Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:15:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Delta going to die?  (Read 2608 times)
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:25:56 PM

I used it couple of weeks ago but fees are too high.
Idex is much better, try that one.
Which delta? ETD or Forkdelta? If you mean Fork I think that you were wrong cause only ETD is going to die and there are no traders and investors wanna use ETD to trade anymore cause it's not a safe place to trade so nobody wanna put their cryptocurrency in risk by using this exchange anymore although they can sell every token as they want on this exchange Smiley
Why etherdelta isn't safe? I see lots of traders and trade orders there  Huh
I also regularly trade and buy coins at very cheap prices on ED. However, to improve the support of the investment community, I think ED should improve their trading features to become smoother and faster.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:13:13 PM

For some weeks, I have noticed that Delta does not show any tokens volume. Showing all zero, trade is not happening. Now is the delta going dead or is it being due to temporary problem?

Did she ever come alive? In my opinion, it is simply inconvenient to trade there. A nightmare design, glitches, slow work, small volumes. Idex is much more comfortable. Its only plus, as well as at forkdelta, the opportunity to sell to somebody, not needed tokens. I do not see in there big advantages. Not a fan.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:20:20 PM

For some weeks, I have noticed that Delta does not show any tokens volume. Showing all zero, trade is not happening. Now is the delta going dead or is it being due to temporary problem?

I do not think that Delta will die. It will also be used for the quick sale of not very promising coins. But interest to it will decrease, here you are right.
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:40:27 AM

I am using delta and it still works very well. delta suitable for newbie like me
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

It's better to trade at ForkDelta now)) It seems to me that ED always has problems. But I'm very glad that now we have the alternative, forkDelta die)
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

the group has the answer on this,
before the big down of ETHERDELTA and to make the DELTA alive again.
they launched FORKDELTA.
this is the good thing to use now and i, myself left the ETHER a long time ago.
andy_pelevin
Legendary

Activity: 2225
Merit: 1123

Altcoinlog

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

I am using delta and it still works very well. delta suitable for newbie like me
At me this service always works slowly and sometimes works with errors. FORKDELTA/ETHERDELTA is a bad exchange, but this service has nothing to replace.

█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████`````███████████████████
████████████████████```````██████████████████
███████████████████````````█████████████████
██████████████████```███`````████████████████
█████████████████```█████`````███████████████
████████████████```███████`````██████████████
███████████████```█████████`````█████████████
██████████████```````````````````████████████
█████████████```█████████████`````███████████
████████████```███████████████`````██████████
███████████```█████████████████`````█████████
██████████```███████████████████`````████████
████████`````███████████████████```````██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
gdgdgdg
Altcoin
КAК HACTPOИTЬ MAЙHИHГ?
ИHCTPУКЦИЯ

| OK   VKONTAKTE
| TWITTER   TELEGRAM
| FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM

[/center
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

Delta is still alive, but the volume of transactions there is very small, today many traders are turning to more popular decentralized exchanges and of course larger trading volumes
egobit

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

I moved from exchanging Etherdelta to Forkdelta and Idex, something strange has happened to the Ethereum network in the last few days. The price of gas has increased several times, the Commission for the transaction is very high, especially on the exchange Idex
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

Delta is still alive, but the volume of transactions there is very small, today many traders are turning to more popular decentralized exchanges and of course larger trading volumes
I've doubt about that. Recently I tried to withdraw my tokens and I was upset cause I didn't. I tried 5 times and spent a lot of Ether but transactions was failed, so I think Etherdelta finally scammed, so be careful.
GQ_Crypto

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

Most likely this is a temporary problem. IDEX now also has very small volumes of trading and it seems to me that this is due to the current drop in all the cryptocurrencies.
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

Most likely this is a temporary problem. IDEX now also has very small volumes of trading and it seems to me that this is due to the current drop in all the cryptocurrencies.

And by the way now we have a problem with GAS price. I tried to sold coin on IDEX but there were GAS about 200 I thought that it was a mistake or just huge buyer but tomorrow Gas price was the same, so I think now we have the same problem with ETH net like we had with krypto kitties.
Hope ETH team will do something with that.
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

This is a fairly new project and it is natural that he has problems so far. But the main problem, I think, is that on all exchanges, the volume of trading fell due to the situation on the market
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

I think delta already no one wants to trade there and you should steer clear of such a market than the assets you have stuck there better you go out and trade in other exchange places. try new market that has plaatform almost same as delta but have stronger security, IDEX you have to try it.
indodaks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:00:27 AM

I think the delta is not a good wallet because I see they put all tokens in their exchanger without verifying it first, and it has the possibility to cause a scam coin,
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

When you went there, it was just not a sale to them on the stock exchange, and today another situation seems to me that the delta will die because it is created for beginners, and today people have become more educated in the crypto world

Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

Delta can't die because it's the only place to sell and buy shit coins. Dump all the coins out there. While there will be a lot of crypto-coins and ordinary tokens, these exchanges will live. I have seen a heavy load on the server, so the site is very slow.
jobking01

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

I don't think so, just switch forkdelta.Delta where buy and sell other coin. can't be die.
Janadara123

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

Yes Ether-delta is going to die, It has never been user-friendly for many months.So People went away from it. The new era of Dexes has begun and it will be largely user-friendly and cross chain will be implemented.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

I believe that you should not previously forget and bury the Delta. These exchanges still need our huge market amount of cryptocoins. I like in the Delta that you can sell and buy tokens of coins that are not yet on any exchange. And sometimes you can buy coins from bounty hunters, at a price lower than it was on the ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: