been recover little by little, while right now there is a fork delta which has a similarity to etherdelta. But if you check now etherdelta was still being used by many of the traders in this platform.
thank goodness that there are already signs of development regarding the condition of etherdelta, because if until absolutely no one uses etherdelta to transact of course that is a bad omen for the future etherdelta
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

thank goodness that there are already signs of development regarding the condition of etherdelta, because if until absolutely no one uses etherdelta to transact of course that is a bad omen for the future etherdelta
see the volume of trade etherdelta very daraktis and sad almost once in kebanyakn tokens terdafatar deserted from the exchange may be etherdelta already replaced with forkdelta because both there are equations even I see in etherscan forkdelta written etherdelta2

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: