Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The new crypto for everyday use?!  (Read 152 times)
rmilly (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:44:16 PM

So I know the dilemma with bitcoin and other crypto for everyday transactions would be the fluctuating price. People that bought pizzas a few years ago with bitcoin and now it's worth so much more. I think that's a HUGE inhibitor of mass adoption/usage.

I finally heard about a really cool project that is a payment network and stablecoin. So essentially, the value of the coin sticks around $1, making everyday transactions possible. I really feel like this is a great project in terms of the idea and roadmap. They are called Havven. Here is their site: https://havven.io/

They've been featured in Forbes, Huffpost, CCN, Cointelegraph, and NewsBTC. Currently their ICO is going on.

What do you guys think?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

I think this is a great idea. whitelisted for the sale 2 weeks ago and am participating in the crowdsale. For the first time I think crypto has a shot for being used every day instead of being treated more like an asset
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:36:46 PM

So I know the dilemma with bitcoin and other crypto for everyday transactions would be the fluctuating price. People that bought pizzas a few years ago with bitcoin and now it's worth so much more. I think that's a HUGE inhibitor of mass adoption/usage.

I finally heard about a really cool project that is a payment network and stablecoin. So essentially, the value of the coin sticks around $1, making everyday transactions possible. I really feel like this is a great project in terms of the idea and roadmap. They are called Havven. Here is their site: https://havven.io/

They've been featured in Forbes, Huffpost, CCN, Cointelegraph, and NewsBTC. Currently their ICO is going on.

What do you guys think?
I've joined in the Havven EOI sale and it looks good for me, The whitepaper was very well written by the team. Havven will not only try to provide the stable coin. Another fact that more than 100k people joined in the havven telegram 1 and 2.
This project is getting very big hype and it will be sold just in some minutes.

cvan

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:57:25 PM

What do you guys think?
I've joined in the Havven EOI sale and it looks good for me, The whitepaper was very well written by the team. Havven will not only try to provide the stable coin. Another fact that more than 100k people joined in the havven telegram 1 and 2.
This project is getting very big hype and it will be sold just in some minutes.

I agree. Couldn't even join the first telegram group lol. One thing I do give them a lot of credit for is the site. What a great site. The idea itself is pretty revolutionary too. Can you imagine buying pizza with their tokens and now have those tokens be worth 1000x years later??? I can lol
awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

This idea is pretty cool. A lot of us complain we can't use crypto because we all know it will skyrocket. This is the perfect solution with a beneficial ecosystem.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

I think this is a great idea. whitelisted for the sale 2 weeks ago and am participating in the crowdsale. For the first time I think crypto has a shot for being used every day instead of being treated more like an asset
Bitcoin can be used for everyday type of situations. Altcoins cant be used, they will eventually go offline.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

It's good to have a fiat equivalent coin, it would make transacting between different people holding different alts easier. But as the price of that particular coin remains same, people would rather try to use the same coin than making double exchange to get their coin of interest.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:57:17 AM

Has there been ever a crypto for everyday use? I mean, cryptocurrencies are not used for anything yet. What are you talking about?
Probably Ethereum comes closer to that, because all that is done is ICOs so far and people need to pay gas.
I don't think we are searching for the next. We are searching for the first.
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:39:36 AM

Has there been ever a crypto for everyday use? I mean, cryptocurrencies are not used for anything yet. What are you talking about?
Probably Ethereum comes closer to that, because all that is done is ICOs so far and people need to pay gas.
I don't think we are searching for the next. We are searching for the first.

I don't think there has. There is Tether, but msot of the options out there are based on fiat/gold, where havven is based on crypto. This is a good read about them: https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2018/02/10/5-ways-blockchain-is-changing-the-face-of-innovation-of-2018/#6a326a5d53ee

Their ICO sold out in 90 minutes a few days ago. Pretty crazy project to keep your eyes on
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:59:36 AM

Lol oh good.another tether. How original and exactly what we need /s.

Who will be auditing the USD reserves, which is kind of backwards since the USD is backed by ... debt basically haha. Anyway, who's going to be doing that auditing? That's the most important information about these coins that are supposed to be pegged to a certain fiat.
craigpo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:41:53 PM

Lol oh good.another tether. How original and exactly what we need /s.

Who will be auditing the USD reserves, which is kind of backwards since the USD is backed by ... debt basically haha. Anyway, who's going to be doing that auditing? That's the most important information about these coins that are supposed to be pegged to a certain fiat.

but what differentiates havven is that they're not pegged to fiat or gold....they have a dual token system that prevents price volatility...I would watch their video to understand it better before spreading FUD. https://havven.io/
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:53:41 AM

so true. this is a great new idea. This is a solution to the problems that hit Crypto for now. a new breakthrough like this should we support.
rmilly (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:09:31 AM

Any updates on havven??
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:15:57 AM

What do you guys think?
If I will choose a crypto for everyday use will be an Erc20 token because of the small fees.There are so many project undervalued in this area, projects like Trident, Rebellious or Equal.

Hesaplar

Activity: 403

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:17:01 AM

For small transactions you can use Ethereum and Neo. For big transactions you should use Bitcoin.
If you gamble with small money for example, you can use Dogecoin. There are too many options in the market. Choose one for yourself.

Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:19:00 AM

What do you guys think?
if the coin value is sticks around $1 and so whats the diffrent compare with paypal ?
there must have another advantage for that, if not than i rather than use paypal insted using that coin
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

Did you guys see that they are launching nUSD on June 11th?? Big step for their project. https://blog.havven.io/nusd-launches-june-11-9955ae729c59?gi=46562c6637ba
gregall

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

Lots of promise with Havven. I would follow their twitter to keep up with them. They recently got mentioned in Cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/stable-coins-analysis-is-there-a-viable-solution-for-the-future
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:00:29 AM

I have not seen a currency that can be used every day in my life. I'm used to using the currency in the form of savings and earnings, but I think it will change in the near future
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: