Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoins For Long Term - BTC Cash, ETH And Litecoin  (Read 125 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Red Fish (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:00:48 AM

Right now it is clear that best TOP3 altcoins are BTC Cash, ETH and Litecoin. So you can buy them and hold them as TOP3 altcoins for future. Check all info here - https://coinmarketcap.com/, BTC Cash, ETH and Litecoin are in 2th, 4th and 5th places.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

Right now it is clear that best TOP3 altcoins are BTC Cash, ETH and Litecoin. So you can buy them and hold them as TOP3 altcoins for future. Check all info here - https://coinmarketcap.com/, BTC Cash, ETH and Litecoin are in 2th, 4th and 5th places.  Wink

In my opinion, I do not think Bitcoin Cash is worth the investment. I do not think he can now jump more than 2.5K to 3K.
Rather, for a long-term investment, I would trust the Ethereum Classic. But these are my thoughts  Smiley

bhnetwork

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:35:02 AM

Everything except BTC Cash
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

However the placement, definitely ethereum and litecoin are safest bets for future.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

just because some altcoins are on top of some arbitrary list it doesn't mean they are also good investments. it just means that particular list is sorted in a way that it lists them on top of it.

i can make a list based on alphabetic order, volume, number of exchanges, number of coins in circulation, number of tweets, transaction volume,... and each of these have a new coin on top 3 but none of these will be a good investment.

there are gems hidden away at the bottom of these lists that are giving HUGE profit to people who stop limiting themselves to TOPX coins.

--looking for signature--
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

Now you can buy not only top 3,but also others,which are also good dipped in the recession,because China new year is over and all you want to go up,I count very much.
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

true, these coins to watch in future though we've always known that Ethereum is is a future giant, other coins of interest may include, XMR, WAVES while NEO and STELLAR are also coming in very strongly

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:13:36 PM

The fact that these coins are now in TOP-5 doesn't guarantee a big profit. Tomorrow another coins could appear in that list, because in crypto everything changes quickly. We should always remember that crypto is a big risk and at any moment the price may fall to zero.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

I personally can add to IOTA and Stellar the very good investment altcoins. In my opinion, the market capitalization of the coin is not as important as it can jump to the moon. But that's my opinion.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

Personally I would only invest in Ethereum out of these 3. Bitcoin Cash as well as Litecoin are basically only valid as long as Bitcoin can't solve it's scaling issues. As soon as they get that under control there is no need for these two.

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

ETH and LTC would be considerable investment but exclude Bitcoin Cash or BCash it is a centralized coin just like what XRP is,the price is being manipulated by its founder Roger Ver which is a greedy man,so i wont consider this coin a good invesment because it can easily be manipulated by these greedy people.

King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:06:39 PM

from the list you provide I do not see the NEO coin whereas NEO coin is also very good to be a long-term investment.

Ulanisohon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:21:12 PM

Of course it's only my opinion but I disagree. I don't think that BTC Cash is the best investment. Sure it has potential.
But some other alts who already use in IT areas are more perspective. At least on long distance. The similiar about LTC.
So current top3 aren't enough if we speak about reliable portfolio for future.
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

I would definitely pick up some IoT Chain (ITC) as well. Better tech than IOTA along with low supply. Main net is launching this year. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-beginners-guide-to-iot-chain-the-iota-of-china_us_5a4a4edee4b06cd2bd03e183
Peter_Okoye

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:32:18 PM

These coins are stable coins, but I'm not sure they have much room for growth in the middle to long term. Their market caps are already massive and it will take significant inflows to move their prices upwards to any real extent. In terms of a risk free long term investment, I'm currently looking at MTC. Its been around for some time, and there is currently a surge of activity and interest from the dev side of things. Best of all, there is an airdrop going on, so there is no need to invest cash. 450k coins are available via airdrop to anybody that meets the conditions. That's difficult to beat from a long term hold perspective. There is literally no downside. https://marineco.in/
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:50:16 AM

Would have to agree on the 2 coins, ETH and LTH since I find it more better than BTC Cash and probably add Neo coin as my third option. These three alts ETH,LTH, NEO were becoming more popular for the investors because it is reliable with good market performance in the cryptocurrency market. I am seeing good potential for these 3 (ETH,LTH,Neo) to be good for long term investment that everyone should consider in choosing good altcoins.
sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

I  think Bitcoin Cash is worth the investment. I  think he can jump more than  for a long-term investment, I would trust the BTC cash and  Ethereum  But these are my personal opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: