Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] - Phase 2 - MOSAIC - Decentralized market intelligence network  (Read 1154 times)
Mosaic_Network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

Mosaic Network Airdrop - Phase 2
Airdrop Like it should be
Total 200 Ether Worth of MZX Giveaway (including Phase 1)

Are you tired of bounty campaigns posing as airdrops?

If yes, then welcome to the Mosaic Network Airdrop where airdrop is what airdrops should be!

We are happy to announce our Airdrop program officially to the users of BitcoinTalk.

About Mosaic Network:

In the wake of fraudulent and misleading token offerings and ICOs, Mosaic Network is formed by a highly professional and competent team, where the cryptocurrency projects will be reviewed and rated like never before. Mosaic Network is a Decentralized market intelligence network where researchers will do in-depth and unbiased review and rating. These reports can be accessed using the native token of the network MZX.

About the Airdrop:

This is an airdrop in the truest sense where you need to fill out a simple form to get your MZX Tokens.

REGISTRATION FORM:[ CLICK HERE ]             STATUS SHEET:[ CLICK HERE ]

For Any query related to the Airdrop please  [JOIN HERE]

Rules:

1 ) The Airdrop is available until the 200 ETH worth of MZX is used up.
2 ) You must stay a member of Mosaic?s Social Media platforms indicated in the registration form until told otherwise to be eligible for the Airdrop. 
3 ) Fill out the form using your true & correct details.
4 ) Using a bot is strictly forbidden.
5 ) Use your MEW wallet only.
6 ) Under no circumstances, a request to change your registered wallet id will be entertained.
7 ) Using any fraudulent technique to tilt the balance in your favour is strictly forbidden. You will be kicked out of the program with immediate effect.
8 ) Depending on how many (1-4) details you share on that form, your airdrop will also vary from 1x to 4x. Sharing at least one info, apart from the wallet id is compulsory.
9 )Bitcointalk members of every status are eligible for the airdrop.
10 ) Using duplicates is strictly forbidden.

11 ) Airdrop is not available for the citizens of  US, Canada, China, and South Korea.

The actual date of the token distribution will be shared during the token subscription process.

We strongly encourage you to share this with your friends! Don't they want some free tokens??

Know Our Project in more details:

[Website] [Whitepaper] [Medium] [Facebook] [Twitter] [Telegram]

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mosaic_Network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

RESERVED
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16WS89hDa2W3pEKKzs3ECty8MLb7C-XDc_AOaKafyuEg/edit#gid=1864216954
In line # 4269 fake, he's using my Facebook account. My data in line # 20.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

good idea to make a voting for the latest exchange listings, good luck
latvia

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

I just took part in this airdrop, and I have also filled out the form,
then what next do I do?
zangleerb

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:38:53 AM

I joined.
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1633411
Telegram: @zangleerb
ETH: 0xEDbf72f88E72133b10CdDded385D2b0f7b27f588
Thank you
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

Indonesian translation reserved
jotjagjot028

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

good project i joined this airdrop
sarwershakeb

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

I really appreciate what the team has done And for those involved in it.I sincerely hope to be more conscientious and attentive to participants like us, because we are looking forward to the success of this project especially in the future, and I hope that the value to be shared will benefit all of us.I'm sure this project will be great.
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

Glad I learnt about this project.

Look who their CEO is!

Have you ever seen a notable, very knowledgeable and ranked as one 100 most influential economists in the UK & Ireland as CEO in any ICOs around? Don’t think so.

Only Mosaic has it and that’s Research Associate at University of Cambridge and London School of Economics Dr Garrick Hileman.

He is regularly invited to share his research and perspective with government agencies, including the CIA, US Army and Naval War Colleges, Federal Reserve, Bank of England, and the Financial Stability Board, as well as the media, including the BBC, CNBC, FT, WSJ, and NPR.

Notable cryptocurrency and blockchain research publications include the "2017 Global Cryptocurrency Benchmarking Study" (University of Cambridge) and the "2017 Global Blockchain Benchmarking Study" (University of Cambridge). He also created and published the CoinDesk "State of Bitcoin" and "State of Blockchain" reports from 2013-2016. His teaching at the University of Cambridge includes developing the UK's first university taught class on blockchain technology in a business school and teaching on numerous executive education programs.

Thus Mosaic developers has this pitch "We believe Mosaic will be the main app--the gateway to the crypto world.. the app people use worldwide to get their research and data, discuss crypto, manage their portfolios, and eventually hold and trade their crypto."

To keep up to date with latest updates, follow #Mosaic_io at all official channels listed below:

Website
https://www.mosaic.io/

Telegram
https://t.me/mosaicnetwork

Medium
https://medium.com/mosaic-network-blog

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Mosaic_io

Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/MosaicNetwork/

Linkedin

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mosaic_io

Prabhat110096

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:33:18 AM

Good project.I hope Everyone got this prize.
pratikawasare

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:48:01 AM

Nice Project .....when it will available on exchanges?
jacklink2

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

Great project, i joined this airdrop.
Nandhiniv2

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

i joined today good one
maddys

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:06:05 AM

Is still airdrop runing
Mian khalid

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:06:55 AM

good project i joined this airdrop Shocked

compota

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

Japanese Translator

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

This project is important for everyone not to get scam.
It's awesome.
introby

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:41:34 PM

Joined today.
Sameer945582

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

Mosaic Network Airdrop - Phase 2
Airdrop Like it should be
Total 200 Ether Worth of MZX Giveaway (including Phase 1)

Are you tired of bounty campaigns posing as airdrops?

If yes, then welcome to the Mosaic Network Airdrop where airdrop is what airdrops should be!

We are happy to announce our Airdrop program officially to the users of BitcoinTalk.

About Mosaic Network:

In the wake of fraudulent and misleading token offerings and ICOs, Mosaic Network is formed by a highly professional and competent team, where the cryptocurrency projects will be reviewed and rated like never before. Mosaic Network is a Decentralized market intelligence network where researchers will do in-depth and unbiased review and rating. These reports can be accessed using the native token of the network MZX.

About the Airdrop:

This is an airdrop in the truest sense where you need to fill out a simple form to get your MZX Tokens.

REGISTRATION FORM:[ CLICK HERE ]             STATUS SHEET:[ CLICK HERE ]

For Any query related to the Airdrop please  [JOIN HERE]

Rules:

1 ) The Airdrop is available until the 200 ETH worth of MZX is used up.
2 ) You must stay a member of Mosaic?s Social Media platforms indicated in the registration form until told otherwise to be eligible for the Airdrop. 
3 ) Fill out the form using your true & correct details.
4 ) Using a bot is strictly forbidden.
5 ) Use your MEW wallet only.
6 ) Under no circumstances, a request to change your registered wallet id will be entertained.
7 ) Using any fraudulent technique to tilt the balance in your favour is strictly forbidden. You will be kicked out of the program with immediate effect.
8 ) Depending on how many (1-4) details you share on that form, your airdrop will also vary from 1x to 4x. Sharing at least one info, apart from the wallet id is compulsory.
9 )Bitcointalk members of every status are eligible for the airdrop.
10 ) Using duplicates is strictly forbidden.

11 ) Airdrop is not available for the citizens of  US, Canada, China, and South Korea.

The actual date of the token distribution will be shared during the token subscription process.

We strongly encourage you to share this with your friends! Don't they want some free tokens??

Know Our Project in more details:

[Website] c%20Summary%20-%2019.pdf][Whitepaper] [Medium] [Facebook] [Twitter] [Telegram]

Well project join the Airdrop
atejeanelle

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:07:21 PM

I hope i would qualify to have this token. It's a good network platform for centralized research that is transparent, concise and efficient.

No denying that 2017 has boomed the cryptocurrency market, but cryptoasset investors makes an uninformed decision due to lack of research and information on cryptoassets, and at the same time, centralized research is inefficient, unscalable, and plagued by inherent biases and conflicts of interest.

Most cryptoasset purchasers invests without the proper information. The lack of reliable information leads to investment failure or missed opportunities. We desperately need a platform to give us, a clear, concise and reliable information that is transparent and unbiased.

Well done to the development team.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: