Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:03:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Help with Marketing and Promotion  (Read 476 times)
bitezze (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:57:57 PM

I am looking to hire someone to assist me in marketing and site promotion for a new website I am launching called http://bitezze.com. Please PM me if you are interested in assisting.

Thanks,
Carlo
fendlestick

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:03:50 PM

Install the VQmod from google
Get the Auto SEO title vqmod

Then you will have better Page Titles.

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:37:35 AM

The year 2018 seems to be a boom for the Marketing industry, since ICO projects are also everywhere. Some other ICO owners prefer hiring a team to take charge of the marketing and pr aspect rather than doing it on there own.
Christian Gambol

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:44:08 AM

The year 2018 seems to be a boom for the Marketing industry, since ICO projects are also everywhere. Some other ICO owners prefer hiring a team to take charge of the marketing and pr aspect rather than doing it on there own.

Well, it is advisable to hire one if there's a budget allocated on it and let the professionals do their thing, They also have set of strategies to do this and have connections already in the industry.
Mikhail.YT

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:48:54 AM

Well, it is advisable to hire one if there's a budget allocated on it and let the professionals do their thing, They also have set of strategies to do this and have connections already in the industry.

Yeah, I agree! Btw, what marketing agency can you recommend to us?
Christian Gambol

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:50:56 AM

Uhmm. I've heard about Crowdcreate and they said that this agency is very good and expert in marketing & pr, better check their website also.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:51:00 AM

If you have time to surf here in the forum, most of those marketing agencies can be found on Service Announcements (Altcoins) or Project Development.
Mikhail.YT

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:52:31 AM

If you have time to surf here in the forum, most of those marketing agencies can be found on Service Announcements (Altcoins) or Project Development.

Ohh thanks buddy! Ill check it.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

Also there are other places where you can find people to market and promote your website though you would need to have money for it. For instance there are instagram promoter that you will need to pay for shout outs and putting your link in their profiles. There are also what we call SOE where you would optimize the google search to level you website in the first page you can find this services in websites like fiverr. There are also re-targeting adds in facebook. As you can see if you just check on the web there are many ways you can market your website.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: