Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin must come back to its original use - currency !  (Read 1785 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

As the title says I am pretty sure most of us who understands "what is the actual use of the bitcoin will know what it says"

Bitcoin :
Mint Symbol : BTC
Value : Avg. 10K USD/BTC
Form : Virtual
Use : Currency

This should have been the actual thing after the Satoshi's dream to release the coin like BTC in the market. The bitcoin was supposed to be used as currency to buy and sell things the same way we do with our dollar.

The first use of BTC was done when the guy bought pizza for 10K BTC. That was the thing which should have been continued today also. No matter what how much you pay for pizza in those early days, it could have been few satoshi's today but it could have worked just fine.

The status of the BTC has now turned to commodity. The commodity which is being traded globally for the own profit and to run the different industries. This is getting ridiculous day by day as replica of it coming out of the forks.

This Should have been the Future:

Bitcoin is ebbing used as currency in 2009-2010. Government see that its popularity is growing day by day and it could be of could use in the financial sectors, lets implement the blockchain in our banks!

Bitcoin earns the legal status

Bitcoin gets widespread across the globe and rest of the country follow the same and thus the nationwide legal status turns into the global legal tender!

People start using the BTC for trading daily life needs with help of bitcoin.

There are no creation of million BTC addresses daily but the only one unique address per head per bank account!

No exchangers are being created but only handy smart phone apps and PC wallets to store the coins linked with bank chain.

Bitcoin smoothly shifts in the market capitalism and keeps going upwards slowly but steadily. The value rises and it gets cheaper to use for daily needs.

Global financial advisor think about minted coins to be formed physically with unique barcodes printed on them.

First appearance of the BTC in the global market!

Yes, that seems to me perfect. This is what bitcoin could have followed but greedy human changed its history by using it for their own benefit as commodity.
I think that in terms of bitcoin's popularity, it will be very difficult to replace the currency although human needs for electronic transactions are increasing. You can see that the crypto market is fluctuating continuously and is in the bearish cycle in the long run, so to be able to trade successfully is very difficult, the popularity of bitcoin is still very limited, Therefore, it will be very long time for Bitcoin to replace the currency.
Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency will never replace the regular currency or the fiat currency that we have now because that is such an impossible thing because if that is the thing that will happen in the future then the government will see that as a threat and then they will eventually ban the cryptocurrencies to stop that threat. So i think there will be no trial for replacement so there will be no harm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:43:25 PM

If Satoshi Nakamoto is watching how its creation has turned into a different path, he might be doing something to make its vision on his whitepaper to come true. Instead, bitcoin has become an investment scheme that turned people's lives to be better.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

currently bitcoin only common to used for trade and for long term investment even majority countries in this world considering bitcoin only an digital asset so very difficult to see and called bitcoin used only for the currencies however i personally considering bitcoin can be used for both that for the currencies and for investment tool

Bitcoin value fell and will rise again? people need to use bitcoin again as their daily currency like before,
But due to the high fee that seen before and the long transaction rate, bitcoin fall.
In due time this coin will rise again once Segwits are done to solve the problems.
Also Bitcoin Cash has some advantages over the bitcoin, nevermind Bitcoin is already a currency and the transaction fees now are normalized because of the bitcoin price but when BTC price will go up the transaction fee will be increased like we saw last year.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

As the title says I am pretty sure most of us who understands "what is the actual use of the bitcoin will know what it says"

Bitcoin :

This should have been the actual thing after the Satoshi's dream to release the coin like BTC in the market. The bitcoin was supposed to be used as currency to buy and sell things the same way we do with our dollar.

The first use of BTC was done when the guy bought pizza for 10K BTC. That was the thing which should have been continued today also. No matter what how much you pay for pizza in those early days, it could have been few satoshi's today but it could have worked just fine.

The status of the BTC has now turned to commodity. The commodity which is being traded globally for the own profit and to run the different industries. This is getting ridiculous day by day as replica of it coming out of the forks.

Bitcoin is ebbing used as currency in 2009-2010. Government see that its popularity is growing day by day and it could be of could use in the financial sectors, lets implement the blockchain in our banks!

Bitcoin gets widespread across the globe and rest of the country follow the same and thus the nationwide legal status turns into the global legal tender!

There are no creation of million BTC addresses daily but the only one unique address per head per bank account!

No exchangers are being created but only handy smart phone apps and PC wallets to store the coins linked with bank chain.

Bitcoin smoothly shifts in the market capitalism and keeps going upwards slowly but steadily. The value rises and it gets cheaper to use for daily needs.

Global financial advisor think about minted coins to be formed physically with unique barcodes printed on them.

Yes, that seems to me perfect. This is what bitcoin could have followed but greedy human changed its history by using it for their own benefit as commodity.
It is still being used as a currency, but it is an online currency (online money) So we can only make use of it online only, any other use apart from that is not permitted or not possible.

As for those who are making use of Bitcoin as an investment/asset, well, that’s what happens when you see that the price of something is fluctuating up and down, since they have seen the possibility for that, they have decided to start doing it. Especially whales are fond of manipulating price up and down.
renz0

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

I believe some people are using bitcoin as a currency while others take it as a commodity. I myself was using its both purpose, a currency and at the same time a commodity. Currency in the sense that I'm using it in paying bills and buy load if ever I run out of fiat money. And sometimes I just put it in my wallet and wait for quite some time for an increase to earn a profit before I take back my money. To get its true purpose as a currency we need to have a fixed value of bitcoin like our regular currency to avoid misleading and confusions.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

One of BTC's strength, which is its deflationary nature, is also one of its greatest weaknesses. Like gold, its most valued utility is as an investment and a store of value if one was willing to take the volatility. But theres only one way BTC is going. Up.
With that said, tell me, are you willing to spend your coins for your daily needs? Then prove it. Because I dont. The opportunity cost is too great.
I don't know I love bitcoin being like that, because I would like to pay with it in the store, but also I love to invest and trade it which I cannot do with a regular currency around here.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

If Satoshi Nakamoto is watching how its creation has turned into a different path, he might be doing something to make its vision on his whitepaper to come true. Instead, bitcoin has become an investment scheme that turned people's lives to be better.

What ever happens to bitcoin in future satoshi nakamoto will still proud of hes/her creation as this become a worldwide currency and has been using by people all over the world and helping many users to have atleast even small profit,this is the vision creator satoshi wanted to achieve and now its happening
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

One of BTC's strength, which is its deflationary nature, is also one of its greatest weaknesses. Like gold, its most valued utility is as an investment and a store of value if one was willing to take the volatility. But theres only one way BTC is going. Up.

With that said, tell me, are you willing to spend your coins for your daily needs? Then prove it. Because I dont. The opportunity cost is too great.
I agree with you because bitcoin is more to be an asset of Investments right now, then a currency. But what are we supposed to do in that process of reversing the Bitcoin? It is up to us I think.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

It is not so easy as I am thinking to bitcoin to became a currency again because to be a currency it needs to have an acceptance in the country which would allow it to be as one.

Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Bitcoin :

Bitcoin in it's physical form , I think it will not be great,  if we have the I will call the Hard Copy of Bitcoin.  There  will be no difference between the fiat and bitcoin it wil just become a universal  currency.  and that will never happen  because every country have different state of economy.  The currency's value depends on the economy.
santino11

Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

Bitcoin will be back in its price but the the way how it must be use.
Bitcoin now is getting up and it is better than last year.
 now we can make sure that every ups can be sustained and will have no delayed transfer like before.
Kris34

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

Bitcoin has grown a bit and will continue, why people think that it is not a currency.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

What ever happens to bitcoin in future satoshi nakamoto will still proud of hes/her creation as this become a worldwide currency and has been using by people all over the world and helping many users to have atleast even small profit,this is the vision creator satoshi wanted to achieve and now its happening
It will come back to its price, but how it must be used.
It's rising and it's better than last year.
Right now, we need to be mentally prepared with our own strategies to deal with it.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

It is going to take a while for that to happen and it is entirely possible that bitcoin becomes something similar to gold, out of the two precious metals gold was the most valuable and this meant that the most circulated of those two metals was silver and not gold, so it is entirely possible that gold will not be used as a currency as much as we would like and that in the future another currency is the one that takes that place while bitcoin is mostly stored as a valuable commodity.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:22:03 PM

It is not so easy as I am thinking to bitcoin to became a currency again because to be a currency it needs to have an acceptance in the country which would allow it to be as one.
I think bitcoin will really have high chances to be a currency but because it is still not yet legalized in all countries,majority of people use bitcoin as a store of value,as making huge profits through bitcoin investments,rather than using it as a currency.

HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

I believe the Lighning technology will give bitcoin a solid leap forward towards becoming a currency. With the Lighning transactions will be fast and extremely cheap so people will be able to use btc for everyday operations.
weblouartisan

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:00:14 AM

Satoshi nakamoto is just a screen name and the person behind cryptocurrency is anonymous, i believe that the person who invented bitcoins right now is very rich and hiding somewhere.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:06:30 AM

Satoshi nakamoto is just a screen name and the person behind cryptocurrency is anonymous, i believe that the person who invented bitcoins right now is very rich and hiding somewhere.

Yeah indon't believe satoshi nakamoto is a real person as well the the guy or the people who created btc may have even intended bitcoin to be like this. We'll never know for sure but i don't think it's time yet to consider btc as a currency. Probably not in a couple of more years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:14:14 AM

I'd love to use my Bitcoi. But then again, utility companies don't accept bitcoins, groceries haven't heard of bitcoins even my insurances don't give a damn about it. I mean yeah internet related transactions are good but I don't have any transactions over on the internet. But like any other fiat, you can always invest on them.

Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:25:54 AM

I believe some people are using bitcoin as a currency while others take it as a commodity. I myself was using its both purpose, a currency and at the same time a commodity. Currency in the sense that I'm using it in paying bills and buy load if ever I run out of fiat money. And sometimes I just put it in my wallet and wait for quite some time for an increase to earn a profit before I take back my money. To get its true purpose as a currency we need to have a fixed value of bitcoin like our regular currency to avoid misleading and confusions.
I suppose that the purposes of using bitcoin is different depending on each person's aim. Some would find bitcoin a useful and efficient mean of currency while others might prefer to invest in bitcoin and earn profit from it and some would use it in both ways. But since the price of bitcoin fluctuates too rapidly and dramatically, people are easily drawn to the considerable amount of profit they could gain if they invest in bitcoin. Moreover, in some parts of the world, bitcoin is not recognised and supported as a legit currency by large companies and governments, so people in these places may find it hard to use bitcoin as a currency.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀