Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Bull Market Return in 2018? What's Your Prediction?  (Read 398 times)
peter.from.penn (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:26:05 PM

Well as of now we have no idea if there's another bull run on March because there's still alot of fuds around the social media.
But base on the potential of price  nowadays perhaps there's a mini bull run and in my prediction there's a chance that the price will exceed  again to 11k value or 11500k value. And maybe after that it will dump again because of some whales that keep buying nowadays to shake out some weak hands again.
The correction that takes long time are required before shows the bull sign and to hit new ath . We are now in the 4th month of market correction. Expect to have market recovery to $20k soon are our dream, but if we be more patient to wait for longer time, the price might explode more than two times from the last ath , who knows?

The way that I see it, Bitcoin has to explode to twice it's all time high at some point.  If cryptocurrencies expand in adoption, Bitcoin's market cap is bound to grow.  This technology is here to stay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

Well as of now we have no idea if there's another bull run on March because there's still alot of fuds around the social media.
But base on the potential of price  nowadays perhaps there's a mini bull run and in my prediction there's a chance that the price will exceed  again to 11k value or 11500k value. And maybe after that it will dump again because of some whales that keep buying nowadays to shake out some weak hands again.
The correction that takes long time are required before shows the bull sign and to hit new ath . We are now in the 4th month of market correction. Expect to have market recovery to $20k soon are our dream, but if we be more patient to wait for longer time, the price might explode more than two times from the last ath , who knows?

The way that I see it, Bitcoin has to explode to twice it's all time high at some point.  If cryptocurrencies expand in adoption, Bitcoin's market cap is bound to grow.  This technology is here to stay.

BTC will definitely explode, that is a sure thing and the only question right now is when. Would that happen this year, 2018? Or we need to wait more? Maybe 2020?

As you may know, we still don't know what will happen with BTC's price in the coming months but there's a high chance that we'll have another bull run this year. We consolidated long enough to fuel the bulls moving forward. Almost all of the technical analysis that I'm seeing around the web points to only one direction, and that is a new ATH before this year ends. FUD will always be there as some other people want to bring down the price to buy more BTC. It is part of the market and we shouldn't be scared because of it.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

We had a double bull rally in 2013, so it isn't unrealistic to think that we can't have a second rally this year. Plus Bitcoin has never been so much popular and widespread which should even help in making a second rally a possibility.

glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

It could return but if its to return the most possible moment would be during christmas as Bitcoin always goes up this time of the year.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

The problem always on how people afraid whenever the market in bearish, they think it won't recover , it will only get deeper dropped . People feel so optimistic only when they see the recent charts always green which it's shows how noob you are. Watch and learn, 2018 wouldn't be as great as 2017 , that's what I can see so far.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

On the other hand, given the growing trend of new government regulations, this may be the beginning of a long winter.

This has been a constant hindrance to cryptocurrencies' growth over the past few years and governments don't seem to be backing down either as continued attempts to regulate cryptos has barely bore any fruit. Yet, it does not stop them from being stubborn and further ploys continue to play an indirect influence on the price, negatively.

I don't exactly see it as a hindrance although government regulations has made the price go down a bit in the past. This doesn't stop investors from buying in crypto and there is still support even though government regulations will be made. Governments may try all they want to control crypto and impose regulations as much as they want but people will still continue to use their cryptos and find a way around it.
Governments can really hinder the adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies if they want, but right now we are not seeing an unified answer, some countries have decided to ban bitcoin some other countries have decided they want to legalize it but make no mistake if governments think bitcoin is affecting them they will ban it and it is likely the price will go down as a result making us losing money in the process.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

Yeah i think we will get back but it willbe very hard becose now alot of ppl wanna sell for 12-13k btc and its very hard to eat and go next 15k level. But in 2018 i think btc will get new high or will try it . Hope alot of ppl come to crypto and will be buy buy and buy like noobs Smiley
Roachgo04

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

Since I have been trading, every correction has been followed by new all time highs for most cryptocurrencies.  If this trend continues, many of us trading today will become wealthy.  On the other hand, given the growing trend of new government regulations, this may be the beginning of a long winter.  Where do you think we're headed in 2018?  

Based on my own interpretation of technical and fundamental analysis, what I forecasted is the 20k USD mark will be re-tested at the 4th quarter. The strong indicators of these are the strong volume of trade last February. Storm of bad news in BTC are already abated and many worthy news are coming out in favour of BTC. 2018 will be another good year for investor and trader of BTC and altcoins, even eclipsing the last correction of price.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

winter?!!!
and who cares about some government regulation FUD in the media!

I'm agree , they just make it up so that they can buy it in deeper!
nasty politics!
they know they can't control blockchain as they couldn't control information globalization!

Could not control the price but they can still manipulate the price by doing massive selling.
Many people care about fud so thats why the price was going down before. So i hope this Fud not continue.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
kolega

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

It is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin for 2018, but the fact that it will be higher than it is now very real. Many people use bitcoin and cryptocurrency as an asset to make a profit.
But there should still be large investments from major players and investment funds. At the moment, the cryptocurrency market is associated with high risks. That stops a lot of people.
It will be interesting to see what will happen when the market gets regulated
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

I don't think that government regulation that media is FUDing about so much these days is to be paid much attention because it has got not much relevance.
And for the price thing, yes we do hope that Bitcoin now again touches its peak by the end of this year 2k18. 20k is the most common prediction made by the community these days and maybe it turns out to be true. The market is very volatile.. you never know what will be the next market move.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

I don't think that government regulation that media is FUDing about so much these days is to be paid much attention because it has got not much relevance.
And for the price thing, yes we do hope that Bitcoin now again touches its peak by the end of this year 2k18. 20k is the most common prediction made by the community these days and maybe it turns out to be true. The market is very volatile.. you never know what will be the next market move.
we should not expect very smoothly and without a painful transition of the crypto currency into a legal state. I am sure that the whole government, as well as the banking system, will take everything to make big money and get as much tax and other payments from participants and users of the crypto currency.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

It is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin for 2018, but the fact that it will be higher than it is now very real. Many people use bitcoin and cryptocurrency as an asset to make a profit.
But there should still be large investments from major players and investment funds. At the moment, the cryptocurrency market is associated with high risks. That stops a lot of people.
It will be interesting to see what will happen when the market gets regulated
Yes it is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, but i think that we were already expecting that bitcoin price will continue increasing its price even in 2018. Although the bitcoin price remain as stable for some time but now it has start increasing and hope that very soon its price will reach to his previous high price and will even continue for a long long time.
brushtooth

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

My personal opinion is not to look at things from a day by day or week by week basis and instead consider cryptocurrencies on a grand scale. If we look over the years then the market is still bullish and for that reason I'll continue to invest.

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:12:16 PM

Since I have been trading, every correction has been followed by new all time highs for most cryptocurrencies.  If this trend continues, many of us trading today will become wealthy.  On the other hand, given the growing trend of new government regulations, this may be the beginning of a long winter.  Where do you think we're headed in 2018? 

I think Bitcoin bullish trend has begun after the long bearish winters. Everything at this point of time seems to be positive and therefore Bitcoin is rising on steady growth rate. But all this bullish wave depend upon the upcoming Gov. stand on cryptocurrencies. If everything remains to be positive, soon BTC will trade on its all-time high price. We can surely say that 2018 is the most important year for crypto-future.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:25:38 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 09:46:48 AM by fanbeila

Since I have been trading, every correction has been followed by new all time highs for most cryptocurrencies.  If this trend continues, many of us trading today will become wealthy.  On the other hand, given the growing trend of new government regulations, this may be the beginning of a long winter.  Where do you think we're headed in 2018?  
No.We shouldn't see government regulations as a negative factor.Instead we should welcome it and it would help more people come towards crypto currencies.For instance,SEC of US has ruled in favour of allowing crypto currencies and we could see its positive effect over crypto coins.Now there seems to be a beginning of bullish trend as bitcoin price has crossed 11,000 dollars.Now with higher transaction fee issue getting almost solved due to segwit,we could now expect even big players like Amazon accepting bitcoin payments which would increase its demand more and hence its price.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

No.We shouldn't see government regulations as a negative factor.Instead we should welcome it and it would help more people come towards crypto currencies.For instance,SEC of US has ruled in favour of allowing crypto currencies and we could see its positive effect over crypto coins.Now there seems to be a beginning of bullish trend as bitcoin price has crossed 11,000 dollars.Now with higher transaction fee issue getting almost solved due to segwit,we could now expect even big players like Amazon accepting bitcoin payments which would increase its demand more and hence its price.
Regulation is a positive sign but not because of what you think, the fact that governments are choosing regulation over forbidding cryptocurrencies means they understand very clearly they have no chance to forbid cryptocurrencies and make people forfeit their coins, they understand that, they know it, they are doing the best they can to regulate cryptocurrencies so they get money out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: