Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Btcquick not verifying membership  (Read 921 times)
Kimby (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:46:37 PM

Order # 104206
Hi i placed the above order for membership verification on sunday and it is still in review 4 days later. Jerrod told me to answer the verification questions when i log in but after i entered the info it kept bringing me to an error screen. Now it says to contact customer support cuz i exceeded 3 attempts. That was 2 days ago and i have contacted support via email, a support ticket and numerous phone calls and noone has gotten back to me. Please help! I want to buy bitcoins!!!!
marcovaldo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:49:48 PM

Maybe you can find someone working for them here: just send them a pm.
I do not know btcquick and never ordered anything from them....
Welcome though

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
Kimby (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:54:37 PM

Thanks ill try to do that!
vivify

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:10:01 PM

Halo Kimby, I've experienced the same level of customer service with this company. I made an order on monday night, and here I am with no bitcoin, even though they have "50" in stock.

I understand that order confirmation and private key funding are two different things, as the CEO said (who is a member on here named ascension), but the thing is that when you here the name btcquick, you assume that you GET bitcoins quick, not they take your munny quick, then make you wait days without even the slightest amount of communication.

What peeves me the most is how there is simply no communication, I've opened a support ticket, I've called several times, I've done my part, and this company still doesn't even say "oh, we didn't know it would grow so fast, and now we're shorthanded, BUT we're doing our best to get you guys those coins!", no, nothing. I'm not happy at all.

Who knows, the company could be having trouble with currency issues, or staffing issues, or something, but whatever it is, they should inform the customer somehow as to which way they are having trouble, but they haven't. There's many others who are pretty peeved about it too.

This next part is directly for Ascension:
If there is something that the customer can do to make this process more quick, then I'm sure every customer would be happy to oblige.

Also to add, I've called my financial institution, and they're not withholding the payment.

Please give me my bitcoin.
buddrulez

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:39:08 PM

I'm having the same problems with these fuckers no customer support at all!
Kimby (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 12:08:59 AM

Ugh i feel bad for u guys. Guess im not the only one dealing with their crap.  Cry  Since just getting anyone to contact me about verification is a pain in the ass i doubt i am even gonna buy any actual bc from them at all. Ill post here if i hear back from them and let u guys know if they resolve the issue. Im new to this whole bitcoin game  but  it seems like i might be better off doing a money transfer via a reputable private seller. 
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 12:11:00 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 10:00:54 PM by xinzark

This is all about big money , all the rep site even like MTGOX all the rep site even like took away something always : )
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:32:52 AM

so, no one recommends Btcquick then?
Kimby (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 07:46:32 PM

I still have not heard anything from them. At this point i am very annoyed that noone has even responded to my phone calls, emails and support tickets. I have requested my $1.99 verification fee back which they charged on sunday even though it is now friday.  I am honestly afraid to buy bc's from them because if they can not communicate with me about a stupid verification then i cannot trust them to handle several hundred dollars worth if coin. The last thing i want is to drop $500 on btcquick and then be left in limbo.

I could understand if something was flagged during verification and they were taking their time sorting it out but to just flat out ignore me & not respond to any of my questions is just flat out wrong. As has been saud before...if they cared at all they would at least respond with a "im sorry but we are backed up" or " our system is down" or anything. Seriously, any response is better than nothing.

Unless this company makes a serious attempt to correct this wrong i would absolutely not recommend them.
vivify

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:17:17 AM

it's been about 8 or 9 days for me too, dang, I got verified for 1.99, then bought a dollar worth of coin, which made me think the system was legit, so I definitely tried to feel it out as much as possible. once I got my dollar of bitcoin, I thought 200 would be fine, now I wait still.

I'm looking into using dwolla and and campbx, should be legit. I just want that coin already so I can be done with the company.

Maybe if they change their company image in the future, I'll work with them again, but not yet unfortunately.
cbhelp

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:19:15 AM

Email jerrod directly, and he will email you the verification questions. That's what I had to do, and was approved in 10 minutes.

Jerrod@btcquick.com
Spudsz

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:34:11 AM

Not sure if this helps as this was a while ago, but I joined btcQuick back in Aug and was verified fairly painlessly.

I paid the membership order fee on Aug 18th, I used a camera phone photo (not a scan) of my documents, got an Email on the 20th from Mike requesting I upload my documents in better quality, I did so straight away, and I was approved on Aug 21st.

I have yet to actually place a BTC order, so I can't comment on that side of things.
gordoh

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:47:46 AM

Hey guys

I wasn't able to register my account with BTCquick, there was some kind of problem with the picture uploader, it wasn't uploading. I emailed mike with the photo, but no response. So I looked for another Bitcoin exchange and found localbitcoins.com.

I have done a few exchanges with them totalling over $2000.00 and I haven't had any problems yet. I just make sure I find a trustworthy person to deal with, which is very easy to do as all the stats are on the website so you can check feedback.

I hope this helps a little bit at least, And good luck getting your BTC from BTCquick, im pretty sure they will sort their problems out soon.
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:26:59 AM

they are sleeping with piles and hope no one will available until new year long time but have to wait for them  Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: