Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀[ICO]Kerberos-ALTCOIN Only Mining-The Coin That Grows With The Company🔥  (Read 1347 times)
Kerberos Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

Kerberos Mining

Almost At Our Soft Cap

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   KerberosCoin  ●  A Coin That  Grows  With The Company    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  WhitePaper  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  Visit Our Site - Token Sales Starts 1st April 2018   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kerberos Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

Our team is very excited and the Kerberos Mining Project looks promising.

We have over 640 participants on board and over 1 700 000 Millions KRC Tokens Sold, this is great news as we almost reached our soft cap.

Markets looks stable as Bitcoin is sitting around US$8000 and Ethereum at US$500.

News from the Kerberos project side, we have secured a premises and electrical supply for US$0.075 per KW/H which is extremely cheap compared to other operations. Unfortunately, there is no lease signed until we reach the soft cap but a verbal agreement was made.

There is only 3 days left for the first round discount of 34% and its going quick so be sure not to miss out.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   KerberosCoin  ●  A Coin That  Grows  With The Company    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  Visit Our Site - Token Sales Starts 1st April 2018   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

Hi guys, what do you suggest is an interesting idea. But I can not understand how much you want to collect to implement the project.
What is the purpose of your hard cap?
What is the purpose of your soft cap?
If it is 1,234,000 $, then it seems to me that this is somehow not enough for mining equipment. Do not you think so?
Correct, if I was mistaken.  Thanks

Hi

Thanks for your questions

1) The purpose of our hard cap is to keep the project at a certain size, going bigger will implement more overhead cost like staff premises and electricity.
2) Soft cap is set to have a minimum target to start the procurement process of premises and hardware.
3) If you run a mining operation for $500K or $10 Million the amount of the payouts will be similar (Larger project, bigger overheads), the reason is that you only sold a certain amount of KRC coins and the rest gets burned.
It's good that not sold coins will be burned. This is a favorable effect on the price.
And about else. Having a "fair wind", what is the prince of development. I understand that this is an increase in the number of non-large projects. Given your answer number 3.
milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

When will start Bounty of this project? 

Emilytran

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:18:06 AM

You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:13:28 PM

You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
Creating this project, this is what already works. And it is already in demand today. The question is only the implementation of the project. If they work on more favorable terms, this can make such a service popular. I think that more favorable conditions, this is the purpose of this project.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Kerberos Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

Kerberos Project Soft Cap Reached !!!!!!

Thanks to all our early investors we appreciate the support.
34% Discount Almost Over!!!

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:04:27 AM

congratulations for the project has reached the soft cap. Hopefully, it can subsequently be reached the hard cap to hold in the spirit of the project team working on the projects.

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:12:26 AM

congratulations for the project has reached the soft cap. Hopefully, it can subsequently be reached the hard cap to hold in the spirit of the project team working on the projects.

This is a very good news, with the current achievement surely all the team so much excited again to develop the project.
success always for this project.
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:56:28 PM

This is a very good news, with the current achievement surely all the team so much excited again to develop the project.
success always for this project.
this is really very good news and exciting for everything hopefully for the future his project will grow success and his sales are increasing, success is always this project, the spirit keeps the team involved here.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

How do you guys know this is a legit project and these team members aren't fake? I must have missed something upon reading the thread though but let me know why you think this team isn't a scam.
gogok

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

How do you guys know this is a legit project and these team members aren't fake? I must have missed something upon reading the thread though but let me know why you think this team isn't a scam.
The project vygledit, as a serious idea. but this is a subjective opinion. But we can not be 100% sure of the team's intentions. The sense of launching the project in the regions with deshovoy electro-energy. This is quite logical, in my opinion. But any investment is always a risk.
Kerberos Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:25:54 AM

Hi Fudster, we appreciate your question

ICO's are risky business and has always been. All our team members LinkedIn accounts and Facebook pages are available to view and if you want you can invite them for a chat.

Kerberos Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:17:47 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 12:23:51 PM by Kerberos Coin

Kerberos Mining Still Growing !!!

evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:45:01 AM

great project achievement is also remarkable I am sure this project will be more developed for the future, the success is always this project.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:10:05 AM

a lot of people who provide support to the project, and I will always support this project, until the expected success in the project can be achieved.

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:13:40 AM

a lot of people who provide support to the project, and I will always support this project, until the expected success in the project can be achieved.
because this project is great and has its own advantages, which could attract the hearts of many investors.
We just look at how the development of this project, hopefully this project always have a very good development.
lovepamamost

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

It giving the impression that this kind of project mostly having a success.You are doing a great job for this project! Have a nice day for the project 
Cryptochel

Merit: 106

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:14:14 AM

The Kerberos Coin also has the added advantage built in to be able to grow in value as the size of the operation increases. It is important to note that Kerberos Coin is a token backed by the underlying assets purchased with investment resources, consisting of a large scale hardware infrastructure project. The reinvestment strategy allows us to grow the mining operation – as well as the dividend pay-outs – almost exponentially. This creates a maximum token value. Wink
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Merculet
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: