Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 3000 Avalon 821 with PSU, $2289 and 500 Used Antminer S9 with PSU, $2550  (Read 229 times)
rwvkllc (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:44:25 AM

If you're interested in any of these deals email rwvkllc@gmail.com or call 832-428-2882.

3000 Canaan Avalon 821 for Sale
$2289 each
11.0 TH/s - 1.2kw power draw
in Hong Kong, available for immediate delivery
Price includes PSU and delivery
Brand New in boxes with Warranty
Overclockable to 13.5 Th/s
Controller for every 20 units
Minimum Order: 120 units
https://canaan.io/product/avalonminer-821/

120 New Antminer S9 for Sale
$3100 each
13.5 TH/s - 1.375kw power draw
in China, available for delivery March 10
Brand New in boxes with Warranty

500 Used Antminer S9 for Sale
$2550 each
in China, available for delivery March 10
Used from December Batch

250 New Antminer S9 for Sale
$3250 each
in United States, available for immediate delivery
Brand New in Boxes with Warranty
Price includes PSU

1100 New Antminer S9 for Sale
$3250 each
in Toronto, available for delivery between March 3-7
Brand New in Boxes with Warranty
Price includes PSU

50 New Ethereum 8xGPU Rigs for Sale
$6800 each
275 MH/s - 1.10kw power draw
Located in North Carolina
Brand New
(i) 4U server chassis; (ii) Intel CPU; (iii) Biostar motherboard (iv) 8 GB Ram; (v) 32 gb thumb drive; (vi) Custom Linux OS; (vii) 1200W psu; (viii) 8x
GPU’s (custom Nvidia P104 gpu); (ix) 275 Mhs; (x) 1100W power consumption.
Minimum Order: 10 units
Will ship within ten days of order
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:58:50 AM

Excluding your ETH Miners, you are suggesting you own ~13M (at your valuation) worth of mining equipment.
Do you have any proof of ownership? Or any proof at all? This is a massive amount of equipment to suddenly turn up and that you have available for sale.

Where are you shipping from? Do you cover shipping? Are you willing to use escrow?

This seems extremely risky and potential buyers should use extreme caution when dealing with "rwvkllc" - especially through non-public means outside of this thread.
therealspidey

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:04:19 AM

IMO .. and I am certainly in no way ready to make such large purchases .. but the only way I would do so would be to meet in person and see the goods myself
EricJH801

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:10:05 AM

The phone number listed links to this account here also : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=342439
Random reviews from a google search of that phone #:   https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/asicspace.com
BBB Profile : https://www.bbb.org/snakeriver/business-reviews/process-servers/asicspace-co-in-wenatchee-wa-1000028251

Fun times ahead in this thread.
rwvkllc (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:25:38 AM

These are all real deals. Fly in and inspect the units.

Yes I owned asicspace in the past, the business had some issues. I don't do hosting anymore though, just hardware and hosting sales for other mines.

Best,

Robert
rwvkllc (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:35:02 AM

Excluding your ETH Miners, you are suggesting you own ~13M (at your valuation) worth of mining equipment.
Do you have any proof of ownership? Or any proof at all? This is a massive amount of equipment to suddenly turn up and that you have available for sale.

Where are you shipping from? Do you cover shipping? Are you willing to use escrow?

This seems extremely risky and potential buyers should use extreme caution when dealing with "rwvkllc" - especially through non-public means outside of this thread.

Information about where we're shipping from and if delivery is covered is included in the details I gave. We are willing to use escrow, come and fly in and inspect the units. I don't own any of this Equipment, I'm reselling for other people.

shater

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

For the Avalon 821 - with controller and PSU?
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

when owning asics space. did you use to mine for yourself with customers equipment? this is why they complain about the long downtime? haha

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

Interesting, but this is 60PH total and a grand total of 12,98Mil $.......
This is a paybacktime of more than 12 months with a power price of 0,05$ cent a KW. 8.5 month without power......
Lower the prices and send me a PM.
I need a payback time of 6 months with a KWH price of 0,05$ cent

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: