Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOMAINS] **GOLD Related For Sale**  (Read 275 times)
AgentR (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:10:21 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 12:58:46 AM by AgentR

I have some domains for sale. I am a big fan of gold. I could write a lot but basically I think more cryptos, even government ones, are going to be gold-backed.

thegoldmap.com
thebullionvault.com
goldinformer.com
goldtribune.com
goldsavvy.com
globalgoldstandard.com
bullionboards.com

goldchart.org
goldsaving.org + goldsavings.org
minegold.org + minegold.net
goldwallet.org
goldblockchain.org

These could work for a chain explorer (thegoldmap.com), blogs, news sites, physical sales (TheBullionVault.com), future keywords (GlobalGoldStandard.com), forum (bullionboards.com), wallets/bank (goldsavings.org), mining (minegold.net/org).

Take your time and think hard:) I have a lot so I can sell them cheap, before it catches fire!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

GoldWallet.org + MineGold.net + MineGold.org   - are good domains!

You might want to also list them on Sedo.com

Good luck with sales mate!
AgentR (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

GoldWallet.org + MineGold.net + MineGold.org   - are good domains!

I have them listed where I want them.
All these domains are great. People just need some foresight. Gold will be money again. One just needs to look how much gold russia/china/east is buying to see the writing on the wall!

minegold.net, minegold.org could be best possible domains for pooling gold-backed mining rigs all around the world.
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:22:44 PM

GoldWallet.org + MineGold.net + MineGold.org   - are good domains!

I have them listed where I want them.
All these domains are great. People just need some foresight. Gold will be money again. One just needs to look how much gold russia/china/east is buying to see the writing on the wall!

minegold.net, minegold.org could be best possible domains for pooling gold-backed mining rigs all around the world.

You're asking this?!

minegold.net: $1,122,995.00
minegold.org: $1,122,995.00

While I can get a .COM name for this?

minegold.com: $3,528

Holy cow! Good luck. You're going to need it.

AgentR (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

You're asking this?!

No am not expecting anywhere near that that. I post them here for offers. You are the one needing luck, having no common sense!
ThePointlessOne

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

You're asking this?!

No am not expecting anywhere near that that. I post them here for offers. You are the one needing luck, having no common sense!

If you're not expecting anywhere near that then why have it listed at that price? Potential buyers are going to see that then run the opposite direction.
AgentR (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:26:51 AM

You're asking this?!

If you're not expecting anywhere near that then why have it listed at that price? Potential buyers are going to see that then run the opposite direction.

No. If they typed the name in, really needing it, they will offer no matter what. If they run away because it says 1,000,000$ USD, then they didn't REALLY need it. If they think I'm an idiot (like you do) They will STILL make an offer. Because they need it. Bad. That's the point of doing it. If I get a message, some offer, even $100, I know they want it bad. I know they are not some PANSY running away from some stupid high price showing on screen. I don't need your lessons noob.
ThePointlessOne

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

There's definitely a difference between a need and a want. Most domain names can be slightly modified and still be extremely relevant to their use. .NET and .ORG are lower tier anyway. Good luck.
AgentR (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:19:19 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 03:30:48 AM by AgentR

There's definitely a difference between a need and a want. Most domain names can be slightly modified and still be extremely relevant to their use. .NET and .ORG are lower tier anyway. Good luck.

Sometimes .org is preferred! Lower tier compared to .COM? in MOST cases...yea, no shit Capt. Obvious! Just so happens I have many .coms in the list, so...what's wrong with those? Maybe a huge publication sits down and thinks of a publication relating to gold. Maybe they have board meetings for days, and settle on The Gold Chronicle as the best. You think they care if they pay 1 million USD for thegoldchronicle.com if they are largest publication in the world? They might of spent 1 million USD just agreeing on that name FFS! They will 'practically NEED' the domain. The domains value is agreed only by buyer and seller because there is no BETTER or suitable alternative for them, 1m MIGHT be worth it to them. In reality we only NEED a few things. Yet people buy LAMBOS. People pay a lot for them because they WANT them. You really are pointless. I thought I told you that I didn't need your noob lessons! .net and .org are not shit tier, so i'm not sure what your point is.

If you are offering a mining service for gold, .net might make more sense. It's tech / network related. I can argue .com makes the whole thing seem more for-profit orientated, not as appealing. Same goes for GoldWallet.org or GoldSavings.org These seem friendly, non profit, like a credit union, or a community you can trust. Perception is everything, and in many cases .org or even .net doesn't hurt. In PRACTICE I am arguing that .net and .org can work better than a .com, still you would want .com to go with it so you don't leak traffic. But having the .com isn't critical, just helpful.

What are you trying to do, keep coming back saying my domain sucks? These are worth a lot. Just imagine, even today for a scammer (I DONT CONDONE SCAMMING) Having GoldWallet.org and offering wallet for something like bitcoin gold, litecoin gold, or any of the dozens of gold backed cryptos. Having generic domain earns TRUST. GoldWallet.org is inherently trustworthy. Someone could set a scam up on this SO easy, and steal people that didn't know what to do with their bitcoin / litecoin gold. The value though, is in the FUTURE, when we transact gold stored in government/bank vaults digitally over blockchain. Finally a transparent and fair system to transact gold, a level playing field for the whole world. Is coming. prepare ppls, and don't listen to evil shills like 'ThePointlessOne'. He is evil, his name says it all. I am here to help everyone.
AgentR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:54:38 AM

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: