Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the rich bitcoinist?  (Read 1288 times)
Haxor321 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:43:58 AM

Theres alot of people that didint they know that bitcoin is our new future. I all they know that theres many people are so rich even the poor man ever can possiblity to become a richer if he know how to work that bitcoin maybe the bitcoin will arise against to the people who needy some materials or anything that we needed... Shocked
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sudarmoon

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:07:13 AM

It is true that bitcoin can change everything in finance, and already many poor people become rich even billionaires because bitcoin, and in the future bitcoin will be much more expensive and it gives many opportunities for us to become more successful and free of finance in the future , I hope all goes well.
amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:27:33 AM

Bitcoin can be the owner of a lot of money by working very poor people. The universe of cryptoconces can be made overnight, and the winners of this digital lottery are different from the previous Mannyas. Scary startups, anarchist, sci-fi and liberal, have created a strange progressive revival - the antisthilation cipherpunes and the power-crunch "mine" to future companies of Silicon Valley and just plain lucky "Hooders, a large-comparative store," investors' purchase and hold "Type-inspired crypto journal for.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:57:22 AM

Theres alot of people that didint they know that bitcoin is our new future. I all they know that theres many people are so rich even the poor man ever can possiblity to become a richer if he know how to work that bitcoin maybe the bitcoin will arise against to the people who needy some materials or anything that we needed... Shocked

Yes this is true we know that bitcoin will be the new currency or we can say that one world one currency that can also support those who need and income or to those poor man so we support and promote the new currency to the future of our family because  or right we need this kind of currency to support also our country man.
pawlinee

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:00:33 AM

there is always a way for us to get rich and earn. that's why we should always have time to study, learn and understand the concept of bitcoin. let us help each other to share knowledge so that it can help us promote bitcoin for a better future.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:28:15 AM

I agree with your opinion, and your post in accordance with the facts, many people who have changed for the better with bitcoin. financial, economic, and their needs become fulfilled.

even in my country many students who can already pay their own school fees with the results of bitcoin.  and I think bitcoin and crypto world will be a solution to improve the economy of individuals and even countries.

Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:37:37 AM

Trust is a big thing to conquer because of fear and most in middle class have the doubts and the mainstream negativity has a big effect to it.. If only the media is not manipulated by the financial institutions and bankers who monopolies this world with the idea that they’re the one who has the right for profits.. Only those who risk and has revolutionary mind to opposes this kind of thinking..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
SungkZ

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:54:20 AM

It's hard to identify who's the richest holder of BTC particularly because of the Anonymity of its owner from his/her BTC wallet. Nobody could easily identify who's the owner of a certain wallet unless you will make a transaction from them personally.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Sudarmoon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:09:38 AM

It is true that bitcoin is our future, and that bitcoin does not distinguish it between the rich and the poor, everyone can have bitcoin as long as they understand.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:15:03 AM

if you are asking for bitcoinist . i cant give a definite answer because they dont want to be known, they just give there address . By now there btc value are above $150k

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:53:19 AM

Craig Wright would be the richest bitcoinist. Going by recent revelations and all that. If such revelations are to be believed.

Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:57:46 AM

The richest member of bitcoin is mr satoshi nakamoto because he has 1million token. It is almost 5% of the total bitcoin that circulating in our market now. Next is the big whales of japan and north korea but i dont know their names.
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

You are correct.they don't know about bitcoin but that is a good thing for those who has know about bitcoin because they can earn more than what they expect.We cannot say who is the richest in bitcoin.The founder of bitcoin maybe.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:19:36 AM

It is true that people do get rich with bitcoins. Whoever is the richest will always be a secret. So far the last person I knew was the one who was asking for ransom money for the files victimized by ransomware. A virus that encrypts files. But that is a bad idea. Anyone should get rich by working hard not that way.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:29:32 AM

It is hard to found-out who's the riches bitcoinist but I think they are also here in this forum just like the bounty managers and the pioneer people on this forum.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:33:55 AM

Bitcoin can be that catalyst making many people rich if they invested their money with it at the right time. There will always be risks involved and this is quite true with any investment vehicle under an open market since things can go up and also can go down without any notice. Those famous people whom we celebrated to be representing of the potential  inherent in Bitcoin have been here in this arena years ago and they were able to invest a big chunk of their money so they can now harvest the fruits of their investment. Right now, the best time to get into Bitcoin is when it is into a big dip...example is when it retreated to $6,000 level weeks ago.

The question is: Can Bitcoin be for everyone? Yes, it can be. The next question is: Can everyone be for Bitcoin? I think the answer to that second question can be the difference between one's success or failure here in Bitcoin. Don't go into anything without first knowing what you are getting into and don't do it with your two feet (test the water first).
avithohol

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:51:06 AM

It's hard to spot who are the rich bitcoinist because it's all anonymous and anonymous means untrackable unless they want to announce their name.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:03:09 AM

Anything is possible. Even if you are not into crypto. But you need to work your ass off before enjoying it. But the thing though with crypto is that if you are a long term holder, you don't need that much effort though, just mental toughness not to dump specially if the price is going down.

It's hard to spot who are the rich bitcoinist because it's all anonymous and anonymous means untrackable unless they want to announce their name.

Why you need to spot them? I don't think that someone will just spill the beans and tell the world that they have millions of bitcoin. Its now a high risk, specially there has been reports that bitcoin holders now are being hold up at gun point and force to give up their private keys and their bitcoins stolen.
Sudarmoon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:08:06 AM

It's true that what you say is that bitcoin changes a lot of human life even poor can become rich because of bitcoin, we must always learn and understand bitcoin so we can always succeed in the world of cryptocurrency.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:13:29 AM

You are right, though bitcoin does not promise to get rich, many rich people are born because of bitcoin. even my life's economy is helped by plunging into the world of crypto and bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: