Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 06:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eGifter and Coinbase Partner - Open More Than 100 Brands to Bitcoin Payments  (Read 963 times)
eGifterBill (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:37:43 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2013, 06:02:44 PM by eGifterBill

eGifter, the social gifting company, and Coinbase, the international wallet that allows you to buy, use and accept Bitcoin currency, announced today that they have partnered to add Bitcoin payments as an option on the eGifter application opening up more than 100 brands of eGift cards to Bitcoin users.

for a limited time use Bitcoin and Save $10 on any $100 purchase at eGifter
www.eGifter.com/Bitcoin/
eGifterBill (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 05:09:06 PM

eGifter, the social gifting company, and Coinbase, the international wallet that allows you to buy, use and accept Bitcoin currency, announced today that they have partnered to add Bitcoin payments as an option on the eGifter application opening up more than 100 brands of eGift cards to Bitcoin users.

for a limited time use Bitcoin and Save $10 on any $100 purchase at eGifter
www.eGifter.com/Bitcoin/

The $10 is paused for the moment as we put together some other specials. Check back...
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:14:52 PM

wow this is huge. why isnt the forum in uproar over this? you guys are bridging the gap for us and making bitcoins 95% as liquid as cash. this is amazing, people used to say what the heck can i do with a bitcoin? with the service you guys are providing the better question becomes what cant you do.

if you guys are legit this ought to be taken VERY seriously. i will try out the service next time i want to buy something and report my experience here.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: