Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 year old girl with 300 bitcoin, still in a pity situation.  (Read 1265 times)
brokeroutriggerR

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

Its too wrong the elder sister should have complained to police for assistance such a criminal her sister was

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

I think the title is quiet misleading considering that she doesn't have possession of the said wealth that values massively in the current price.

It is quiet sad to hear. But the sadder thing might be if she didn't benefit anything or just a little to the bitcoins that she entrusted her sister with. I would always say that you should be the one to keep track of your assets especially in Bitcoin which gives you the freedom and convenience over your funds.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

Met a girl who has been working on a restaurant for mere 200$ a month with some tips in hand. On a conversation she started to elaborate about her life and in between the conversation turned towards cryptocurrency. By the time, she stated she has got 300 bitcoin in her wallet. While the price was around $10 she has given it to her Sister to keep hold of it and keep it secure. Her sister has made use of it and invested into lot of properties. Now when asked about the bitcoin, she shows bare hands. Now she was unable to do anything, and surviving with the $200+ salary per month. Don't you feel pity, it really hurts on hearing the tearful words coming out from her.
I assume he problem is to her sister not for the girl. and the girl only shows respect and trust to her sister but didn't expect her sister would do it to her so very sad story for a hardworking girl i hope she can still invest in some good crypto coin and able to regain what she want supposed to have Sad
SokaBlue

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

From what I understand then his sister basically stole a number of bitcoins that at the time were almost not worth but are currently worth a fortune. It is unfortunate that she can not claim her rights, the poor girl can not survive now but my call is against the sister who forgot who gave her the money, and that at least something should be given to the girl or rather ALL , because thanks to her, she has acquired everything she has.
kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

Met a girl who has been working on a restaurant for mere 200$ a month with some tips in hand. On a conversation she started to elaborate about her life and in between the conversation turned towards cryptocurrency. By the time, she stated she has got 300 bitcoin in her wallet. While the price was around $10 she has given it to her Sister to keep hold of it and keep it secure. Her sister has made use of it and invested into lot of properties. Now when asked about the bitcoin, she shows bare hands. Now she was unable to do anything, and surviving with the $200+ salary per month. Don't you feel pity, it really hurts on hearing the tearful words coming out from her.

It is sad to hear this news where a family member is cheating for money. We live in a strange world were people are giving more value to money in comparison to relationships.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

another example that you should not trust with bitcoin to anyone especially to those who doesn't understand its value.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

It is sad to hear this news where a family member is cheating for money. We live in a strange world were people are giving more value to money in comparison to relationships.
I don't feel pity for the girl who lost 300 bitcoin whom she trusted to her sister but rather felt pity for her sister for stealing that bitcoin and using it in her own sake, just imagine how much she would lose someday, for sure she will lose 10x what she has right now, for the 20 yr old girl she can still buy bitcoin, it is not too late.
Zumbiko

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

It's a pity the girl, but I already heard such stories about 10 bitpoints and about 5000 bitpoints as they were los
akerner

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:27:32 AM

The point is that you need to be a visionary, to predict such things.
Life is such that people lose their chances every second. it is pointless to regret everyone
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

I don't feel pity for the girl who lost 300 bitcoin whom she trusted to her sister but rather felt pity for her sister for stealing that bitcoin and using it in her own sake, just imagine how much she would lose someday, for sure she will lose 10x what she has right now, for the 20 yr old girl she can still buy bitcoin, it is not too late.

300 btc is still freakin big and for sure any people who have lost that amount will also get depressed or worst lost his mind. But overall we can do nothing about it because that is already over and she already lost it. all he she can do for now is to start all over again. she can maybe earn more than 300 btc again sooner or later if he worked hard and keep on chasing her dreams. besides almost all of us do also experience loosing and that is really normal because we take a risk in order to earn an income.
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

The experience is very pathetic  that is why I always advice people to take time and learn everything about cryptocurrency and blockchain generally.It is not all investing but knowing how to handle and manage the asset when time arises.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:56:49 AM

Its bad that her sister treated her like that!
But I assume that she is young and full of energy, so if I were her I wouldn't look back; just move forward.
While continuing with the job, pay for school and get a formal eduction, or learn a tread or a set of skills that can bring good money! If you are young, and living in a western country there are so much opportunities to succeed. One should never give up! I wish all the best for that girl.   
DilBro256

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

it is a sad story. I hope she will be better in the future
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:11:06 AM

You cannot do anything about that because bitcoins is not really famous back in the years before and now it was just starting to gain its popularity day by day and the girl was unlucky to have no faith on the growth of cryptocurrency.
aioservices18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

Is that a real story? then condolence to her bitcoins. If you really believe on something then push it through. But if you lose hope on believing that thing it is really pity for both of you.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

I do not know if it's true or not, but this is a good and informative story for those who plan to share their private keys with someone. Money and wealth do not always strike people well.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
celcoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:26:26 AM

If she have proof of ownership of the bitcoin all she needs do is take her sister to the right agency where she would be asked to to provide the entire 300 bitcoin in her possession before she would be released,  this is a great offence and should not be taken like upon.  I don't know why putting trust on some persons doesn't worth it.  Please tell her to take actions before its too late.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:31:43 AM

its so hard to get btc back . poor you and your girl
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:33:54 AM

I do not know if it's true or not, but this is a good and informative story for those who plan to share their private keys with someone. Money and wealth do not always strike people well.

But you have to remember that there are a lot of early investors who really lost a lot as well, so true or not, it really pains us all to hear and see most of them lost their bitcoin because of things that they can't really control.

I myself has lost a lot in the past as well, not just bitcoin but a lot of money, but just like they say, you need to move forward and let that be a lesson not just for you but to all of us.

Perhaps she didn't have the private keys or totally lost the bitcoin wallet where she store most of them. Again, let us all learn from this mistakes and keep everything safe.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

I feel pity for that young lady. At this very early age, she has seen a lot of money. Unfortunately she lost them and that's very pathetic. She should have find a better way to invest than giving them away to her sister. I think it was a wise decision to use those bitcoins since the price has fallen down ever since. So, in a way it was a good decision. But she didn't get anything good from it. It will be a big big lesson for her but the sad thing is, she will have a capital to invest anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: