Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:49:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I trade coin at the beginning ?  (Read 317 times)
as_Mieszko

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

First of all, take the time to learn. You have to understand how the market works. Learn  basics of technical and fundamental analysis. Then you can try to do it on your own Smiley

stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

Trading is for the experts and not newbies.Newbies should start from investing in crypto
currency with viable market cap volumes.Then gradually learn how the crypto coins are
being transacted in the coin market world.Get to learn about exchange platforms and the
ones to trust.Learn trading from experts and do demo for some time to understand the
strategies before going into trading.Trading needs steps of consistent studies.Otherwise,
you are bound to make regrettable mistakes since it involves your finance.Patience is key in trading.
Thanks.
cryptoziggurat

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:16:21 PM

When i started investing in cryptocurrency, i had NO CLUE what i was doing.
I didn't know how to deposit money and transform it into cryptocurrency.
I had no clue how exchanges worked or how verification worked.
I had no clue how wallets worked or how a blockchain actually worked.
I didn't know about tokens and about different cryptocurrency types.
I didn't know about ICO's.
I didn't know about airdrops and bounties.

After 2 months, i am much more comfortable with all these principles, but it is really hard to figure it out at first and navigate through all these principles; you figure it out eventually.

You have to start with a small amount with which you are comfortable and figure out how everything works... you might lose 20$, 50$ figuring out how things work, but if you mess up at the beginning you lose less than if you invest 10,000 $ right at the beginning without a clue as to how things work.

Listen to beginner videos on cryptocurrency, read articles on blockchain, participate in airdrops and bounties to get started.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

I think you should take time and read discussions here first. so you would know what to do wether to do.
Yeah, don't dive if you don't know how deep is the water. Research first and don't be in hurry.

hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

I'm new to the Cryptocurrency.
Should I trade coin ?
You are the newbie on cryptocurrency so it's not the best time start trading.Trading is an important parts of crypto world so the first try know about trading.If you start trading must be know about ico .coin and market and exchanger their service.I think You will get enough to  trading so first try learning trade  and crypto market and exchager and than started demo trading

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Marv_Merchants

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

I think you should stay away from it , it is really easy to lose your money. A lot of people try it and quit it once they make their money back . But if you really want to try you should do some good research in the trading section on the froum.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:20:01 AM

Please don't do that.You need to read some articles and do some research first. We all know that trading is a huge gamble, without any knowledge on what its all about, you are putting your money at risk. If you have enough knowledge, this will help you know where you can invest your money, knowledge in trading can minimize the risk of losing money. Also, you can try trading now and your experience will teach you how to decide properly in trading. You will lose some money but you will learn from your mistakes.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

I'm new to the Cryptocurrency.
Should I trade coin ?
If your newbie to cryptocurrency, do not do it because you should first study more how crypto system flow. It's not a matter of time in doing it but if you have spare time to do it then it is good for you. But for now, read some more to gain some knowledge about it then if you already have the basic then it is up to you to trade in.
rinnah

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

I think you will hear from many on here that newb's should just slowly accumulate the top cryptos by marketcap. They are essentially the safest with less risk.

If you have never traded in the conventional stock market before, crypto's is not a good place to learn as you can get wiped out really fast due to the extreme volatile nature of these assets.

agree.  accumulation first at the start and study how the market moves and works.  engaging in trading right away might leave you in a hurtful place.  also, do more readings.  basically your stage is a stage of observation and doing one step at a time.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

This decision should be taken by you. However, as a newbie (I'm newbie too), I just want to say look for a good coin that is raising in price. Buy it and sell it at a little higher price. Probably 2/3 days later. Do the same for few weeks, you will get used to and understand the theory.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: