Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL YOUR ALTCOINS! BITCOIN WILL DOMINATE THE MARKET!  (Read 1080 times)
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

The current alt boom is coming to an end and bitcoin will rule supreme once again!

Yes bitcoin dominance already at 39.5% right now unlike before that 35% below if BTC dominance goes up to 60% probably all altcoins will bleed like last dec 2017 then after that altcoins will follow to rise.

People are not understanding the potential gain in it, most people are thinking when Bitcoin price is increasing all other coins will drop. It is not like when Bitcoin price is increasing all other altcoin prices will also increase, so we have to wait for BTC dominance to increase all other altcoin prices.
Cryptocucumber

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

I don't understand people saying altcoins will fall when bitcoin rises, look at last year when bitcoin was raised dramatically...so was almost every altcoin! When bitcoin is steady then altcoins will rise and same goes for when bitcoin rises, altcoin really only fall in price when bitcoin crashes.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:39:21 AM

i don't think that bitcoin supremacy will come back to 70% that would be a great fall for altcoins or a huge rise for btc and in this moment is not expected, btc will surely rise after the lightining network release

When will it be released? Many information about the lightning network but nobody know when?
I know it will be good and best event for bitcoin if lightning network being adopted soon.
yonton (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:41:54 AM

I don't understand people saying altcoins will fall when bitcoin rises, look at last year when bitcoin was raised dramatically...so was almost every altcoin! When bitcoin is steady then altcoins will rise and same goes for when bitcoin rises, altcoin really only fall in price when bitcoin crashes.
wtf are you talking about? Most of the top altcoins fell 70-90% vs bitcoin as bitcoin went from around 2k in august to almost 20k in december. Zoom out on the daily, the charts don't lie!
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

The current alt boom is coming to an end and bitcoin will rule supreme once again!
The alts will keep on eating the market dominance of bitcoin for the simple fact that every day new projects appear, we know that many of them are not worth anything but those projects get replaced by even more useless projects in which people invest their money, I do not think we are going to see a point where bitcoin will recover its previous dominance over the market.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

i don't think that bitcoin supremacy will come back to 70% that would be a great fall for altcoins or a huge rise for btc and in this moment is not expected, btc will surely rise after the lightining network release

When will it be released? Many information about the lightning network but nobody know when?
I know it will be good and best event for bitcoin if lightning network being adopted soon.
Their is no certain here once lightning network all are into place. So many predictions about altcoins and btc may happen this year. But, making firm decisions whether you sell you altcoins or hold into your btc, so Im still holding btc and some altcouns would remain.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:31:44 AM

The alts will keep on eating the market dominance of bitcoin for the simple fact that every day new projects appear, we know that many of them are not worth anything but those projects get replaced by even more useless projects in which people invest their money, I do not think we are going to see a point where bitcoin will recover its previous dominance over the market.
Bitcoin will always dominate the market because Bitcoin is currently the most popular coin in the world. This is a thing that can not be avoided, Project ICO that has no prospect could have decreased the popularity of Altcoin, It is evident from the project which is not qualified and ended with a scam. But not always like that, there are some Altcoin that can give confidence to the Market like Etherum, riplle and also Waves. For me there are plus and minus the Altcoin, with Altcoin then Bitcoin price will always change and now Bitcoin continue to show its existence by experiencing a stable price increase. This is a good thing for the development of cryptocurrencies, but what I worry about now is those projects that are badly performing because they can affect the public's overall confidence in cryptocurrency.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:12:18 AM
Merited by go4crypto (12)

Bitcoin domination of altcoins is always there. It just goes up and down in percentages.
Selling altcoins for bitcoin or the other way around at wrong times can seriously mess
up a portfolio in value.
skylar

Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:40:20 AM

yes BTC are dominate the market, but I dont really care about this thing. since altcoin that I used are more fast tx speed and cheap tx fee there is no reason to sell all my altcoin, except if bitcoin can reduce the tx fee and increasing tx speed I would considering on it. I have BTC asset too, but not think to sell my altcoin early .
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:44:33 AM

You are wrong!

What are your odds on your words?

I can bet you up to 1BTC (with escrow and if you give me good odds) that we will NOT SEE Bitcoin dominance over 55% (like in old days 556+-65%+) to the end of this year.

i think he is saying the same thing which everyone knows , when btc start moving up then everyone want to join ride of btc and sell alts .
and it happened many times .

alts only grow when btc get stable .
Due to the recent bitcoin increase and the more people are being so crazy dude. This guy betting a lot in the bitcoin but remember altcoin will be following the bitcoin after bitcoin goes to the moon.
He's making a FOMO to the latest jump of bitcoin to make newcomers and altcoin holders feeling panic. Just an old trick dude.

Dont ever folllow unclear trick from spammers who want us being panic and sell everything.
Bitcoin is good bet but low profit, better to split our fund to altcoin too to get more profit.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:12:56 AM

I don't understand people saying altcoins will fall when bitcoin rises, look at last year when bitcoin was raised dramatically...so was almost every altcoin! When bitcoin is steady then altcoins will rise and same goes for when bitcoin rises, altcoin really only falls in price when bitcoin crashes.

Believe yourself because don't fall for tricks because you can see previous year charts when bitcoin price is increasing almost all the altcoin price is kept increasing in the market. For that, we need to have little patience.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:15:32 AM

Every time BTC has mooned and people sold their alts to get in, alts then mooned.. Every time alts mooned and people sold their BTC for alts, BTC mooned. It's already too late to do what you stated. Be careful of the advise you hand out here.

zorgo

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:23:08 AM

This cannot lasts forever, industry works for improving quality of our life through blockchain, so each project should take a bit of market cap. If BTC will remain it's percentage, it will be big drama for development of blockchain.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

Bitcoin is expected to grow back to its previous ath and even making a new high but at the moment btc seems to struggle in fast recovery however one of the cause of this is low market volume, i hope volume will increase in coming days.

JoshuaBlack1

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:18:42 PM

to be honest I though the time to move into bitcoin was a couple weeks ago, If you didn't sell your alts then I would be a little hesitant
yahman

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

As you can see all is in the same proportions as it was, btc and alts, and I believe it will be
winterland

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:28:41 PM

Bitcoin will always dominate the market because Bitcoin is currently the most popular coin in the world. This is a thing that can not be avoided, Project ICO that has no prospect could have decreased the popularity of Altcoin, It is evident from the project which is not qualified and ended with a scam. But not always like that, there are some Altcoin that can give confidence to the Market like Etherum, riplle and also Waves. For me there are plus and minus the Altcoin, with Altcoin then Bitcoin price will always change and now Bitcoin continue to show its existence by experiencing a stable price increase. This is a good thing for the development of cryptocurrencies, but what I worry about now is those projects that are badly performing because they can affect the public's overall confidence in cryptocurrency.
Don't get me wrong, bitcoin will be the leader for a long time or even forever but what I'm talking about is that there are a lot of new altcoins some are useful and so the percentage market cap of bitcoin compared to the total market cap in the market decreases and when we add the scam coins that are out there then the dominance of bitcoin goes even lower.
letua

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:02:10 AM

Bitcoin will always lead crypto simply because it was bitcoin who started this crypto world. That is why there are alts and besides more alts will come. Etc is the founder of this crypto so no one can make it follower instead it will always dominate.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:03:55 AM

Bitcoin is expected to grow back to its previous ath and even making a new high but at the moment btc seems to struggle in fast recovery however one of the cause of this is low market volume, i hope volume will increase in coming days.
I see an increase volume with bitcoin and it will bounce back for sure. Better hold some altcoins that has the potential and sell some which no future at all. Yes these days struggling to recover but it will slowly recover we just have to be patient.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:30:52 AM

Bitcoin is dominating the market at the present. But i think ethereum will challenge bitcoin in dominating the market in the future. And i don't agree that altcoins will come to an end.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: