Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Bull Market Return in 2018? What's Your Prediction?  (Read 398 times)
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:26:02 PM

That's true considering the past, but it will not happen in a short time, it may take one year or five years, no one can know it. Till that time, many bad things will probably happen as well  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:32:59 PM

Since I have been trading, every correction has been followed by new all time highs for most cryptocurrencies.  If this trend continues, many of us trading today will become wealthy.  On the other hand, given the growing trend of new government regulations, this may be the beginning of a long winter.  Where do you think we're headed in 2018? 

Despite how long the downtrend would be, At the end of the day; We would still see a bull run in 2018. The year is still young and the correction is just starting. But history has always repeated itself (in the cryptocurrency market, that is). According to predictions, We could see the market hit the uptrend line anytime soon ~ Say March – April.

peter.from.penn (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

winter?!!!
and who cares about some government regulation FUD in the media!

I'm agree , they just make it up so that they can buy it in deeper!
nasty politics!
they know they can't control blockchain as they couldn't control information globalization!

One of the best examples is with South Korea, which is back peddling on talk about banning cryptocurrencies.  After spreading FUD that was a catalyst for the market downturn, they've changed their mind.  I'll bet there were insiders, waiting to buy cheap crypto.   
peter.from.penn (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:10:18 AM

History has a habit of repeating itself. However, the pattern of prices after the recurrence of history, make their own adjustments. That's why most likely this year, we will not see last year trends repetition. The only thing I do not doubt is that the price of bitcoin this year will update the historical maximum.
I think altcoins also will bull run, but not like last year.

The bull market from March to July last year was insane.  Given the size of the current crypto market cap, I don't think it's possible to repeat.  However, I feel positive that we're going to have an incredible year once things turn around. 
peter.from.penn (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

With the way the things are going right now, there is a high possibility that this year would be nothing than push and pull actions from both sides (bulls and bears). Looking at the recent news, even with the numerous positive things bitcoin had been receiving, the price isn't really pushing significantly unlike in 2017 when a small news would take the price into massive gains. This might be a passive year, sure, but then again bitcoin never fails to disappoint.

-snip=given the growing trend of new government regulations, this may be the beginning of a long winter.

I beg to differ, since having some clear regulations about the matter could certainly pull doubting people into the game, especially those who trusts the government so much. Regulations mean confidence from the not-so-confident peers and it could potentially trigger them to buy not only because of the gains but also because of the government chiming in to the crypto talks.

You make a good point about regulations.  In order for large institutional investors to enter the crypto market, government regulations are needed to pave the way.  So regulations may suppress the market short-term, but provide the means for long-term growth.  Thanks for your thoughts. 
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:39:21 AM

I am sure before 2018 ends the market will going back again to its high position.
Droping of market is just a part of getting more profit so dont worry, just relax. Take this drop as a chance to buy more, then hold it.
And wait because our profit is on its way to us.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:26:35 AM

Since I have been trading, every correction has been followed by new all time highs for most cryptocurrencies.  If this trend continues, many of us trading today will become wealthy.  On the other hand, given the growing trend of new government regulations, this may be the beginning of a long winter.  Where do you think we're headed in 2018? 
It will for sure, cryptocurrency begins to become popular everyday so it means the market will always be active for a bull run. Hodling is one of the options to do as altcoins will skyrocket by the end of this year and you better ride in before it's to late.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:37:41 AM

It will for sure, cryptocurrency begins to become popular everyday so it means the market will always be active for a bull run. Hodling is one of the options to do as altcoins will skyrocket by the end of this year and you better ride in before it's to late.

Peter.from.penn is here less then a year, and past year was better year
than all previous years. Short look on past will give you another perspective,
Bitcoin had good, bad and some calm years in the past.
   Patrickj have a point, great minds think alike! Holding is one of the best
options we have, prices will recover at some point and start new rise to all
times high. Alt-coins, some of them, will skyrocket and now it is a great time
to invest, we are at some kind of bottom right now! Nobody can guarantee that
we will have chance to buy again at this prices. The best we can do is to jump in
on this ride while tickets are not so expensive.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

We are about to go into bull run this coming march. however, i dont expect that bitcoin will do another insane rally that happened last year 2017. if bitcoin reaches new ATH (All Time High) its already good to me. im expecting that bitcoin will close at around 25,000 USD by the end of this year.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

I just hope the bull market return this 2018. The bear market, on the other hand is needed to correct price and of course, to give way for new investors and traders to buy. If there is no market movement, there will be no traders and investors. So 2018, let's hope the bull will come back strong.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

Well as of now we have no idea if there's another bull run on March because there's still alot of fuds around the social media.
But base on the potential of price  nowadays perhaps there's a mini bull run and in my prediction there's a chance that the price will exceed  again to 11k value or 11500k value. And maybe after that it will dump again because of some whales that keep buying nowadays to shake out some weak hands again.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:11:36 AM

Yes we could surely expect the  bullish trend to return as we could see SEC admitting in favor of allowing cryptos and even most of the world governments relizi ng that they could regulate the crypto market and get income instead of completely banning cryptos.

SEC impact is already price in I believed. But to be bullish this year, something big should happened to the ecosystem. And that could be the implementation of Lightning Network.

We all know that we have high hopes for LN soon, and once it is being rolled out, the argument that bitcoin is nowhere the micropayment that Satoshi envisioned will be throw out of the window.

This event will really push the price of bitcoin and we can expect the bulls waking up and trying to fight back to bears and overcome it once again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:15:05 AM

In 2018, the decentralized electronic encryption digital currency, which is based on the distributed database based on distributed database, will be accepted by many countries in the world. This is the progress of human civilization.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

Well as of now we have no idea if there's another bull run on March because there's still alot of fuds around the social media.
But base on the potential of price  nowadays perhaps there's a mini bull run and in my prediction there's a chance that the price will exceed  again to 11k value or 11500k value. And maybe after that it will dump again because of some whales that keep buying nowadays to shake out some weak hands again.
The correction that takes long time are required before shows the bull sign and to hit new ath . We are now in the 4th month of market correction. Expect to have market recovery to $20k soon are our dream, but if we be more patient to wait for longer time, the price might explode more than two times from the last ath , who knows?

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

There are already a sign of steady gains in the cryptocurrency markets after a period of dips or correction and this price accumulation encounters only some minor corrections. Some crypto analysts speculated that the market started to show bullish sentiment once again and they are optimistic that the bull market sentiment will continue. Most of the predictions are based on speculation and no one can exactly know if this bullish sentiment is prelude to the anticipated bullrun in the second half of this year. 
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

I think that Bitcoin needs to go down more before it goes for another bull run, this is the only way for Bitcoin to have a healthy growth.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

In 2018, the decentralized electronic encryption digital currency, which is based on the distributed database based on distributed database, will be accepted by many countries in the world. This is the progress of human civilization.

Its happening right now and I'm very bullish with this thing. I believe cryptomarket will make big impact in the market this year and bull market will last for good. Many people, big companies and even government will accept this kind of technology, its a about time to experience more about this great technology.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

I have same sort of opinion in this regard. Most probably, bitcoin and most of the altcoins will be showing no real progress in coming months. The real show begins after the first half of the year rather in the final quarter of the year. Bitcoin will be touching 30k dollars in the least according to the predictions of experts. However, I have a little bit more faith in its growth rate. Most probably, the end year value of bitcoin would be somewhere around 50k dollars.
Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

Long-term trends should be up but not clear in the short term
If you are optimistic about the upward trend, then buy it now is not a wrong choice, people always want to get more low-cost
Frequent transactions did not achieve their wealth goals, but to the trading platform sent a lot of transaction costs
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

History has a habit of repeating itself. However, the pattern of prices after the recurrence of history, make their own adjustments. That's why most likely this year, we will not see last year trends repetition. The only thing I do not doubt is that the price of bitcoin this year will update the historical maximum.
I think altcoins also will bull run, but not like last year.
So take the example Ethereum, i predict it can reach $2K USD at end of year.
Not so speculative, and yah Maybe regulations and adjustment can make the price stable and people dont have much risk when decide to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin.
Ethereum has that much capacity to grow. It can touch 2k dollars by the end of this year and is not very volatile rather it makes slow progress with time. But it should not be the coin to talk about. Bitcoin is what really matters here because only this coin can give huge amount of profits within this year and it is the most difficult one to predict. It would be going to reach 30k dollars in this year. Regulations and stability are unwanted features for now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: