Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:20:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-02-26] $10 Billion: Dave Kleinman’s Estate Files Mammoth Suit Against ...  (Read 138 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:52:45 PM

$10 Billion: Dave Kleinman’s Estate Files Mammoth Suit Against ‘Bitcoin Creator’ Craig Wright

LOL Smiley Guys, Craig Wright is in serious trouble... hahaha Cheesy

The estate of early Bitcoin adopter Dave Kleinman has sued self-declared Bitcoin creator Craig Wright for more than $10 billion for allegedly stealing more than 1 million BTC from the forensic computer investigator following his death in 2013.

The complaint, which was dated Feb. 14 and filed by Boies Schiller Flexner LLP on behalf of Kleinman’s brother Ira, alleges that Kleinman and Wright were both involved with Bitcoin development from the project’s inception.

The document avoided stating outright that either or both of them were Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto, as Wright has claimed in the past.

However, the complaint claimed that the two men mined more than 1.1 million BTC through W&K Info Defense Research LLC, a company formed by Kleinman and either owned wholly by him or held in partnership with Wright.

Kleinman provided his family with few details about his involvement in Bitcoin, and — upon his death in April 2013 following a long battle with MRSA — Wright allegedly forged and backdated a series of contracts that transferred Kleinman’s cryptocurrency assets to Wright or his associated companies.

Wright later told Ira Kleinman that his brother had signed away these property rights for shares — allegedly worth “millions” — in one of Wright’s companies, but this company went bankrupt soon after, leaving Kleinman’s estate with nothing, even as Wright continued to live a lavish lifestyle bankrolled by his supposedly ill-gotten BTC.

Based on these and other claims, the plaintiff asked the court to force Wright to return the stolen funds — which amount to between 550,055.5 and 1,100,111 BTC depending on the ownership structure of W&K — to Kleinman’s estate.

At the time of filing, these funds were worth more than $10.2 billion, while the value of the two largest Bitcoin-derived forks — Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Bitcoin Gold (BTG) — adds another $1.5 billion.

Boies Schiller Flexner LLP did not immediately respond to an inquiry regarding the document’s authenticity, but documents filed with the court indicate that the firm has levied a case against Wright and that he has already been issued a summons, to which he must respond within 21 days of receipt.

Source: https://www.ccn.com/10-billion-dave-kleinmans-estate-files-mammoth-suit-bitcoin-creator-craig-wright/
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:05:16 AM

Damn that was a shit load of bitcoins that Craig has stolen if proven guilty. So he is in very deep and serious trouble here. But I don't know its too early to speculate,  I guess the family has the real intention to claim what's their rights on bitcoin, or maybe they are driven by something specially that bitcoin rose exponentially specially last year.

It's going to be a long battle for Craig and I'm sure we will unfold the truth here. Although if I may say that Craig really live a lavish lifestyle and has a lot of money eversince.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:16:08 AM
Merited by Reatim (1)

Damn that was a shit load of bitcoins that Craig has stolen if proven guilty. So he is in very deep and serious trouble here. But I don't know its too early to speculate,  I guess the family has the real intention to claim what's their rights on bitcoin, or maybe they are driven by something specially that bitcoin rose exponentially specially last year.

It's going to be a long battle for Craig and I'm sure we will unfold the truth here. Although if I may say that Craig really live a lavish lifestyle and has a lot of money eversince.

Well, it is going to be a WW3 for Mr. Wright so soon. I hope he is ready because these guys are very serious about their own share of BTC. With the exponential growth of bitcoin value last year I don't think they're playing. I think they'll come hard on him with everything they got because BTC is no longer a joke. Mr. Fake Satoshi is finally going down at last for this one.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

I think this is all just a FUD and Craig have arranged these charges against himself with Ira Kleiman to create a new spin on this "CSW is Satoshi" nonsense. If he really was Satoshi, he'd just sign a message with early coins or log in to his Bitcointalk account or use an email. Or maybe he'd sell those 1 mil Bitcoins because he says that Bcash is the real Bitcoin. But so far he does nothing except spewing some speculative theories.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: