Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a good bounty program?  (Read 915 times)
Aveten88

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

Guys, all of you speak about importance of "good bounty manager", but how do you measure is he good bounty manager or no?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

For me a good bounty program is being managed by top or trusted campaign managers here in bitcointalk, huge bounty pool and  having a good whitepaper of the ICO itself and not so complicated rules regarding campaigns.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

There are a lot of ICO that will fail so I think that the best way is actually to spend time and read more about the project you want to do bounty.
Then look at bounty manager if it's well known and trusted.
BZingerB

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

I consider a well-coordinated team. Professionals and ideological people. Which work like one hand. This is a very strong indicator of a promising company. And of course the company itself, as far as relevant and promising.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

As a bounty hunter, what we like would be many allocation for the bounty program, also the rules for the bounty program that aren't too much complicated, and with no KYC required for any bounty participant, I think that would be great.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

For me, I've always looking for any bounty program that has a good project behind it. Also always checking the selling progress/result of the project. That way we could gain some good project to perform the bounty

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

If bounty campaigns have a good and nice team members than that bounties are good campaigns. And these team members answering your questions quickly and solve the problems I have.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

Hi,

I'm considering helping a friend with an ICO later in the year and I'm looking into Bounty programs. Seeing as a lot of the bounties are paid to people here, I was wondering if there were aspects of bounty programs that people love, and bits they hate. If you were designing a bounty program what would you put in, and what would you leave out.

Thanks in advance.

If you plan to look into bounty programs for icos
You could be mistaken

But neutrally as a researcher, your need to find out about the project , their product as informed in the whitepaper as well

But most importantly look for a project with a substantial product
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

I will say this. The rules of the bounty company themselves should not be too complicated as the admin constantly has to solve problems.
An example of say 2 articles per week, with no 1000 words. And how do we say such a company?
A good example of a signature. 10 posts per week. Up to 15 posts a week every next post +1 steak

Jusyui

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

Notwithstanding internet based life abundance. Craftsmanship battle can likewise be a methods for a craftsman or visual communication. Notwithstanding Signature Campaign that a considerable amount of individuals like.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

A lot of factors make a good bounty program and always that a bounty program is as successful as the project/ICO. The bounty pool is very important, as this determines how much of a piece of the pie you'll get. Secondly, there should be considerable hype around the project itself, as this will determine if there will be value attached to the token paid. Escrow services are also of importance, bounties that employ such services are termed serious and honest.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

if I look past on the ICO website, because it's easier and the data is more complete. try using this theory. surely you will have no trouble finding a good bounty with complete references
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

A good bounty program should be a project with much hype so that there will be possibility of reaching softcap in order for bounty hunters to be get paid. It must Aldo be managed by credible bounty manager or bounty host website.
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

Hi,

I'm considering helping a friend with an ICO later in the year and I'm looking into Bounty programs. Seeing as a lot of the bounties are paid to people here, I was wondering if there were aspects of bounty programs that people love, and bits they hate. If you were designing a bounty program what would you put in, and what would you leave out.

Thanks in advance.

I think the most important things about bounty programs is the project. Because firstly you need to choose best project. You can join some bounties but they can be drop 90 percentage before you sell.
So you need to choose best one with good team and with best projects. That will be trustable and you can earn some money from these bounties.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
tepyh

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

Goood Team good manager and hype! .... and company must have some product - not only idea . but scamers may do it ok )

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

A good bounty program should be a project with much hype so that there will be possibility of reaching softcap in order for bounty hunters to be get paid. It must Aldo be managed by credible bounty manager or bounty host website.

Note that hype can be bought nowadays with just a over 100$ and can create a fake hype and mislead people into investing scams at times as well leaving you unpaid for your work done.

So I don't think hype is a good way to judge whether a bounty program is good or bad.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

A good bounty program is usually dependent on how effective their bounty manager is, some are so lazy that they are not even updating the spreadsheets every week and bounties like this discourage people from joining in on the bounty campaign. Also one that does not have ridiculous terms and conditions to be able to join the bounty
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

A good bounty program is usually dependent on how effective their bounty manager is, some are so lazy that they are not even updating the spreadsheets every week and bounties like this discourage people from joining in on the bounty campaign. Also one that does not have ridiculous terms and conditions to be able to join the bounty
Well, bounty manager is just one piece of the puzzle but there is so much more to a good bounty program as far as I am concerned with most of it balling down to the whole team of developers as a whole.

I understand that some bounty program managers can be so bad sometimes that you get pissed off at the way they tend to do things unprofessionally, and that is one thing to always try to look for, but it is not the major criteria, what is important is to know whether the project is something that would be worth doing a bounty for and whether it has a good prospect for the future which should be the main criteria when it comes to bounty campaign participation.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

Note that hype can be bought nowadays with just a over 100$ and can create a fake hype and mislead people into investing scams at times as well leaving you unpaid for your work done.

So I don't think hype is a good way to judge whether a bounty program is good or bad.
Absolutely! Hype is not a very good way to start knowing if a bounty is good as even bad and shitty projects can be hyped sometimes with very good marketing campaigns. What is most important when it comes to being able to understand if a bounty program is good is to understand if the project itself is good enough to want to invest in, if you want to go in with real funds.

You cannot know that unless you of course see yourself as an investor and check the things an investor would check before even attempting which is the product availability, the legitimacy of the team and the solutions they are actually proffering.
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

In my opinion, the most important thing in the bounty of the company (in addition to the big payouts of course) is a real-time job Manager, update the bounty table in short time, the answers to the questions\the claims of the hunters.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: