Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Delta going to die?  (Read 2608 times)
gammadex

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

GammaDEX (https://gammadex.com/) is a drop-in replacement DEX for EtherDelta and ForkDelta.

70,000 ETH traded volume in the last month, across hundreds of ERC20 token pairs.

https://i.imgur.com/JgIhNGC.png
amiramakam

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

I don't think that Delta is dying, it will decrease to a certain extent and then will bouncing back up, It depends on two factors: development team and community. I think this would be a good time to invest in it. That's my opinion, I don't know for sure what will happen.
cuong1610

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

For some weeks, I have noticed that Delta does not show any tokens volume. Showing all zero, trade is not happening. Now is the delta going dead or is it being due to temporary problem?
I do not think it is, as it is still a trading place.
Candycrush22

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

no, it won't. Delta is alive, but there are many problems with trading, you can still withdraw in etherdelta. I think they will fix the problem soon.
Resulbil

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

There is a common fact that on the Delta such as Etherdelta and Forkdelta, the trading volume is very very low. I have some tokens and trade on Forkdelta
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

Hello, I think that time will tell us whether she will die or not.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
kevinDr

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:27:59 AM

I do not think so, Delta will not die. Delta price is rising right now. Those who invested in the Delta are now very happy because they have done the right thing, they are not afraid of the risk of investing in Delta and now their faith has been reward.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

It seems that since the arrival of Idex, the volume of etherdelta decreased because many investors from Etherdelta moved to Idex who were younger in use.
JustinYoko

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:38:32 AM

no, it won't. Delta is still alive, the parameters on the graph have shown that it is still alive and is continuing to grow. I have believed in Delta and have gained some profit from it.
DRoseJonas

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

the volume of the Delta is increasing in the last 2 days have proved that Delta isn't going to die, it has returned. People who believe in Delta may be very happy because they have put their trust in the right place.
ShinobiFueled

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:29:33 AM

I also think that Delta is dying. since the arrival of Idex, the volume of etherdelta has been decreased because many investors moved from Etherdelta to Idex. That's my opinion, I can't predict what will happen next.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

I also think that Delta is dying. since the arrival of Idex, the volume of etherdelta has been decreased because many investors moved from Etherdelta to Idex. That's my opinion, I can't predict what will happen next.

can you read the comment above . the other guy said , the volume of ed is increasing and that is a good sign that there are still people trade on that platform but as i see on your comment you said that ed's volume is decreasing , i dunno if you are telling the truth or the guy above is lying but based on my own observations about ed , i think ed is not going to die because ed is a good exchange when it comes to erc20 coins  . bounty hunters like me , will always prefer ed among others .
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

You are too quick to conclude a friend, the volume has indeed decreased in recent days. however, it is because investors and traders are inactive due to falling prices. and others move on other exchangers. too soon you conclude that the delta is going to die
RixtonTrain

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:13:09 AM

can you read the comment above . the other guy said , the volume of ed is increasing and that is a good sign that there are still people trade on that platform but as i see on your comment you said that ed's volume is decreasing , i dunno if you are telling the truth or the guy above is lying but based on my own observations about ed , i think ed is not going to die because ed is a good exchange when it comes to erc20 coins  . bounty hunters like me , will always prefer ed among others .
I think the comment above is wrong, Delta has decreased but the last 3 days the parameters on the chart have shown signs of increasing and there are no signs stop. That proved that Delta will not die, it has persistence vitality. I believe that the price of Delta will continue to increase in the coming days.
Bastillsoul

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

I do not think so, the parameters of the delta have increased significantly in recent days, which proves that the delta will not die. Maybe the upcoming delta days will go up even further, and those who have invested in the delta have made the right decision.
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

it all depends on the token .. as a rule, after the bounty is distributed, there is activity on the exchange

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

Delta was an excellent exchange a couple of years ago, but more modern ones began to appear, which started to overtake it via the interface of trading !!! I think it's just good work to do on it and people to reach out !!!

wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

Delta is not dead but their admin is hard to contact and there are no answers when there are problems in Delta such as dead and not in the care of exchange that is not handled by admin their social media accounts they also rarely update.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

In the future IDEX market makes etherdelta less competitive with Idex, I think if etherdelta doesn't change their interface many investors will leave etherdelta
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:47:19 AM

In the future IDEX market makes etherdelta less competitive with Idex, I think if etherdelta doesn't change their interface many investors will leave etherdelta
Personally, I prefer idex rather than etherdelta. It is more understandable and works faster. But I believe that both exchanges will go into disrepair after the really high-quality projects of decentralized exchanges come to the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: