Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL YOUR ALTCOINS! BITCOIN WILL DOMINATE THE MARKET!  (Read 1089 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

is there any definite information from this news?
no there is none, it's just his own opinion, no prove to back it up

So better not to listen on this simply because altcoins is good and it can survive for sure. There's a lot of good altcoins and if you can see its more profitable than bitcoin but of course bitcoin will remain on top and it doesn't mean altcoins will die.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:54:02 PM

the btc domination is ended years ago, yeah it founded this world but it is not necessary that remains the first crypto (maybe with lighting network it will mantain his position). in the last two years the btc domination is slowly decreasing, just now in this drop it has gained new vitality becasue the people are scared and they think that btc is safer for avoid losses

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Awaknow

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

The current alt boom is coming to an end and bitcoin will rule supreme once again!

I strongly disagree with what you say, marked conditions can't be predicted by sameone who does not have enough knowledge to predict market places. Bitcoin runs along its course and Altcoin also runs its own path.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:55:14 AM

The current alt boom is coming to an end and bitcoin will rule supreme once again!

Bitcoin has always been the dominant cryptocurrency since the beginning. No wonder why all the altcoins right now are mostly based on the value of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is going down, more often than not the altcoins are also going down along with it. But since the altcoins, or most of them, are actually offering a different set of features and offers, they could gain growth and success apart from the performance of Bitcoin. Altcoins, in this sense, do not just end.
Kenarix

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

Bitcoin has always been the dominant cryptocurrency since the beginning. No wonder why all the altcoins right now are mostly based on the value of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is going down, more often than not the altcoins are also going down along with it. But since the altcoins, or most of them, are actually offering a different set of features and offers, they could gain growth and success apart from the performance of Bitcoin. Altcoins, in this sense, do not just end.

That is right. But it seems the Bitcoin will aim to be a store of value, so the Bitcoin Cash could dominate the usage front.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

While there have been moments in which altcoins grew significantly on their own most of the time they follow the movements of bitcoin, if bitcoin grows altcoins grow as well if bitcoin loses value then altcoins lose value as well, to me this is a very clear sign that regardless of the market dominance of bitcoin altcoins are incredibly dependent on it.
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:40:39 PM

Some altcoin also has their own purpose, although Bitcoin can also do it since it is the king of them all, but some token team member try to cater or make contract on some businesses that will use their coins as third options when they accepts payment from customers.
mkumar76

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:08:24 AM

rather selling than altcoins , trade them and increase btc .
for example you buy any alt at 100 sats and sell at 110 sats then you are in profit of 10 sats , in this way not only you will get benefit of increasing value of bitcoin , but also you will get 5-15% more btc by trading .
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:52:42 AM

we do not have to always focus on bitcoin because now there are so many altcoins that have good potential in the future. we can use altcoin for daily trading and get profit. so having altcoin should also have bitcoin to be balanced.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

Crypto currencies don't always about bitcoin, but its also about alt coin, it's good if you want to promote more about bitcoin but crypto also need alt coins to become bigger and bigger, bitcoin is not without flaw, and some alt coin got a feature that bitcoin doesn't has and some even got a better feature than btc, so crypto will be better with the existence of bitcoin and alt coins
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

We all know that altcoins are never going to disappear, so for me, this is a waste of time.

We all know that the OP is probably trying to spread useless FUD in here with no reason at all.

Hello!
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

I do not see what you are trying to point out here,  bitcoin is already dominating, if you have a lot of bitcoins in your hand and consider yourself a whale, why not make profit with other altcoins, I agree with you that bitcoin is dominating the market and will still dominate the market in the future, but the price of bitcoin will be too much for the average person to own, but with altcoins, we can make use of fiat to buy them and in time their value will also grow, but not the same as bitcoin, still you will have profit, and the reason why people create altcoins is to make a crypto currency that can rival bitcoin, but with a certain cause, and since their have been altcoins in the market, I think that's the only time people appreciated that they invested early on bitcoin, since there are now POS coins and masternodes, you can obtain them by just a fraction of your bitcoin. From what I am seeing, all crypto currency goes hand in hand with each other, let's just not simply focus on bitcoin.
Kulllianll

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

If the author is absolutely sure of this, then let him sell altcoins and holds only bitcoin. His choice.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

Bitcoin had dominating the crypto currency buy we are now in different situation as we had many good quality altcoins that can take a share of dominance in the market cap. Yeah, Bitcoin will still be a top but his dominance will decrease due to some great altcoins.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

So, if I'm selling, who's buying?
For me to be able to sell, there has to be a buyer - who is not heeding your "benevolent" advice to sell. The bigger question though is, why would they be buying and who are they to defy your advice  Huh
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:42:43 PM

I still feel Bitcoin will test $20k before the end of the year and even surpass the level, it now depends on how the Altcon market react in this period, the market is getting matured but I don't think if BTC rally stared that it won't affect Altcoin market greatly

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

I really had doubts about topic on this thread. When bears were running the market I was planning to sell every altcoin I own for bitcoin. But I didn't. And I still think there is risk involved BUT not all altcoins will die..

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Sobol101

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

Bitcoin will always lead crypto simply because it was bitcoin who started this crypto world. That is why there are alts and besides more alts will come.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

such an bullshit ,,,, the whole market will raise ... but btc will get near to gold ...
the altcoin will be the way to pay or trade and btc will be the diamond....
simple as it ist .... hold what you want sell what you want.. we live in specluation world

[Frederick]

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

This is to encourage panic holder to sell their Altcoin in lower prices so they can buy more token! Since they have poll for the coin like sometime only 900,000 is the allotted slot for token for sale and the other is for awards so they can't buy anymore if this wuantitiy if finished so sometimes they are making someone to panic! Then bought what they have, specially when they know this coin sa a good future ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: