Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Difficult and inadequate in small countries when joining BLOCKCHAIN ​​BITCOIN!  (Read 67 times)
sollahp (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

Difficult and inadequate in small countries when joining BLOCKCHAIN ​​BITCOIN!
The share will be from my brother, invite the whole house, you should take advantage of the opportunity in the country to accept and develop blockchain!
LEARNING:

My view of studying and sequelae from the time I was a scientist gave me a hypothetical and proven approach, experimentation, and conclusions to find a solution, a path to the problems I was searching for. .

- Considering that Vietnam needs to call for international capital through formal ICOs.

- Considering that there is no regulatory system for digital money management, it is difficult for investors to access the basic supply of digital money.

- Considering that Singapore is a country close to Vietnam, it has abundant sources of overseas remittances as well as investment in the country. It has a legal framework for not prohibiting and managing basic currency.

I set out some problems:

1. How to access digital money supply from Singapore, help Vietnamese can buy at any time.

2. How to help startup businesses publish their digital tokens globally from Singapore.

3. How to help Vietnamese escaped multi-level, ponzi, lending are blocking the blockchain to raze and drain the people.

For problem number 1:

I tested a website selling ETH wallets, but after a while, this method proved to be ineffective, because the very few young people have credit cards, the second is the loss of credit card. 3.9% of the charge, and third, when they receive their wallet, they must transfer the ETH to their wallets for security reasons. Therefore, we decided not to continue this approach to the Vietnamese market.

With issue number 1, the brothers asked me to buy on CoinBase. The problem is that anyone in Singapore is also limited to buying on CoinBase. If you buy with a credit card, you can only buy $ 200 / week. If you buy with xfers.io you can buy $ 3000 / week. While the procedure for verifying personal identification at the xfers is extremely complex and takes almost 2 months to be accepted. Even the highest level is verified by the xfer, the total purchased each month is only buy about 10E, how enough to provide for the young.

Due to this difficulty, I went down the drain, visiting the mice from the shrews to the rats, and discovered that, want to buy large amounts in Sing, you have to find the rat cave. The price at Sing in the tunnel is Coinbase + 13%. After tracking the price in this sewer and Remitano's price in Vietnam, I see Coinbase + 13% is still 8-10% lower than Remitano. And by this I have pretty much supported you to buy that low price.

One problem I have not anticipated is that the FX market has a direct effect on the difference between CoinBase and Remitano. After a period of observation, I noticed that as the SGD price increased, the difference between Coinbase and Remitano fell sharply until only about 10% deviation. Thus, the virtual currency market has been hard to play, and also have to add FX to the second, it is difficult to add more difficult.

After we chatted, drinking tea, playing chess with white mice many nights, we had the solution. This solution will soon be shared with you through a blockchain communication system between enthusiasts.

Issues 2 and 3 can be resolved by setting up a blockchain association and ICOs of our Vietnamese, including big investors, blockchain scientists, as well as the media. To avoid the complexity of the law, the association may be established in Singapore and operate under the laws of Singapore.

The good news is that we have assembled a very dedicated team and will meet our first preparatory session in early February in Singapore to plan the path of Blockchain and ICOs Vietnam. There will also be a section of the Association responsible for assessing the potential of ICOs and co-issued tokens, for the purpose of educating the public, preventing them from entering into multi-level pitfalls, ponzi, lending, Illegal fundraising.

Best regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: