Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nucleus Vision listed on Binance  (Read 82 times)
GeorgiaCoin (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:19:33 AM

Nucleus vision is now trading on Binance. It has been one of the coin many were looking to buy on ICO and got cancelled due to they've raised the enough in private sales. Very unique and interesting technology and could be one of the best coin of 2018.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nucleus-vision/
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:40:12 AM

There is no doubt that Nucleus vision is a high-quality coin, otherwise binance will not go directly to the Nucleus vision. I have the honor to invest in the Nucleus vision of 50eth, which brings me great benefits and thanks to Nucleus vision.

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:46:55 AM

This happened really fast glad they're moving forward. I've missed out on this but this project does look promising.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
clabits

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

Thank you for the info.
Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:49:38 AM

Thanks for the info!  Was just checking them out on the exchange, lots of traffic, some pretty big sales but also some pretty big buys.  Also checked out their website and yes, it does look like it's got a lot going for it, will look into it more, try to find out how decentralized it is.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:46:13 AM

Wow, this is very good news !
They do have a big community ( Telegram group has 100.000 people), so they really deserved to be added on Binance.

KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

This is great news. An exit on a good stock exchange indicates that this coin has a good future. Very few projects start their way from entering a good stock exchange.

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

I never got the airdropped coins, they said at the teelgram channel that the airdrop is in another 2 weeks. What coins are trading at binnace? From the pre-sale? Ncash was 1 token per 1 cent during pre-sale, makes me wonder if I would buy now at 4x or it might dump after the airdrop is done.

AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

So I also heard this news good for us so that when selling I bought them a bit and now see what she will show, I think it will only grow as it is a very promising coin
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:03:14 AM

whether the altcoi has become a potentially very potent altcoin to be invested, maybe for the moment I am not plunged on the altcoin but if I have seen the movement of the altcoin stable I will invest in that nucleus.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

I never got the airdropped coins, they said at the teelgram channel that the airdrop is in another 2 weeks. What coins are trading at binnace? From the pre-sale? Ncash was 1 token per 1 cent during pre-sale, makes me wonder if I would buy now at 4x or it might dump after the airdrop is done.
I also just looked in their a telegram, though, the distribution of airtime will be in two weeks, since now they check all the participants. I wonder what price will be on the stock exchange, when will we get our coins?
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

Nucleus vision is now trading on Binance. It has been one of the coin many were looking to buy on ICO and got cancelled due to they've raised the enough in private sales. Very unique and interesting technology and could be one of the best coin of 2018.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nucleus-vision/
I agree with you. the project is very successful, this is evidenced by the amount of tokens sold and in what short period of time they were bought by investors
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: