Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] JJOBS - Jobless ever again [DAG + FOUNDATION + JOBLESS]  (Read 349 times)
currencyJJOBS (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:37:52 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 03:28:50 AM by currencyJJOBS

In today's world, cryptocurrencies and their platforms are finding ways to change the way we see and do things in a decentralized way. Why not do that in the matter of getting a job?
Our main goal, as a foundation, is to promote services for individuals, and at the same time, these individuals provide services to others.

Just about every organization is intrigued by the idea of ​​social business or social for corporate use. This interest has been driven by individuals experiences with consumer based social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. But the intrigue has also spurred questions about business alinement and uncertainty about business value and slowing the adoption of end users. Regardless of ones position on social business it is important to ensure there is a common understanding, based on a formal definition to increase the awareness of how to think of social in the context of a business. The goal of project is to both of these items in a way that makes sense and as a foundation for moving forward.

We live in a period of rapid technological development, globalisation and natural and societal change. Regardless of what we think the future may bring us, most will agree that a good plataform to get jobs will stand us in good stead to face its many and unforeseen challenges. A solid plataform background makes it easier for young people to find their way in a complex and everchanging world, and lays the foundations for a strong economy and a modern welfare society.

WHY WE WANT TO USE DAG?

In mathematics and computer science, a directed acyclic graph (DAG), is a finite directed graph with no directed cycles. That is, it consists of finitely many vertices and edges, with each edge directed from one vertex to another, such that there is no way to start at any vertex v and follow a consistently-directed sequence of edges that eventually loops back to v again. Equivalently, a DAG is a directed graph that has a topological ordering, a sequence of the vertices such that every edge is directed from earlier to later in the sequence.

So basically we want a neural network for deep learning and a complex architecture where we can do our project in the best way.

WHY OUR SLOGAN IS: JOBLESS EVER AGAIN?

Our main goal is to create a decentralized platform where people can hire services, like home paintings, a ride, a job interview, a tennis lesson, a language lesson, all on one platform. At the same time we want to bring together great investors who are looking for people to work in their companies, thus we will have our own platform where people from all over the world can simply put their resumes there.

AND WHAT WILL BE THE FUNCTION OF YOUR CURRENCY IN THIS?

On our platform, we want to use currencies as a way of exchanging services. People will offer services in the community and will be paid to perform them.

HOW MUCH SUPPLY JJOBS have?

100.000.000 - Total supply.

DO YOU HAVE A ROADMAP?

As people get involved and support this project, the roadmap can change and will looks much better than this. Why? Because, i want to hire people for these sectors: PR Manager, Media Development, Web Developers, Financial Analytics, Designers and Full Stack Developers.

WHO IS THE TEAM?

We will show ourselves after the Q1, where we will have all things done. But, we can say that we are a team of 5 people who have decades of experience studying technological evolution and programming. We are people with great ambitions because we work directly with successful people in the business, and we want to bring this to the area of cryptocurrencies. A way to aggregate people.

HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED INTO THIS PROJECT?

If you want, you can donate to one of this addresses below:

NANO: xrb_3t698soejseu91rt3as7aotpoicnu9nj7h1ojub9ywypk6oyiestbo1cass7
BTC: 39mGRTg11FLN4A626HMo5jZK9NV3wusfaR
BCH: qqn86qsar2dem9u0jv8h8j0tgt7t4m75av22l8zq2w
ETH: 0xDD0675d207b28875Df3a5A1f6a248C0008FbE776
LITECOIN: MSR6ezVcM1x8QfPBUjdevwtusKZ6AfU7p9

10% of the total supply will be to donations. If you want to donate, 500$ = 20000 tokens.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitblaster

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

Bit Blaster

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:23:09 PM

Is this legit?

Please put some names,  linkedin profiles, past projects...

How can people  trust you?

-bitblaster

yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:54:37 AM

found something new and different,hope will be succesfull as i should.good for this for people also
q5503162

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:58:37 AM

not minable ?
EstefanyP18

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

Hi, does your website or whitepaper need translation into Spanish, Italian or Portuguese? Please send me an email at estefanytranslates@gmail.com
currencyJJOBS (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:27:58 AM

@bitblaster

Yes, this is legit. We can't post something about ourselves yet, for security reasons. But, stay here because soon you will see a lot of things exciting.

@yvesmarquez11 Thanks, our team is working very hard to provide results and builting something that have real uses in the world. Its a game changer.

@q5503162 Hi, thanks for joining us. No, our project will use the DAG (Directed acyclic graph) protocol. Also, we are testing the block-lattice (one blockchain to each account), which was built by Colin, the creator of Raiblocoks. Its a good tech and have a lot of things to explore.

@EstefanyP18 Hi, thanks for the effort. When we release the whitepaper, i will contact you. Talk soon.
Afkbio

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

Hello there,
I made a discord server to discuss DAG-based cryptocurrencies. We have a channel for jjobs now !

link : https://discord.gg/7Frwp

Enjoy
RooKIED

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:25:12 PM

not many references and links, but the idea is good. That can certainly help to solve the unemployment problems, that are quite serious in many countries all over the world. W8ing for the new updates and more clear info about the project!

Behiri

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:21:32 PM

I will keep my eye on this project. Goodluck on the success.
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:08:25 AM

I'll follow though I have to admit that your announcment comes across as another donation request project without team reveal. As much as I would like to support development in this exciting new technology I feel that it is inappropriate to post donation addresses without giving us at least more details or proof of concept. Wishing you good luck.
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:12:30 AM

Any update?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: