Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the rich bitcoinist?  (Read 1288 times)
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:30:29 AM

Theres alot of people that didint they know that bitcoin is our new future. I all they know that theres many people are so rich even the poor man ever can possiblity to become a richer if he know how to work that bitcoin maybe the bitcoin will arise against to the people who needy some materials or anything that we needed... Shocked
First off, I don't know if I understand you correctly, aside from your title that is different from the OP.

Early adopters thus believers are so lucky for knowing it early and even bitcoin fall from its ATH they still have a good profit anyway. In fact, even the one who bought last January 2017 was still fortunate as the price was about $1k.

We can just all conclude some address that storing huge amount of bitcoin.

16ftSEQ4ctQFDtVZiUBusQUjRrGhM3JYwe
This address store 168,791btc which have a total amount of over $1.1B

We didn't know if this address own by a certain people or company.

Source:
https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:14:00 AM

The rich in Bitcoin are those that adopt it as early as it was integrated and those that have money to go in even when it's up and was able to enter before the last ATH are those that will be rich in Bitcoin now and the traders who trade to gain some percentage through alts trading.
Kagamipo
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

yeah i think so. but i use to be rich man. i pay all in this market and now i think i not a rich guy Smiley)
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

for me anyone can also be rich just because of bitcoin it's a way to get us out of poverty and this is also our good future

131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:37:36 AM

yes it is very true, I have experienced it myself, I am a poor person in my opinion, I am just a student but after knowing bitcoin, my life changed better, imagine a student earning more than someone who works in an office
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

I think that the richest bitcoins do not really know who they are, since bitcoin was originally created with the anonymous characteristic. Starting from that base, there may be seconds and third parties, but the first one does not know who it will be.

Rituvohra01

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

It is difficult to identify who is the rich bitcoinist.But I met many people who uses bitcoin and there financial position is better than before. Definitely bitcoin changes human life.
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

This is 2018 not 2010, Bitcoins a lot of popularity around the world. People knowing about it's & invested in crypto currencies. Who is the rich bitcoinist normally satoshi nakamoto name is first serial i think. Bitcoin is future for poor people and rich people everybody can build up their future.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

there are no rich people in bitcoin, because every people in bitcoin are rich they know the latest technologies about bitcoin and currency and they can make some money with bitcoin trading or other, so i think there are no rich people in bitcoin

yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

I think lot's  of rich  people  holds  bitcoin even businessman  also one of the reason  they became   richer  and  richer   Wink  Truly believe that  bitcoin    will  grow and  grow  in future and   become   one of the  currency   Wink  And also who  bought and sell  bitcoin  last year   price maybe  they are rich today   Wink
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:03:16 AM

Theres alot of people that didint they know that bitcoin is our new future. I all they know that theres many people are so rich even the poor man ever can possiblity to become a richer if he know how to work that bitcoin maybe the bitcoin will arise against to the people who needy some materials or anything that we needed... Shocked

Many people who have a big amount of bitcoin and they sell the bitcoin in the last year is the rich person now because they can use the time in the highest price to get a big profit. But they don't want to tell who are they and they prefer to keep in secret because if they told anybody, they would be the next target for the crime. We don't know who that person is, and no one will know, as long as they don't reveal who is the rich bitcoinist.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:21:53 AM

For people who can take advantage of Bitcoin are those who will get closer to success. nowadays there are a lot of people who have opportunities but they cannot take advantage of the conditions well, even though Bitcoin can easily make someone rich. Many aspects need to be known that when someone can properly utilize the situation and conditions in the crypto world, they will get closer to success.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

in essence, invest bitcoin now or not at all. people who have invested in bitcoin 5 years ago, are now rich. and it is not impossible in the future the value of bitcoin can rise even higher. therefore, start bitcoin investment today and get big profits in the future.
Nolan786

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:29:20 AM

It does not matter if you invest a low amount, right now you at least need 0.5 BTC to see the growth and for that you really can not afford to be poor as a middle class is like right. I know it's hard to find this person but I'm still curious about them. Erik, who grew up in a wealthy family in Idaho, USA, was awarded $ 1,000 from his grandmother when he was 12 years old. "I still believe in electronic money, there will always be an increase and decrease," he said. My focus will be on learning more about how electronic money is learned so that you can succeed on your goals. The Bitcoin rich people who accept it as soon as it is integrated and who have the money to go even when it's up and have been able to enter before the final ATH are those who will be rich in Bitcoin now and the merchants delivered. I pay all in this market and now I think I'm not a rich person, for me anyone can be rich just because bitcoin This is a way to help us out of poverty and this is also our good future
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:44:44 AM

Bitcoins have helped many people to become rich. In just five years, the virtual currency has risen to 11 million percent. Everyone is involved in Bitcoin for a variety of reasons. Some simply buy because they see prices soaring, and do not want to miss the opportunity. This is the "bubble psychology" criticized by many critics. Others claim the block technology behind Bitcoin is a replacement for the current financial system

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:52:48 AM

The world economy has recorded many cases of rapid rise thanks to bitcoin. But the skepticism about this currency still exists. 2018 was a disappointing year for bitcoin. But many people still hope bitcoin will come back
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:02:29 AM

Who is the rich bitcoinist?
Hmm, maybe:
1. The founder of BTC
2. BTC Developer teams and contributors
3. BTC Miners who mining since BTC is still new
4. People who know BTC since BTC just born and still holding until this time
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:21:30 AM

as far as I know Satoshi Nakamoto is among the richest bitcoinist
  comes from 980 thousand bitcoins that they own. The possibility of bitcoin coins being obtained from crypto currency mining for nine years in a technology. However, the funds have not been touched for years
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:23:15 AM

my experience, i got married from the results of bitcoin and i feel very grateful because i am an unemployed but i can help my family .. bitcoin will continue to grow rapidly and not a few people who are helped from poor get rich
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:26:30 AM

Bitcoin is special but everyone can still use it. With of course wide understanding on how to make it possible to become that rich. Take note that using this kind of cryptocurrency is not an easy and very risky. You are risking your money thus reminding every now and then how volatile the market is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: