Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:54:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e a.k.a WEX won't give me access to my account....  (Read 131 times)
N.Rothschild (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:38:10 AM

Was anyone else locked out of their account due to inactivity? This was never in their agreement terms when I signed up.
I have a record of all original bank deposits. I have the same email. A complex password and 2-step authentication.

Seems they are making up the rules as they go and they intend on taking my investments.

Anyone else have this problem and get your digital currency out? I actually like the BTC-e trading platform and was looking to day trade.

So much for that.....

yudagitu

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:56:58 AM

have you contacted the support? try sending an email to support to let you know your problem
N.Rothschild (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:06:39 AM

Of course. I stopped trying. Big run around.

They wantef me to go through this long drawn out "verification" process with I.D and scteenshots of transactions a bunch if nonsense.

I never used any I.D to sign up. So WHY would I need to sumbit I.D for verification?

Doesn't even make sense.
N.Rothschild (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:25:15 AM

Anybody?? Need some help over here.
N.Rothschild (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

I've read on reddit and other forums where this has happened. Any ideas on how I can get into my account?
N.Rothschild (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

Anybody?

Cry
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:45:08 AM

Was anyone else locked out of their account due to inactivity? This was never in their agreement terms when I signed up.
I have a record of all original bank deposits. I have the same email. A complex password and 2-step authentication.

Seems they are making up the rules as they go and they intend on taking my investments.

Anyone else have this problem and get your digital currency out? I actually like the BTC-e trading platform and was looking to day trade.

So much for that.....

There're numerous people that have the same issue.

They're a very shady exchange to use, and even though they were one of the largest they were always considered to be dodgy in their activities. So should have seen this coming when you used them to store funds.

No idea why they're requiring ID, but they're doing it probably to either deny your access to funds or actually complying with regulation authorities. Both cases you can't argue with them, they'll probably just ignore you with their shitty support.

It's not looking good. People who actually got verified for inactivity had to provide screenshots of balances, which is absurd. Otherwise you'll get no BTC. Who takes regular screenshots of their balances? Unfortunately, nothing we can do to help on the forum. Nobody on here has the right to restore access to your account. But I do wish you good luck dealing with their support.
N.Rothschild (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

So much for that.....

There're numerous people that have the same issue.

They're a very shady exchange to use, and even though they were one of the largest they were always considered to be dodgy in their activities. So should have seen this coming when you used them to store funds.

No idea why they're requiring ID, but they're doing it probably to either deny your access to funds or actually complying with regulation authorities. Both cases you can't argue with them, they'll probably just ignore you with their shitty support.

It's not looking good. People who actually got verified for inactivity had to provide screenshots of balances, which is absurd. Otherwise you'll get no BTC. Who takes regular screenshots of their balances? Unfortunately, nothing we can do to help on the forum. Nobody on here has the right to restore access to your account. But I do wish you good luck dealing with their support.

Screen shots of balances!? Yeaaa, who does that?? Definitely wasn't in the user agreement when I signed up.

Are you sure they still require this? On their Twitter all they say is passport proof of address and that's it I think....

They outright sent me a message saying they don't deal with U.S. citizens!

That was NEVER an issue when I signed up back in 2013!

Is there a way to get in touch with others that this has happened to? I started a petition on change.org.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: