Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a good bounty program?  (Read 915 times)
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:45:41 AM

Now your reward is up to the reward managers themselves , because they often may not answer or count your bets , after which it will be difficult for you to prove to them that you have done everything.

sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

I only participate in Bounty programs with a manager I have checked. It remains only to choose a company in which there are fewer people or the number of participants is limited.

GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

For myself I choose bounty campaigns according to the following criteria. This should be a well-known team of managers who are willing to communicate with the participants and don't ignore questions relating to bounty. Also, it shouldn't be too hard selection, for example, if you miss a week of participation, you are deleted from the campaign. I think this is wrong. Yes, we need to follow the rules but there are life circumstances, like in any other job.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

If you want to know a good bounty program by looking at bounty managers, concepts, teams and can see the participants. So all this can be done with various kinds of research so that it is easy to understand the projects that are running.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:38:17 AM

If you want to know a good bounty program by looking at bounty managers, concepts, teams and can see the participants. So all this can be done with various kinds of research so that it is easy to understand the projects that are running.
With all of these scam ICOs people are now looking for those bounty programs which are handled by trusted bounty managers here in the forum because the chance of that not a scam is high. I also look on the allocated token for bounties if it is worth to participate and the most important would be the concept of the project because if i like it i would invest on it as well.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

Based on my own experience a good bounty program is handled by a good bounty manager that previously I participated. It depends also in the community and their white paper and road map of the projects
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

Hi,

I'm considering helping a friend with an ICO later in the year and I'm looking into Bounty programs. Seeing as a lot of the bounties are paid to people here, I was wondering if there were aspects of bounty programs that people love, and bits they hate. If you were designing a bounty program what would you put in, and what would you leave out.

Thanks in advance.

You can participate in all gift programs but you cannot participate in many signature campaigns.
Bounty campaigns are a way of marketing management to spread thoroughly so that the ico program gets the target perfectly
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

It's a difficult question, first of all I do a lot of researches before choose bounty, there a lot of factors for good ICO, 1)reached softcap, 2)telegramm group should be active with mny members, 3)spreadsheet should be updated every week etc.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

which makes a good bounty possible from the bounty manager. because the first thing the bounty participants did when they had the project was the bounty manager. the second rule and how fast they update spreadsheets.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

which makes a good bounty possible from the bounty manager. because the first thing the bounty participants did when they had the project was the bounty manager. the second rule and how fast they update spreadsheets.
Yes of course, I also saw and look for the bounty of campaign manager who promote it. indeed not all bounty held good manager could be proven to be beneficial. but I think, bounty bounty program can choose the manager and project a good ico before they promote it.

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

As long as the bounty has a trustworthy and good manager, and has a reasonable pool, then the campaign is sure to get a lot of people involved. Dont be greedy to choose the giant pool bounty from the newbie or member manager. These are just scams and you only lose time when participating in it

A huge number of projects offer very good rewards, while these are just words, and often you either get nothing or receive very little. Do not look at what rewards you are offered, first of all make sure that the project is worthwhile and only after that get to work.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

Yeah, that's true. We need to know the information about the program before we join it (including the bounty manager, the rules, and another information). This will help us, then we will not be trapped in any scam program.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

I think the good bounty program is a progran wherein it helps lots of people to obtain a great investment at affordable price and gives a higher income for the benefit of their future ofcourse.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

I think a good bounty campaign is the one that has a good bounty manager and if it is an ICO , reached to 50% of its hard cap at least , It has a good partners and it would be better if some exchanges has invested in it .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

If I would be the developer then I would subtract the signature and telegram campaign. There should be an extended section of social media's campaigns. Reward will be given in the form of BTC or ETH. Because bounty hunter works a lot for the success of ico campaign. Usually tokens are not listed on any exchange due to which bounty hunters do not get anything.
jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

if I have to build ico that people like is with a very clear concept with registered sales ico and a team that is very experienced in their field and you use honest and transparent managers in prize calculation questions and bounty program allocations must also be clear

[
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

Based on my experience, bounty hunters don't like KYC (Know Your Customer). I don't know why many don't like it, but actually I like the system because it can reduce the double account or cheating of the bounty hunters.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

A good bounty program is where a bounty manager checks every entry carefully. Many bounty managers accept low quality submissions to save time for checing them. These bounty managers are running to much campaigns to make more money for themselves instead of quality management.
Every good manager will reject meaningless one-line shitpost, copied bolg articles or youtube videos, obvious multiple alts in the same bounty or SMAS blacklisted accounts. But my general opinion is, that so many bounty managers just accept every rubbish to get more participants in. 

⁓ chenille! ⁓
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:32:29 PM

Firstly, it is a good and responsible bounty manager who helps. It is also a large amount of funds raised and a lot of funds that are specifically allocated to the bounty.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

first of all, I'm checking the telegram channel, if there is a team good, then I agree with the signature campaigns. The number of participants is an important criterion for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: