Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Delta going to die?  (Read 2608 times)
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:57:29 PM

I think the future will have the purification of exchange floors. Because the Delta floor currently does not have many cryptos transactions, the bid itself causes many altcoins to be the dump. I hope next 2 years, the market leaves only some reputable exchange floors to be able to trade without worrying about security issues as well as exchange rates.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:15:36 AM

I think these days many people are cautios in trading, especially with some coins like Delta. May be they are just waiting.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

For me it is the worst exchange I ever use. It is really slow, inconvenient, it irritates me, so I do not use it for trading and do not advise you to do it
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

think and I observe etherdelta is still active, but now he is losing a lot of visitors as well as the number of transactions, with some of my remaining coins still with the amount of coins I transfer about 4 months ago I think etherdelta is still active and safe, with the decrease in the number of visitors may undermine the public reputation of etherdelta itself, I hope the etherdelta fore can and maintain the trust of its pengunanya and hopefully the price of the gas price can immediately be conditioned at the price corresponding to the beginner or newbie
Rubengiovani

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

Delta exchange will never die for cryttocurrency It is currently very very rife happen negative issues that attack various exchange so the price drops that can make the delta die,maybe in the near future it will recover as usual
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

Now I do not use it, but I used to like this crypto exchange, it was always possible to buy good crypt coins at a good price.
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:34:43 PM

Nevertheless, its decentralization aspect and the storage of your personal keys are very important. At present, there are more decentralized exchanges, such as IDEX.
AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:00:45 AM

Rumors are accomplishment encircling up the home disagreement of the group of Etherdelta which is causation away of the trouble equitable now.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

it seems like no friend where they are still active in social media and they are experiencing hacker trouble from people who are not known,
delta now has resumed trading but still small scale,
forkdelta itself experienced an increase in transactions.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

For me it is the worst exchange I ever use. It is really slow, inconvenient, it irritates me, so I do not use it for trading and do not advise you to do it
This is right point. I think this is very hard exchange for newbie and you should think twice before you're going to trade there.
I used etherdelta last time 2-3 month ago and they really did do anything to improve this exchange. For me it looks like this is abandoned  exchange. If you like DEX exchanges I think IDEX would be your choice. I like IDEX and trade there sometimes.
If you can don't trade on Etherdelta and use Metamask. Don't use it without metamsk!
makakadu

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:17:00 PM

For me delta has long been dead, especially me not like that it only works through vpn. Forkdelta too is disappointing me Sad
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

For me delta has long been dead, especially me not like that it only works through vpn. Forkdelta too is disappointing me Sad
in any case, I have not used ether Delta for a long time, because the problems started from the fact that I could not fully carry out my activities in this exchange. neither the computer nor the tablet could open the site, and then the transactions were still badly conducted. It is better to use IDEX today, with the same functionality.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:17:57 PM

Which delta? ETD or Forkdelta? If you mean Fork I think that you were wrong cause only ETD is going to die and there are no traders and investors wanna use ETD to trade anymore cause it's not a safe place to trade so nobody wanna put their cryptocurrency in risk by using this exchange anymore although they can sell every token as they want on this exchange Smiley

Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

Honestly I did not trade not the Delta, mostly it's a win, less Bitrex. I think it's the best exchanges so far. i prefer big exchanges because they are more reliable

Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

Which delta? ETD or Forkdelta? If you mean Fork I think that you were wrong cause only ETD is going to die and there are no traders and investors wanna use ETD to trade anymore cause it's not a safe place to trade so nobody wanna put their cryptocurrency in risk by using this exchange anymore although they can sell every token as they want on this exchange Smiley
Of course we are talking about ETD. Forkdelta in good condition. I do not understand what can be a reference in a decentralized exchange? I use the ETD de lait still and have no problem, tell me why it is not safe?  Huh

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

In the moment delta is still fine, i am still used delta until now
No problem
quanahri

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

Perhaps just a network problem. I use delta several times and it works very well, lately the internet is not generally good
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

I used it couple of weeks ago but fees are too high.
Idex is much better, try that one.
Why etherdelta isn't safe? I see lots of traders and trade orders there  Huh
andygaruda

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

are you sure, am will be....
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:07:39 PM

Regarding EtherDelta as a token exchange, i can tell from my own experience that i traded tokens at this exchange. In the past, i have been watching minor problems, but despite these inconveniences, i have been happy with exchange.
These were just temporary issues that they removed. I do not think EtherDelta will disappear as a currency exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: