Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:06:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a good bounty program?  (Read 915 times)
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:07:09 PM

The success of bounty depends on the Manager and the ICO. It is important that the project was real and successful.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

In my opinion, the most important thing in the bounty of the company (in addition to the big payouts of course) is a real-time job Manager, update the bounty table in short time, the answers to the questions\the claims of the hunters.

Completely agree with you. And want to add that good work of the Bounty manager we will get when the amount of participants will be limited, and not by too complicated rules, but  just limited in amount. So there are more chances to get  good reward after distribution, and  it is easier to calculate all stakes and check the participants, how they did their tasks. Of course it is great when the manager is active and communicate with participants, It shows that the campaign is alive and is moving forward.
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

This year is the bad year for the bounty hunters. So many scam ICO and we won't get the payment at all. even they delayed the payment for any reason (bounty hunters have no power to push them hard). I lost the value worth 0.1 BTC for Ely cos the 3 months delays for payment. and now it only 0.01 BTC worth. This is so frustrating sometimes.
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

May vary by ico.. The ico must be solid. Otherwise all labor may be wasted. Very carefully be registered in the reward program..

TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

A good bounty is really very difficult to find. But now I have learned to do it and determine the quality is very easy - you just need to look at the development team and immediately everything becomes clear about the quality of work
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

In a good company bounty, as a rule, good payouts, a well-designed theme, a smart bounty manager who always checks the work on time.

giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

A good bounty is really very difficult to find. But now I have learned to do it and determine the quality is very easy - you just need to look at the development team and immediately everything becomes clear about the quality of work
It can be easily fake, and you can not evaluate the project through the dev team. You need to find more information. But if you are just a bounty hunter, then it is best to join the bounty of famous managers here. Look for people who have managed many successful bounty, because they have a lot of experience in selecting projects

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

Hi,

I'm considering helping a friend with an ICO later in the year and I'm looking into Bounty programs. Seeing as a lot of the bounties are paid to people here, I was wondering if there were aspects of bounty programs that people love, and bits they hate. If you were designing a bounty program what would you put in, and what would you leave out.

Thanks in advance.

The main thing is the correct documentation. It needs to be studied thoroughly. If you miss any important point in it, we can say that you were looking for a project in vain. For me, this is one of the most important indicators
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

A good bounty programme makes a good ICO. If the project looks like garbage, the bounty programme will be also garbage. Find a great ICO and research if they are offering a bounty programme. It also depends on a bounty manager, so I would also recommend to check the manager as well.
inwas797

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

In my opinion, there should be a great team with a good Manager, a technical document,an advanced website,as well as good advertising in social networks and media,marketing research.And it is very important,it is the demand for the product that the company offers.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

What makes a good bounty is the project itself. On how useful it is and on how real it is. Adding the campaign manager should be reliable while having funds secured. This is for the part of participants but if none of things that I've mentioned has been found on the bounty you are with, then good luck.

Having a good development team is a plus.
SuneEmber
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

One of the most important things for any bounty program is that the economic model behind it has been calculated properly. It makes little sense to give out too many tokens in a bounty program, as it'll discourage investors, but at the same time, having a bounty program can help you gain early traction. So you have to balance that properly.

My best suggestion would be to simply talk to potential buyers, hear what they think.
Also, make sure reward everyone who participates, as well as the top contributors to the bounty program. The incentives have to work out for both groups Smiley
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

As long as the bounty has a trustworthy and good manager, and has a reasonable pool, then the campaign is sure to get a lot of people involved. Dont be greedy to choose the giant pool bounty from the newbie or member manager. These are just scams and you only lose time when participating in it
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

Hi,

I'm considering helping a friend with an ICO later in the year and I'm looking into Bounty programs. Seeing as a lot of the bounties are paid to people here, I was wondering if there were aspects of bounty programs that people love, and bits they hate. If you were designing a bounty program what would you put in, and what would you leave out.

Thanks in advance.

Just make it easy for people to participate and be very transparent one of the issue here is not getting an update on how many stakes people are earning, they also need a good community manager that is transparent and can answer any queries coming from the bounty hunters.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

In my opinion, what is the most important thing about creating a good bonus project is that the product of the project, is the product really close to human life, or is it just a virtual, worthless product? close to life, the second is the development team must have the capacity, they must have vision and strategy

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

I think most bounty hunters are looking for legitimate bounties which would most likely succeed and live long in crypto market. Some ICO don't last due to the bear market, that is why most bounty hunters don't get any money from it. As a bounty hunter I also check who is managing the bounty since some managers are lazy. They don't check bounty hunters' activities and sometimes some bounty hunters are not paid right.
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

just join the bounty programs run by popular bounty managers. they will help you earn good money

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

I think it is a practical white paper, a clear and reasonable road map, a real and experienced team.Usually, a good quality project will hire a well-known bounty manager, so if you have no experience in choosing a good bounty, you can participate in projects of well-known bounty managers.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

A good bonus program is conducted by a responsible manager with whom you had a good experience or have some positive comments!
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

I think first of all the admin of bounty campaign is nice to bounty members and he/she also give the answers of all the queries of bounty members and sort out their problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: